Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Salem, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mica

Mica Well-Known Member

Here is an old study done by the Canine Specialized Search Team (CSST) regarding time and cadaver scent.

Cadaver Scent Project

Snip

TRIALS BEGUN: January 1997
    NUMBER OF DOGS USED: Five different dogs
    POST-MORTEM INTERVAL RANGE: From 70 minutes to 3 days
    NUMBER OF TRIALS COMPLETED: As of July 1997, total of 52 trials completed
    PRELIMINARY RESULTS: The shortest post-mortem interval for which we received a correct response was one hour and 25 minutes. However, the post-mortem interval for which we received a consistently correct response from all dogs involved is 2.5 - 3 hours.

http://www.csst.org/cadaver_scent.html

http://www.csst.org

2. SapphireSteel

SapphireSteel New Member

Great link thanks :)

3. Supernovae

Supernovae Active Member

Smithman was heading away from the wasteland though, and it seems overlooked. The sites near the church instinctively seem more promising to me.

4. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

What report are you reading? I'm quoting from the BBC article and it clearly states this:

Please provide a link stating Gerry 's comments were said before the dig? What is he referring to in this quote ? "Very Active " investigation. The BBC report

Please provide a link backing up your claim that they are looking at 3 unnamed suspects. The last reports were:
    Madeleine McCann suspect 'died in 2009'
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/20/madeleine-mcann-suspect-died-in-2009

Madeleine McCann suspect who died in freak tractor accident ‘was a heroin addict who used to rob holiday apartments’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eroin-addict-used-rob-holiday-apartments.html

They're now looking for the guy wearing the red shirt with the circle.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/472668/FOUND-Shirt-worn-by-Madeleine-McCann-suspect

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

6. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

She won't be found there IMO. This is another attempt to muddy the waters. (No pun intended). It's sickening knowing this child may never get justice.

7. Cherry

Cherry Pie

I started a thread about this; and the dig but don't know where it went. It has always been my opinion that "they" put her in one of the above ground pipes and then she was buried, went unnoticed. I think that this is a case of infanticide and I always have. GM's words expressions along with his wife's hv always been "wrong" IMO. I do not know where my link to the article or post went but I'm glad the thread is active again.

8. Cherry

Cherry Pie

Remember all the many photo opps that KM and GM did on the rocks right by the sea? Those always bothered me, that and they fact they continued to go back to that very spot.

9. For The Kids

For The Kids Active Member

hmm...depends if you go by the British media OR the official files. All the people the Pjs suspected are very much alive still. According to the British media there appears to be hundreds of suspects.

10. Pisces Cloud

Pisces Cloud Active Member

I think she was taken away from the resort, but the police have to check out every lead.

11. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Seems all leads ...lead right back where it all started...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. SapphireSteel

SapphireSteel New Member

WHO is attempting to muddy the waters?

In your opinion?

The Police? :scared:

13. Linda7NJ

Seems a little silly to think all this digging around the area is because they believe an intruder went through all the trouble to abduct a child only to kill and bury the child nearby the scene of the abduction.
    IMO

14. Supernovae

Supernovae Active Member

It's entirely possible that there haven't been any leads as such, that have lead to these sites. The publicised parts of the investigation (which may, of course, not actually represent the reality of the direction of the investigation) have had a distinctly dragnet feel. This may be part of a strategy of working from the bottom up (looking at any plausible sites in the area) rather than top down from current available leads.

15. Supernovae

Supernovae Active Member

16. SapphireSteel

SapphireSteel New Member

The fact they have announced a dig implies that they have already done ground penetrating radar work on the area and identified something.

IMO at least.

I find it incredibly odd that SY would tell the media about all this.

It's almost as if they want them in PDL when they dig.

Why I wonder?

17. Linda7NJ

IMO their focus has become exactly what you and I have always believed ...right along with the original investigators;)

18. madeleine

madeleine Well-Known Member

well....not gonna say much...I only hope that they will find something...anything...cause this "investigation" (sarcasm and anger >>>at both the PJ and the brits) was a joke right from the start...I still believe (can't help it,my gut feeling and it bugs me) that one of the initial 3 arguidos holds some answers/info re what happened and wasn't properly investigated...I just can't find reasonable explanations for his involvement in this story (right after Maddie "disappeared") ...okay,am gonna back off now ...let's hope there will be breaking news soon...

19. SapphireSteel

SapphireSteel New Member

Your opinion hasn't changed, even though Operation Grange has checked all past investigatory work for 2 years, conducted their own investigation for a further 2 years, and ended up in the exact same place Amaral did?

Curious.

20. Linda7NJ

Iirc you and I predicted long ago that this was going to be the conclusion. I hope they can recover Madeline. Make the arrests & get convictions. It's been too long. IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.