Addicted to plastic surgery

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by dancingdaisy, Oct 14, 2005.

1. dancingdaisy

dancingdaisy ^j^

2. Loading...

3. dancingdaisy

dancingdaisy ^j^

The link above says 28 surgeries as of Sept. 5, 2005, but she was on Larry King Live tonight and they said she's now had 30

4. IdahoMom

IdahoMom Former Member

That's frightening! I would love to see a "before" picture of her. IMO there is nothing appealing about fake-looking people!:rolleyes:

5. dancingdaisy

dancingdaisy ^j^

There was a picture of her as a hooters waitress on Larry King and she was a really pretty girl. there was no need for all that work. i tried to find a before photo but i couldnt.

6. IdahoMom

IdahoMom Former Member

I found her before and after pics on Oprah's site:
    http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200502/tows_past_20050208.jhtml

7. dancingdaisy

dancingdaisy ^j^

8. kgeaux

kgeaux New Member

Well, if she's 28 years old in that after picture, then none of the surgeries worked. I think she looks mid to late 30's, and a very fake mid to late 30's at that.

I liked the doctor's comments in the first link: you cannot operate on people with obsessive compulsive tendencies because they will never be satisfied.

9. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

HOLY COW. She looks like a plastic action figure - and an ugly one at that. Did she have them shave off her eyebrows too so she could pencil them on???? Why would anyone DO that on purpose? :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

10. Buzz Mills

Buzz Mills New Member

With all of the surgeries, she has managed to make herself very ugly. It's a shame because she used to be a very attractive woman. I can't imagine what she might look like in ten more years, but you can be guaranteed, it isn't going to be pretty. Her present look is repulsive, more than anything else.

11. CyberLaw

CyberLaw Former Member

She needs the services of a head doctor, not a plastic surgeon doctor........

12. Mabel

Mabel Former Member

I wonder if her eyes close when you lay her down.

13. poco

poco A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

Yes, and her breasts point to the ceiling.

(Mabel, you are a riot!)

14. Mabel

Mabel Former Member

LOL...

She and I have something in common then. Her breasts point to the ceiling, mine point to the floor.

15. bakerprune64

bakerprune64 Former Member

Here's a breakdown of 25 of her surgeries...

"Jenny was just 25 years old when she had a brow lift. She's also had Botox, cheek implants, three nose jobs, veneers on her teeth, three lip implants, two boob jobs, three breast lifts, and liposuction on her arms, stomach, hips, thighs, and knees. Jenny says that the total cost of her plastic surgeries is about $80,000."

And her 18 year old sister said..."Honestly, I don't think she looks as good as she would if she had never had plastic surgery," she says. "I think that she looks plastic. I think fake almost, and materialistic. When we walk down the street, it's noticeable. It's almost kind of like a circus clown. I think she cut herself short..."

Sad when her 18 year old sister can see it:waitasec:

16. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

She wouldn't have needed those three lifts if she didn't get such big implants in the first place.

17. poco

poco A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

I still can't find a before picture of her.....

18. IdahoMom

IdahoMom Former Member

19. Norma

Norma Pook

I work with a woman who has this problem in a minor way. She's in search of more surgery now, since she keeps thinking the last doctor botched it up. Two doctor's she's visited have referred her to a psych doc.

20. IdahoMom

IdahoMom Former Member

I clicked on this link the other day, and got an error message that said the bandwidth was exceeded.
    I just checked out the site, and I feel sorry for this woman!! :eek: She doesn't look good at all, in my opinion. Of all of her features, the boobs look the best, but I think they still resemble glued on grapefruit halves. Her over bleached hair is fried...in the swimsuit shots her stretch marks look horrible. The lips look like those wax lips you get as a kid, the nose looks worked on, the eyebrows are severe and look drawn on. This woman has ruined herself, imo. She was much better before!

21. kahskye

kahskye Inactive

She looked so much prettier in the before picture, so natural looking. The problem with a person like this is she will never be satisfied w/ how she looks. I'm sure she'll have several more surgeries in the near future. So sad that she couldn't accept herself for who she was and be happy about it. Her 18 yr old sister sounds much more mature than she does. When will people realize that beauty comes from the inside?