"According To Drew...." Statements

This isn't really "according to Drew" statements, just a bit of musing on my part.

1. Drew P has accused media of "terrorizing his children" because they are parked in front of his house watching his comings and goings. They aren't bugging his phones, eavesdropping on conversations in the home or following him.

a. According to Stacy's family, Drew P was monitoring Stacy by GPS, and showing up where she was unexpectedly. According to wife # 2 Drew P bugged her home.

2. Drew P has expressed anger because people are looking at him with suspicion

a. According to Stacy's family, Drew P was always asking Stacy if she had a boyfriend and wife # 2 alleged that Drew P bugged her home because he feared she might have a boyfriend.

3. Drew P has alleged that he has received death threats. Yet as far as I know, no one has actually visited physical violence on Drew P.

a. 3 of the 4 wives have alleged physical abuse and have told family they feared for their own wives (except wife 2, and she is still alive to tell about her fear for her life.)

Drew P has had a lot of anger at how he is being treated, and he knows he is under suspicion for a crime. I don't suppose he has considered how similar his treatment of his wives is to the current situation. And the wives were not under suspicion for any crimes. And while he alleges that he is receiving death threats, 3 of the 4 wives have been seen either being abused or with bruising consistent with abuse. Sounds to me like Drew P is having trouble coping with living the kind of life that he perpetrated on his wives.

Snipped...

1. Drew P has accused media of "terrorizing his children" because they are parked in front of his house watching his comings and goings. They aren't bugging his phones, eavesdropping on conversations in the home or following him.
No, but hopefully LE is!

According to Drew his wives disappointed him. He expected them to be good housekeepers, but they weren't.

I know a guy who talks about what great housekeepers both his ex wives are. They kept the house when they divorced him.

According to Drew he can't even enjoy a dinner out in a restaurant because everyone is whispering and pointing...poor, pitiful Drew.

This is from Nov 21, but it's such a Drewism and I haven't seen it on here.

When asked about his concerns for his two young children, ages 2 and 4, Peterson said, "sure their mom's missing and they're upset but there are more important things to worry about."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=3894833&page=1
RANT ON.......
I had to go check out the link. Really, I was sitting there thinking ... Drew's an A$$, but no way would he say that! No human being could possibly be so callous. And he wonders why the public and media are so fascinated with this case? Every time he opens his big fat stupid mouth something completely outrageous falls out and he sits around scratching his head saying "What? What'd I do now?" I thought him chasing the media around with a video camera was outrageous. That was NOTHING in comparison to the above quote.
RANT CONTINUES .. volume turned off ...

I don't know if this has already been posted but it stuck in my craw ---

According to Drew, "Kids need A mom."

Not, "Our kids need their mom" or "the kids need their mom".... sounded like any mom would do, according to Drew.

Not, "Our kids need their mom" or "the kids need their mom".... sounded like any mom would do, according to Drew.

Or any ole wife as long as she didn't disappoint him by not keeping house.

I picked up on that too, it was chilling...Suppose to make him look innocent and like a loving, caring father, he would never take the mother of his children away. PUKE!

I picked up on that too, it was chilling...Suppose to make him look innocent and like a loving, caring father, he would never take the mother of his children away. PUKE!

Ya he really was loving????, by the way he quickly replaced Kathleen Savio with Stacy Peterson. He has dragged his children through mud and he's laughing all the way. He's such a jokester.:mad:

Here's an interesting one from Greta's blog:

According to Drew he took off work the day Stacy went missing because he only owed the BB PD 9 days of work before his retirement.

NOTE FROM GRETA:
THE FIRST DAY I WAS IN BOLINGBROOK, I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH SGT. PETERSON WHICH WAS NOT OFF THE RECORD. WHILE SITTING IN HIS HOME, HE TOLD MY PRODUCER AND ME THAT HE HAD CALLED IN SICK THAT SUNDAY NIGHT BECAUSE HE ONLY OWED THE POLICE DEPARTMENT 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL HIS RETIREMENT. HE TOLD US THAT HE HAD SOME DATE IN DECEMBER THAT WAS HIS OFFICIAL RETIREMENT (I HAVE FORGOTTEN IT NOW) AND THAT HE WAS USING UP HIS SICK LEAVE ….THAT HE WAS JUST ESSENTIALLY CALLING IN SICK DAYS ….SO HERE IS THE QUESTION: HAD HE DONE THIS BEFORE AS HE LED UP TO HIS RETIREMENT DAY? IF I WERE THE POLICE, I WOULD CHECK THIS OUT…OF COURSE THIS IS NOT A KEY CLUE BUT MIGHT BE A SMALL PIECE OF INFORMATION…

Here's an interesting one from Greta's blog:

According to Drew he took off work the day Stacy went missing because he only owed the BB PD 9 days of work before his retirement.

NOTE FROM GRETA:
THE FIRST DAY I WAS IN BOLINGBROOK, I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH SGT. PETERSON WHICH WAS NOT OFF THE RECORD. WHILE SITTING IN HIS HOME, HE TOLD MY PRODUCER AND ME THAT HE HAD CALLED IN SICK THAT SUNDAY NIGHT BECAUSE HE ONLY OWED THE POLICE DEPARTMENT 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL HIS RETIREMENT. HE TOLD US THAT HE HAD SOME DATE IN DECEMBER THAT WAS HIS OFFICIAL RETIREMENT (I HAVE FORGOTTEN IT NOW) AND THAT HE WAS USING UP HIS SICK LEAVE ….THAT HE WAS JUST ESSENTIALLY CALLING IN SICK DAYS ….SO HERE IS THE QUESTION: HAD HE DONE THIS BEFORE AS HE LED UP TO HIS RETIREMENT DAY? IF I WERE THE POLICE, I WOULD CHECK THIS OUT…OF COURSE THIS IS NOT A KEY CLUE BUT MIGHT BE A SMALL PIECE OF INFORMATION…

I also wonder if it is the policy to pay for unused sick days upon retirement? If so, then it could be more interesting. Most people would like the extra cash vs. the day off when retirement is imminent.

According to Drew...everyone is either a liar, has mental problems, is an alcoholic/drug user, suffers from depression, or is PMSing.....except HIM!

According to Drew...everyone is either a liar, has mental problems, is an alcoholic/drug user, suffers from depression, or is PMSing.....except HIM!
Yes, he is the lone sane person in this crazy, screwed up world. Drew against the world... :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back