a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relieved that Katiecoolady is taking a little break. My head reels when I think of everything she needs to do. If she has the time, energy and there happens to be something note-worthy (;0) to tell us then she will. I know we all feel comforted simply by her presence in this trial even if she doesn't say a word. :)

Ms. Katiecoolady, I hope you aren't here to read this. I want to think of you getting your body and soul back in shape with pleasant activities, good thoughts, and lots of love.

As one who crashed and burned in a spectacular fashion, I now appreciate the fresh air, self-centered activities, and looking out for #1. We can't go out into the world with our batteries drained.

So, refresh, recharge, and know we don't expect to see you until you have done so. That's an order, young lady!

Thanks for understanding. Until further notice I'm not going to be available to answer questions or take requests. I've way too far extended myself and I just have nothing else to give for the moment. I need to attend to myself and family for the weekend so I'm respectfully requesting respecting those boundaries.

Katie you know you are one amazing woman.please take care of yourself and your family. You deserve to have some kcl time after everything you do :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Prayers for KCL and all family members of murder victims. I feel so badly that KCL and Travis's family even have to breathe the same air as JA in that courtroom.

Some posts were removed regarding a fundraiser. All fundraisers posted on Websleuths must be approved by the owners before discussed. It's an old and hard fast rule.

Thanks guys for the support. TGIF! Right? So glad for this long weekend...ahhhhh...will be back in court Tues afternoon, then Wed and Thurs (afternoons). I'm still predicting it going to closings the following week as I can't imagine JM getting through his rebuttal in one or two days. So the following week I've taken off entirely and plan to be down in Phoenix for the family as much as possible.

Thanks guys for the support. TGIF! Right? So glad for this long weekend...ahhhhh...will be back in court Tues afternoon, then Wed and Thurs (afternoons). I'm still predicting it going to closings the following week as I can't imagine JM getting through his rebuttal in one or two days. So the following week I've taken off entirely and plan to be down in Phoenix for the family as much as possible.

Please have wonderful weekend! Hope you can kick those feet up, take deep breath, and maybe tall glass of wine??? Really appreciate you and hope you can get some down time to focus on you and your family. Court should be action packed next week....think we could all use a little break....hugs for you and your family...hugs for the Alexanders!

Hello. I am new here, and I just wanted to say that I joined this site because of the court observations given by the people here. I thank you for your insight and contributions!

Please take care of yourselves. Justice for Travis and all who love him. Strength.

You da woman!

I don't find it sarcastic. I liked how Dr. D said it woud be completely different, whereas $ameuls said same diagnosis would apply even though the story is different ( how ridiculous!) when the defendant's test answers were based on a complete lie.

I love the way she broke it down. "They would look different, sound different, smell different...." It's not just because it was a lie. Look at the details of the lie.

She is gifted with the ability to take complicated psychological analyses and break them down in laymen's terms without being condescending and alienating the jury. After this trial is over, she'll be very busy as a forensic expert witness, if that's her desire.

Thanks buckeyefan. I really appreciate the sensitivity. Sometimes it's so much pressure to get notes done etc that I forget really my primary goal is to support the family. I've eaten my lunch in my car most days than not during the last few weeks rushing to the courthouse, etc. My job is very demanding lately and have people coming from out of State to do intensive therapy with me. Of course my Dad and brother are always needing something. And although I'm a strong person the emotional toll of this is affecting me. I appreciate the support and sensitivity. I can barely keep my eyes open and heading in to another work day. Anyway....I'll watch on the feed with everyone else like a normal person today. Thanks again.

Katie, Katie, Katie - your posts can break my heart sometimes.
Your notes, and compassionate observations are like a gift that we are fortunate enough to receive, and that you are generous enough to give - and that should if you are able, not because you feel obliged to.
You allow us go with you to court, backstage at a tv show, and share so much of yourself so freely, that you need never feel pressured to do anything more than be the lovely person you are.
I absolutely love that you share so much that I get to vicariously see through your eyes - but I hope you know that while what you are able to give is amazing, you have so much weight on your shoulders, you don't need an ounce more pressure.
Please, please take care of yourself - we'll be here when, and if you can fill us in - and we'll be here even if you can't. We'll be here just cause you're a 'cool lady', and I for one, am grateful that I get to share any part of that!

And the same applies to Pasa, Anita, and any and all of the other kind people who share what they can here with people like me, on the other side of the country - please, take care!

:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:welcome:

We don't bite. ;)

And, yes everyday is one day closer for Justice for Travis. :peace:

Hello. I am new here, and I just wanted to say that I joined this site because of the court observations given by the people here. I thank you for your insight and contributions!

Please take care of yourselves. Justice for Travis and all who love him. Strength.

Jodi tries to use her "charm". And I agree with Dr. DeMarte that Jodi is immature, hence the "pre-tests".

Question jurors and those that are like me .......is it me, or was Jodi, maybe trying to be attractive today. It seems to me she is bothered that the doctor has the attention of the men in this room. She has tried different poses with her glasses , fumbling more than she would with her glasses, and all of it seems consistent with the hot and cold interpretation of her. She immaturely resists to look up when Juan speaks and is defensive and alert when it comes to jury questions....

JM can get through his rebuttal in two days, it will be JW holding things up.

she is jealous of Dr Janeen DeMarte, and is threatened by her, thinking that this beautiful woman might gain more attention from men and detract the attention from herself, that is, in Jodi's warped mind. Jodi has taken more effort to be less "dowdy" ever since polished beautiful Dr DeMarte has taken the stand.

Question jurors and those that are like me .......is it me, or was Jodi, maybe trying to be attractive today. It seems to me she is bothered that the doctor has the attention of the men in this room. She has tried different poses with her glasses , fumbling more than she would with her glasses, and all of it seems consistent with the hot and cold interpretation of her. She immaturely resists to look up when Juan speaks and is defensive and alert when it comes to jury questions....

JM can get through his rebuttal in two days, it will be JW holding things up.

Jw and nurmi. Take so long to recross! I don't recall ever seeing that before ? TH blame JM for the trial lasting so long.
So no court till Tuesday? Does anyone have any idea why?

TIA:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member