Accused Nude Burglar Asks for Shorts

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by mysteriew, Oct 5, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

A man accused of trying to burglarize a home while naked Tuesday stopped in mid-escape to ask the victim for a pair of shorts, a sheriff's spokeswoman said.

The victim threw the shorts to the accused burglar, who then fled, said Susan Quayle, a spokeswoman for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Department.

Nickos George Kopsaftis was later arrested next door, apparently while trying to steal a car, Quayle said. "He was wearing the shorts that were donated to him," she said.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/10/04/national/a173856D61.DTL

2. Loading...

3. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

:blushing: A man accused of trying to burglarize a home while naked Tuesday stopped in mid-escape to ask the victim for a pair of shorts, a sheriff's spokeswoman said

mysteriew: My take on the situation is Mr.Kopsaftis has probably had issues with being uncomfortable with his body since he was a child. Robbery may be his profession of choice. Possibly, Dr. Phil advised him that he must learn to be comfortable with his body, (or another said therapist) so Mr. Kopsaftis decided to attempt his next robbery in the buff.

Once in the home, the same feelings set in...the shakes, the quivers, the loss of self image, especially when he looked down and saw his wiener.

Hence, he asked the victims, "Can I borrow a pair of Jockey's?"

Therapists may not always be the best when advising those who commit robberies mysterview. I never advise my patients in this fashion. :dance:

4. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."