a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL,

In life, family should always come first, right after yourself. You need to realize that everything else falls into place after that. You are an amazing woman with so much love in your heart, and so much to offer people from family, friends, and even strangers. I want to say Happy Birthday to Alfonse, and hope that you and he have loads of fun today. This song is for you. HUGS to you and your brother.

[video=youtube;y_4Xfj2LRSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_4Xfj2LRSA[/video]

Good decision KCL! Thanks for your time and energy. The continued support of your family and the Alexander's is paramount and where your preciouse hours should be spent. We'll always be pulling for you and the work you do.

Just say My3Sons on Dr. Drew! She said the scalper had approached her as well. I am hoping she is able to share her notes with us, she did such an awesome job last time. But I know these gals have a lot going on and maybe don't always have the time to type it all out. But, here's hoping.

I realize this is late to you but I just want you to know how very much I appreciate ALL you do whether it's notes or not. :) You've done OVER the call the duty, with NO gain, and I have enjoyed it.. :) You take care of you!

Sparrow
PS- PASA, I do hope it works out well for you too.

Katiecoolady is going to be interviewed by Beth Kara's tomorrow regarding her heroic efforts to fundraise for the Alexander Family. I think this is so awesome!

KCL, I am happy to hear all of this. I don't know how you have done it all as long as you have. I know that your top priority is your family and Travis's family and that is as it should be. Happy Birthday to your brother. We all love you so much. God bless.

P.S. When I see you on TV I think to myself, I know her, that's KCL she is a friend of mine. Love, Cathy

KCL... Thank you for all the notes from inside the court room you have shared with us...

I wish you health and strength as you continue your support of your family... And for the Alexander family...

:seeya:

Thank you Katiecoollady for everything you've done for the Alexander's and for Webslueths,you are a true Angel. Happy birthday to your dear sweet brother !!

Katiecoolady is going to be interviewed by Beth Kara's tomorrow regarding her heroic efforts to fundraise for the Alexander Family. I think this is so awesome!

Beth Karas? Do we know when it will air? HLN?

Just say My3Sons on Dr. Drew! She said the scalper had approached her as well. I am hoping she is able to share her notes with us, she did such an awesome job last time. But I know these gals have a lot going on and maybe don't always have the time to type it all out. But, here's hoping.

Notes are on the way!! It was my last day in court for this trial. I am flying home early today after making the executive decision not to go back to trial today. I'll post notes as soon as I can.

I'll just tell you, IMO, the jury is over it. Done. Ready to deliberate. And, also IMO, their questions yesterday seem to indicate they ain't buying what Jodi's selling.

Notes are on the way!! It was my last day in court for this trial. Here they come!

Good Morning and thanks in advance for your notes. I noticed lately on the live feed that Tanisha is not being shown anymore. Is she still attending court? God Bless the Alexander family it must have been a very difficult day yesterday and Justice is coming soon!

Good Morning and thanks in advance for your notes. I noticed lately on the live feed that Tanisha is not being shown anymore. Is she still attending court? God Bless the Alexander family it must have been a very difficult day yesterday and Justice is coming soon!

Yes, she's there!

Dear Watchers, thank you for your time, patience, information, and all the love you've shared with the Alexander family. I know those of us who are so far away appreciate all that you do.

Sending extra hugs to you KCL. I can't imagine how weary you must be. I agree with an earlier poster, you have to listen when God whispers to slow things down. Your kindness to the Alexander's family must surely be a bright light during the darkest of times.

Just wanted to say thank you to all trial watchers who are done taking notes. Even the ones who still are... I think note taking at the begging and middle of the trial is important becuase jury reactions are so wanted from those who are lucky enough to attend. Now, we are coming toward the end and it's time for you all to sit back, relax and watch this trial end in the way we hope it will end.

Jodi getting reality check smack dab in the face and Justice will come for this family.

5vqd8k.jpg

Thank You All Websleuth Trial Watchers and Note Takers!​

:heartbeat::hug::heartbeat::hug::heartbeat:​

:seeya:

I think the finality of it all was finally sinking in on Jodi today. She looked "different" - perhaps she now sees that the jury knows all her lies, and they don't appreciate being lied to from the witness stand. Over and done. Anyone got a fork? JMO

To clarify, just my opinion..perhaps JS will not allow the surrebuttal, perhaps it is only one witness ...perhaps this will not set anything back or extend the original date. JMHO. I just feel for this family and any setbacks on behalf of the DT frustrates me!

I cannot begin to imagine what torment they feel..having to endure day in and day out the character assassination on their beloved brother. I wish nothing more for them than any semblance of closure and justice for Travis which they so desperately deserve....

I hope at some point Travis' family and friends write a book, or something, to tell who he really is. Erase once and for all all the lies Arias has said about him. I think most of us know they are lies....but it would be wonderful to have a positive thing built/written in his memory.

Oh my gosh...sorry it's taken me so long to post these!! Here goes:

I got to the courthouse at 7:35 and the line was 4 rows deep. WOW! Lots of people. They keep coming, and eventually there are close to 60 people hoping to get one of the 26 public seats. After they take folks in for the morning I am 8th in line. We watch the feed, although lots of us have trouble with it freezing. We update each other on the testimony and read the tweets.

The seat-selling drama happens now...right before the lunch break. I'll answer questions about it if you have them.

When I get in Deanna was on cross. HW and Grandpa took notes re: Travis and Deanna becoming bf/gf. Paul Rudd and Artist look bored during this testimony.
No notes at all during her leaving on a mission, him not proposing testimony.

CEO writes about Deanna getting letter from Travis before the end if her mission.

Nurmi brings up Linda Bell but goes no where with that. Weird. Isn't she the one for whom he bought the ring? He drops it just about as quickly as he brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member