TX - Abigail “Abby” Young, Up for Parole on a Yearly Basis

URGENT!

ABIGAIL YOUNG - Up for parole review after serving only 9 years
of a 20 year sentence!

ABIGAIL YOUNG is up for 2019 parole review by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP).

Serving almost 9 years of a 20 year sentence is unacceptable and it is not justice for the brutal, horrific rape and beating death of Abigail Young's barely 4-year-old daughter, Emma Thompson!

Please be a voice for precious Emma Thompson and write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles opposing parole for Abigail Young.

You do NOT have to be a Texas resident and you do NOT have to be a citizen of the United States. Any one from all over the world can write a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young.

Your letter can be as simple as "Please deny parole for Abigail Young" or it can be as detailed as you choose to write it.

The many letters that have been written during past parole reviews for Abigail Young were instrumental in Abigail Young's parole being denied! Other factors are considered but the letters were very instrumental in her parole being denied.

It is imperative and critical that the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles receive many letters requesting that they deny Abigail Young parole. Serving 9 years of a 20 year sentence is unacceptable.

During past parole reviews, people from all over the world wrote letters to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP) and were a voice for precious Emma Thompson. Your letter is important and it will be read by every member of the TBPP.
They are required to read every letter.

Every letter must have Abigail Young's full name, and Department of Criminal Justice and State ID numbers (inmate numbers).

For your convenience, please copy and paste the following:

YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH
SID #: 08428403, TDCJ #: 01668233

TO: Texas Department of Pardons and Paroles

All letters should be e-mailed to the following address:

victim.svc@tdcj.texas.gov

A close friend of mine from Australia has 4 precious children ages 5 to 13. She is an amazing, loving, kind mother and her children come first! She is horrified that Abigail Young failed to protect her precious child, Emma Thompson.

She is heart broken that barely 4-year-old Emma Thompson had to endure sexual abuse and then the brutal, horrific rape and beating that ended Emma's life .. . . on June 27, 2009.

She wants to be a 'voice' for Emma Thompson and she wrote a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young.

Today she sent me a copy of the letter she wrote and e-mailed to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles. She gave me permission to copy her letter in a post. For her privacy, I will not use her name.

LETTER FROM A LADY IN AUSTRALIA to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles - 4/28/2019

April 28, 2019

RE: Offender YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH

I am a mother of 4 precious children. My heart hurts for
what Emma Thompson had to experience in her short
precious life.

Please accept this letter as a plea for parole denial.

Kind regards,

XXXX (I am not including this lady's name for her privacy)
Address .. . .(not including)
Australia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be a voice for precious, barely 4-years-old Emma Thompson! Please write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles and request parole be denied for Abigail Young!

Thank you for being a voice for precious Emma Thompson!
442181.gif
643974.gif

If you do Facebook, please copy and paste this post (Post # 299) to your Timeline. Please ask your "friends" to be a voice for Emma Thompson and write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and request that parole for Abigail Young be denied! Ask your friends to share it to their Timeline! We need many, many letters! We have to work together as a team!

This is from 2010 that details some of Emma Thompson's injuries. It is an article by KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX.

RE: Emma Thompson injuries inflicted by Lucas Ruric Coe per trial testimony! The mainstream media referred to Lucas R. Coe as a "toddler rapist".
~~~

Snipped:

Evidence showed Emma had blunt force trauma to the abdomen, a skull fracture, head lacerations, about 80 bruises, and bleeding from a torn genitalia after the attack on June 27, 2009. She was later taken to a hospital, where she died.

Snipped:

In the punishment phase of Coe's trial, jurors heard testimony about other assaults and brutality by Coe. A 10-year-old boy said he was hospitalized for several days after a beating by the defendant.

SOURCE:

https://abc13.com/archive/7684928/
KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX -- 2010

RE: A LETTER from a First Responder who was among those who responded to the 911 call regarding Emma Thompson on 6/27/09. This comes from a First Responder who was on scene.

This letter was written to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles when Abigail Young was up for Parole Review in 2012.

The First Responder is a member of Justice for Emma Thompson and at the time he contacted the creator of the Facebook page, Justice For Emma Thompson, Cathy (LCoastMom), and offered to share the letter he wrote to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles - 2012.

She and others (including me) had permission to post a copy of his letter on Facebook and certain True Crime Forums.

During Abigail Young's trial and then Lucas Coe's trial, records proved that Abigail Young, a well educated Registered Nurse, was on her cell phone with Lucas Coe who was at Abigail Young's home with her two other girls, while strangers gave Emma Thompson CPR until EMS could arrive.

During both trials, the lady (a nurse) that was giving Emma CPR until EMS could arrive, testified that Abigail Young was on her cell phone and walked over to her and told her to quit giving Emma CPR .. . that Emma is gone! The nurse ignored Abigail Young and continued to give Emma CPR until EMS arrived.

Cathy (LCoastMom) creator of the Facebook page, Justice for Emma Thompson, confirmed the First Responder but did not disclose his name
~~~~~~.

From my post on 3/22/12 - True Crime Forum - RC:

Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)
Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 am

The following letter was sent to Justice For Emma Thompson facebook and she has permission to post it on the facebook page, Justice For Emma Thompson.

For your info, during the trials of Abigail Young and Lucas Coe, testimony and cell phone records introduced into evidence by the Prosecution indicated that Abigail Young was on her cell phone while strangers were tending to Emma, giving CPR to Emma (in an effort to revive Emma) until EMS arrived. Abigail Young was a Registered Nurse at the time! As EMS worked to revive Emma, Abigail Young was on her cell phone.
~~~

Posted on Justice For Emma Thompson facebook page:

Justice For Emma received a letter today from one of the FIRST RESPONDERS who covered the 911 call for Emma Thompson.

With permission I am sharing the letter he sent to the Texas Parole Board:
_______

I am writing you to request that Abigail Young be kept in custody of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I do not feel like she has served enough of her sentence to be granted freedom.

I was on the Cypress Creek EMS crew that responded to the 911 call for Emma. I have been a volunteer firefighter with Klein for the past 5 years and a volunteer driver/EMT with Cypress Creek EMS for almost 4 years. I can honestly say that this is the only call out of hundreds that sticks with me to this day. It isn’t just Emma’s young age that has affected me but it is the brutality of the crime. I can’t even fathom how a parent could allow their child to be treated in such a manner and not step in to protect them. Abigail Young violated the most basic of parental responsibilities which is to protect them from harm at all costs. And for what? A boyfriend? How selfish can a person be to let their boyfriend treat their child like this, with full knowledge that these atrocities are occurring?

I never felt like Ms. Young really felt very bad about what happened. In fact it wasn’t until we went en-route to the hospital that Ms. Young decided to hang up her cell phone. Not to mention that she; a registered nurse; was not performing CPR on her own child when we arrived on scene. She was allowing bystanders to do it. I am sure that if it was your child you would be doing everything possible to help, not talking on the phone. I personally do not feel like a person with Ms. Young’s mentality should be let off easy after serving the bare minimum of her sentence. She needs to continue to serve out her sentence so she can think about all of the people that her actions affected, not to mention Emma’s death.

URGENT!

ABIGAIL YOUNG - Up for parole review after serving only 9 years of a 20 year sentence!

ABIGAIL YOUNG is up for 2019 parole review by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP).

Serving almost 9 years of a 20 year sentence is unacceptable and it is not justice for the brutal, horrific rape and beating death of Abigail Young's barely 4-year-old daughter, Emma Thompson!

Please be a voice for precious Emma Thompson and write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles opposing parole for Abigail Young.

You do NOT have to be a Texas resident and you do NOT have to be a citizen of the United States. Any one from all over the world can write a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young.

Your letter can be as simple as "Please deny parole for Abigail Young" or it can be as detailed as you choose to write it.

The many letters that have been written during past parole reviews for Abigail Young were instrumental in Abigail Young's parole being denied! Other factors are considered but the letters were very instrumental in her parole being denied.

It is imperative and critical that the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles receive many letters requesting that they deny Abigail Young parole. Serving 9 years of a 20 year sentence is unacceptable!

During past parole reviews, people from all over the world wrote letters to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP) and were a voice for precious Emma Thompson. Your letter is important and it will be read by every member of the TBPP.
They are REQUIRED to read EVERY letter.

Please write and e-mail your letter as soon as possible. The sooner; the better!

Every letter must have Abigail Young's full name, and Department of Criminal Justice and State ID numbers (inmate numbers).

For your convenience, please copy and paste the following:

YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH

A close friend of mine from Australia has 4 precious children ages 5 to 13. She is an amazing, loving, kind mother and her children come first! She is horrified that Abigail Young failed to protect her precious child, Emma Thompson.

She is heart broken that barely 4-year-old Emma Thompson had to endure sexual abuse and then the brutal, horrific rape and beating that ended Emma's life .. . . on June 27, 2009.

She wants to be a 'voice' for Emma Thompson and she wrote a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young.

Today she sent me a copy of the letter she wrote and e-mailed to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles. She gave me permission to copy her letter in a post. For her privacy, I will not use her name.

LETTER FROM A LADY IN AUSTRALIA to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles - 4/28/2019

April 28, 2019

RE: Offender YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH

I am a mother of 4 precious children. My heart hurts for
what Emma Thompson had to experience in her short
precious life.

Please accept this letter as a plea for parole denial.

Kind regards,

XXXX (I am not including this lady's name for her privacy)
Address .. . .(not including)
Australia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be a voice for precious, barely 4-years-old Emma Thompson! Please write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles and request parole be denied for Abigail Young!

Thank you for being a voice for precious Emma Thompson!

A happy Emma before Abigail Young moved Lucas Coe into her home!

Emma's last Easter . . . sitting in a field of Bluebonnets - 4/12/09

Emma's last Christmas. The robe is one of her Christmas gifts . . . December, 2008

Emma dressed for July 4

Emma at a restaurant with a hat that says Mexico

Please click on these pics to enlarge them!

Please be a 'voice' for precious Emma Thompson!

All of these pictures are of a happy Emma .. . . before Abigail moved her boyfriend, Lucas Coe, into her home and let Lucas Coe babysit Emma while she worked as a highly trained, well educated Registered Nurse.

Please "share" this to your Facebook Timeline and ask your friends to write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and request that parole be DENIED for Abigail Young!

Thank you so very much for being a voice for this precious child . .. . barely 4-years-old .. . . Emma Thompson!
2764.png
Continued justice for Emma Thompson!

RE: ABIGAIL YOUNG - Parole Review - 2019
Emma Thompson case
442181.gif

Please write a letter to the Texas Department of Pardons and Paroles (TDPP)
and request that parole be denied for Abigail Young who is currently
in parole review status.

You do not have to be a resident of Texas or the United States to write a letter.

Certain pertinent info is required. For your convenience, you can copy and paste the following:

YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH

Thank you for being a voice for Emma Thompson!

Every letter is important and the TBPP board members,
who are reviewing Abigail Young for parole, are required
to read every letter. It is Texas law!

Wednesday, 6/26/19

Re: ABIGAIL YOUNG - Parole Review - 2019

This morning I called the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Victim Services Division.

I had several questions and I would like to share the following info:

(1) Letters to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles opposing parole for Abigail Young will be accepted through Wednesday, 7/31/19.

If you have not written a letter yet, please do so as soon as possible. The representative I spoke to said it is better to send the letters ASAP (as soon as possible).

Your letter can be as simple as: "I oppose parole for Abigail Young." Or .. . It can be as detailed as you choose to write it.

(2) You can write more than one letter if you choose to do so.

As of 4/2/19, Abigail Young was in Parole Review status. I have written 3 letters to the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles and requested Abigail Young be denied parole.

I intend to write another letter tomorrow . .. 6/27/19 . .. which is the official date of Emma Thompson's death. It has been 10 years! It seems like it was only yesterday.

(3) As always, please be sure to include Abigail Young's ID numbers. If you don't, your letter will not be forwarded to the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles.

Include the following:

YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH
SID #: 08428403
TDCJ #: 01668233

(4) You can fax or e-mail your letter to the following:

Fax: (512) 452-0825

E-mail: victim.svc@tdcj.texas.gov

(5) If you have any questions about sending a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young, the representative I spoke to told me that you can call (800) 848-4284 and the representatives will be more than happy to assist you.

(6) A decision by the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles regarding Abigail Young being denied or granted parole will be made in August, 2019.

(7) Every letter, that includes Abigail Young's name and two ID numbers, has to be read by the members of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles who are reviewing Abigail Young for parole.

As I have stated many times, you do NOT have to be a Texas resident or USA resident to write a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young.

People from all over the world have written letters during past and current parole review.

Please be a voice for precious Emma Thompson and write a letter opposing parole for her mother, Abigail Young. Serving almost 9 years of a 20 year sentence is not justice for the brutal, horrific rape and beating death of precious Emma Thompson.

Emma Thompson was barely 4 years old when her mother, Abigail Young, moved her younger boyfriend, Lucas Coe, into her home with her, Emma and 2 of her other daughters.

Abigail Young was a Registered Nurse at the time. While she worked, she let her "live-in" boyfriend, Lucas Coe ,"babysit" Emma instead of sending Emma to daycare as in the past.

Prior to Emma being brutally raped and beaten to death, her pediatrician diagnosed her with Herpes, a STD! As required by Texas law, the doctor reported this to Child Protective Services.

At a later date, when a Judge ordered that Lucas Coe, Abigail Young and Emma's father be tested for STD, Coe and Young tested positive for Herpes - STD. Emma's father tested negative.

Emma Thompson was barely 4 years old. She had Herpes. She was brutally raped and beaten to death by Lucas Coe on 6/26/19. She was pronounced dead on 6/27/19 after all efforts to save her at a hospital ER in The Woodlands, TX failed.

Abigail Young, Emma's mother, did nothing to protect her precious child, Emma!

I attended every day of Lucas Coe's trial in 2010. As the Prosecution stated, "Abigail Young loved Lucas Coe more than her own child, Emma."

Lucas Coe is serving life without the possibility of parole.

The picture below was Emma Thompson's last Easter .. . . in a field of bluebonnets in Brenham, Washington County, TX on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009.

It is a picture of a "happy" Emma .. . before her mother moved Lucas Coe into her home. Emma's official date of death: 6/27/2009

65092944_1585546284909350_6179635611620605952_n.jpg

If you do Facebook, please copy and paste this post to your Timeline!

We need to work together as a team to ensure there are many letters written to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles requesting that Abigail Young be denied parole!

Please be a "voice" for Emma Thompson and support continued justice for Emma Thompson.
2764.png
Thank you!

For your info, these are the reasons, Abigail Young was denied parole by the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles in August, 2018:

YOUNG,ABIGAIL ELIZABETH
SID Number: 08428403 TDCJ Number: 01668233

Last Parole Decision

Denied on 08/01/2018

DMS (08/2019)- Deny release to Discretionary Mandatory Supervision and set for next review.

Denial reason(s): 9D1, 9D2, 2D

2D NATURE OF OFFENSE - THE RECORD INDICATES THE INSTANT OFFENSE HAS ELEMENTS OF BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, ASSAULTIVE BEHAVIOR, OR CONSCIOUS SELECTION OF VICTIM'S VULNERABILITY INDICATING A CONSCIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LIVES, SAFETY, OR PROPERTY OF OTHERS, SUCH THAT THE OFFENDER POSES A CONTINUING THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY.

9D1 DISCRETIONARY MANDATORY SUPERVISION - THE RECORD INDICATES THAT THE OFFENDER'S ACCRUED GOOD CONDUCT TIME IS NOT AN ACCURATE REFLECTION OF THE OFFENDER'S POTENTIAL FOR REHABILITATION.

9D2 DISCRETIONARY MANDATORY SUPERVISION - THE RECORD INDICATES THAT THE OFFENDER'S RELEASE WOULD ENDANGER THE PUBLIC.

Source: Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Offender Search - Abigail Young
Texas Department of Criminal Justice Offender Search

2764.png
In loving memory of precious Emma Thompson
2764.png

March 29, 2005 ~~~ June 27, 2009

Today, 6/27/2019, is 10 years since Emma flew up to Heaven on the wings of an angel.

Emma was barely 4 years old when she was brutally raped and beaten to death by Lucas Coe, her mother's (Abigail Young) boyfriend.

According to trial testimony in 2010, Abigail Young did nothing to protect her child, precious Emma Thompson.

Lucas Coe is currently serving a life sentence WITHOUT the possibility of parole in a Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison.

Abigail Young, a Registered Nurse at the time and Emma's mother, was sentenced to 20 years in a Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison in 2010.

Abigail Young is currently in parole review status again! She has served only 9 years of a 20 year sentence.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soar with the angels, sweet Emma!
2764.png

Gone . . . but never, ever forgotten!
2764.png

A happy Emma Thompson before her mother, Abigail Young, brought Lucas Coe into Emma's life!

65106336_1585579078239404_1444568501472722944_n.jpg

65283204_1585580798239232_209661285275533312_n.jpg

65120991_1585620358235276_8555875582947098624_n.jpg

65454115_1585617058235606_482273777359519744_n.jpg

MEDIA ALERT

RE: Abigail Young parole . .. .

Tune in to KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX tonight, 7/2/19, for the 10 pm news!

See Andy Kahan's comments below. Andy Kahan is the Director of Victim Services and Advocacy - Houston Crime Stoppers - Houston, TX!
~~~~~~~~~

ANDY KAHAN

Media Alert:
Tune into KHOU CH 11 Tonight at 10:00 PM for a special report on tomorrow’s parole hearing on Abigail Young who has served 9 years of her 20 year sentence for her involvement in the death of her 4 year old daughter Emma Thompson.
Young is being reviewed for Discretionary Mandatory Release which is basically a fancy phrase for parole. She will be reviewed for release annually unless I can get the law changed ( I will)
Coincidentally, The offender arrested for the carjacking today was released on Discretionary Mandatory in June. This nonsense that affects public safety and puts us all at risk needs to end.
On behalf of Emma’s Family we deeply appreciate all your support.
Watch Grace White’s report tonight!

Source: Andy Kahan - Crime Stoppers of Houston FB page
Andy Kahan

Great inter
MEDIA ALERT

RE: Abigail Young parole . .. .

Tune in to KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX tonight, 7/2/19, for the 10 pm news!

See Andy Kahan's comments below. Andy Kahan is the Director of Victim Services and Advocacy - Houston Crime Stoppers - Houston, TX!
~~~~~~~~~

ANDY KAHAN

Media Alert:
Tune into KHOU CH 11 Tonight at 10:00 PM for a special report on tomorrow’s parole hearing on Abigail Young who has served 9 years of her 20 year sentence for her involvement in the death of her 4 year old daughter Emma Thompson.
Young is being reviewed for Discretionary Mandatory Release which is basically a fancy phrase for parole. She will be reviewed for release annually unless I can get the law changed ( I will)
Coincidentally, The offender arrested for the carjacking today was released on Discretionary Mandatory in June. This nonsense that affects public safety and puts us all at risk needs to end.
On behalf of Emma’s Family we deeply appreciate all your support.
Watch Grace White’s report tonight!

Source: Andy Kahan - Crime Stoppers of Houston FB page
Andy Kahan

Great interview! I hope KHOU (CBS) - Houston will post a video of the news report re Abigail Young parole review - Emma Thompson! If so, I will post the Link.

From KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX on 10 PM News - Tuesday, 7/2/19

RE: ABIGAIL YOUNG parole review/Emma Thompson case

Report/interview with Laurie Thompson, Emma Thompson's paternal grandmother and Thompson family spokesperson, and Andy Kahan, the Director of Victim Services and Advocacy - Houston Crime Stoppers - Houston, TX!

Fight to keep mother of abused girl in prison

RE: ABIGAIL YOUNG Parole Review - 2019

As stated previously, Brenham (Washington County), TX is Abigail Young's hometown.

The Banner-Press, Brenham, TX which publishes a paper 5 days a week (at one time, it was 6 days a week) has published an article about Abigail Young being up for parole review for the fourth time.

One has to have a subscription to read the paper on-line. Therefore, I will not be able to Link.

It is a long article, informative and factual.

Special thanks to Natalie Ferls, News Editor, at the Banner-Press, for this article and keeping Washington County and surrounding areas informed about the status of Abigail Young.

The article is the top headline of the Banner-Press today, July 4, 2019, with the mug shot of Abigail Young. The article continues on Page 3 and they included a big picture of Emma Thompson in the field of bluebonnets.

I did a screen shot to show the front page . .. top headline! Click on it to enlarge.

Source for below screen shot:

The Banner-Press - Brenham, TX
Publish Date: July 4, 2019
Subscription required

upload_2019-7-4_21-28-1.png

Last edited:
RE: Abigail Young parole review - 2019

For your info, here is the Link to the article the Banner-Press published about Abigail Young's parole review, etc. on Thursday, July 4, 2019.

One has to have a subscription to read the entire article.

Community, family fighting to keep mother of abused girl in prison
Banner-Press --- Brenham, TX Publish Date: July 4, 2019

RE: Abigail Young - Parole Review - 2019

BEWARE OF INACCURATE REPORTING regarding Abigail Young parole review - 2019 and please do not Link to those websites

I have seen two (2) articles at two UK websites regarding Abigail Young's parole review.

A great deal of the info is inaccurate. Do NOT spread inaccurate info by posting Links to those type of "media" sites.

Please post only Links to main-stream media that has accurate info.

I know the Abigail Young/Lucas Coe cases very well. I followed the Emma Thompson case as it unfolded.

I followed the Abigail Young trial with every news article, video that was released by all of the major TV stations in Houston and beyond (ABC; CBS; NBC; FOX, etc)

I commuted ( 2 1/2 hours morning trip and 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon) in Houston, TX rush hour traffic to attend Lucas Coe's trial every day.

I saw every evidence item introduced into Evidence at trial. I heard testimony from every witness and I took a tremendous amount of notes.

I have read all of the Appeals by both Abigail Young and Lucas Coe. I followed the Appeals through the Appeal Process in the Fourteenth Court of Appeals - Houston, TX.

I do know the Emma Thompson case extremely well. I stick to the facts!

RE: ABIGAIL YOUNG parole review - 2019

KWTX (CBS) - Waco, TX 'picked up' the story which KBTX - Bryan ran on 7/3/19! KWTX (CBS) ran it yesterday, 7/4/19.

KWTX is a CBS-affiliated television station licensed to Waco, Texas, and serves Central Texas, including Waco, Temple and Killeen.

Texas mom up for parole in daughter's death; family fighting to keep her locked up
KWTX (CBS) - Waco, TX
By Whitney Miller |
Posted: Thu 9:02 AM, Jul 04, 2019

Texas mom up for parole in daughter's death; family fighting to keep her locked up

RE: ABIGAIL YOUNG parole review - 2019

Have you written a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young?

If not, please do so as soon as possible! You can write as many letters, opposing parole for Abigail Young, to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles as you choose to.

It is July 7, 2017. Time is of the essence. You need to get your letter to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP) as soon as possible to ensure your letter is read by the TBPP.

Last year (2018) the TBPP published their decision on 8/1/2018. They denied parole for Abigail Young. These are TBPP reasons for denying Abigail Young parole.

Last Parole Decision

Denied on 08/01/2018

DMS (08/2019)- Deny release to Discretionary Mandatory Supervision and set for next review.

Denial reason(s): 9D1, 9D2, 2D

2D NATURE OF OFFENSE - THE RECORD INDICATES THE INSTANT OFFENSE HAS ELEMENTS OF BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, ASSAULTIVE BEHAVIOR, OR CONSCIOUS SELECTION OF VICTIM'S VULNERABILITY INDICATING A CONSCIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LIVES, SAFETY, OR PROPERTY OF OTHERS, SUCH THAT THE OFFENDER POSES A CONTINUING THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY.

9D1 DISCRETIONARY MANDATORY SUPERVISION - THE RECORD INDICATES THAT THE OFFENDER'S ACCRUED GOOD CONDUCT TIME IS NOT AN ACCURATE REFLECTION OF THE OFFENDER'S POTENTIAL FOR REHABILITATION.

9D2 DISCRETIONARY MANDATORY SUPERVISION - THE RECORD INDICATES THAT THE OFFENDER'S RELEASE WOULD ENDANGER THE PUBLIC.

Source: Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Offender Abigail Young
Texas Department of Criminal Justice Offender Search

~~~~~~~~~

For your convenience, you can copy and paste Abigail Young's required info, i.e., her name and ID numbers.

Please feel free to copy and paste the info (below) to your Facebook timeline and ask your friends to be a 'voice' for barely 4-year-old Emma Thompson who died a brutal, horrific death. Ask them to write the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and request that parole be denied for Abigail Young.

Emma Thompson endured a brutal, horrific sexual assault (rape) and was beat to death.

No parole for Abigail Young is continued justice for precious Emma Thompson!

Click to enlarge:

66612470_1593106020820043_1003791452586639360_o.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member