Adolph Hitler's Parents Lose Custody of the Kids!

Are the names given to these kids considered abuse alone?

• Yes

Votes: 83 62.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 24.1%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Not if it can be proven to be a family name passed down

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Were these kids taken away due to abuse/neglect or just because of their names?

Unfortunatley I think we will be seeing some big time Lawyer stepping in and having a hay day with this case.
I feel like they were not doing their children any favors with names like that, why in the world would you do that to your children.....

---------------------------
Not only to spite the family but the public and the children also.
This couple needs their heads examined.They are full of HATE!:croc:

I am all for freedom but when you get a couple of Neanderthals like this who cruelly name their children after mass murderers then there needs to be interference in these children's lives. Obviously, the parents are lacking in mental skills and are willing to put their children through pure hell all the years of their lives. It needs to stop, now. With names like that, these children do not stand a chance. Let me modify that statement, with parents who would name their children after mass murderers, the children do not stand a chance. Just the desire to name their children after mass murderers show that these Neanderthals do not need to raise these children with the same inbred thoughts and philosophies and values as they, themselves hold. Believe me when I say that I definitely know what I'm talking about. I'm very knowledgeable about this type of lifestyle and just leave it at that. These children need to be removed from these freaks. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

--------------
I dont know how anyone could be familiar with the gruesome atrocities Hitler was responsible for and name a child that name.He was another Charles Manson,with his followers! I lived it.As young as I was it made me sick.Why didnt they just name one Satan?

Bullying starts in schools a lot earlier than 6th grade! In my case, it started as early as 4th grade, and that was back in 1969! The names I was called were terrible, and horribly affected my self-esteem for many years. It went beyond names, and I was ostracized, and I wasn't bullied for my real name. I think naming your child Adolf Hitler is abuse, much like naming him Charles Manson!!! :razz:Doesn't begin to compare to a mundane name like Herbert!

I'm so sorry for the pain you lived through LinasK...I cannot stand to see children being ridiculed- it just breaks my heart. Look at what just happened with the Rutgers student... Another case of bullying resulting in heartbreak for a family. How one could knowingly set their child up is beyond me...There are only two realistic possible outcomes with these names: Being bullied or becoming a bully... This is my opinion only and I do realize that there are always exceptions but we read where this specific child was already demonstrating significantly malaptive behavior. Lina, I hope you were able to have significant support from someone in your life...this has been proven to be a major factor in resilience...I pray you have found peace and healing...

I'm shocked that 4 people actually felt that it wasn't abuse to name that kid Adolph Hitler, if it could be proven to be a family name passed down!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Given the infamous horrible legacy of Adolph Hitler- murdering 6 million people, mostly Jews, at least change one of the names if you must- the surname or the first name. :banghead::banghead::banghead:This was intentional on the part of his parents, I believe because they are NeoNazi's/White Supremacists.:twocents::furious:

I don't know, but I can think of a lot of stars that are putting their kids out there for bully abuse by naming them all kinds of whack. In this case, I would think that CPS could just change their names to say...something a little kinder? Except for these names of course ;)

Audio Science: Shannyn Sossamon

Blue Angel: U2's The Edge and Aislinn O'Sullivan

Bluebell Madonna: Geri Halliwell

Calico: Alice and Sheryl Cooper (also parents to Sonora Rose)
(sorry, I think this name should be reserved for cats)

Camera: Arthur Ashe and Jeanne Moutoussamy
(who names their kid CAMERA)

Fifi Trixibell: Bob Geldof and Paula Yates (also parents to Peaches and Pixie)

Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily: Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence

Jazz Domino: Joe Strummer

Jermajesty: Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza (previously married to Jermaine's brother Randy)

Kal-El Coppola: Nicholas Cage (Kal-El is Superman’s original birth name)

Lark Song: Mia Farrow and André Previn

Luna Coco Patricia: Frank Lampard and Elen Rive

Moon Unit: Frank Zappa, also father to Dweezil and Diva Muffin

Moxie CrimeFighter: Penn Jillette (also father to Zolten)

Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf

Poppy Honey: Jamie and Jules Oliver (also parents to Daisy Boo)

Rocket: Robert Rodriguez (also father to Racer, Rebel and Rogue)

Rufus Tiger: Roger Taylor also father to Tiger Lily and Lola Daisy

Sage Moonblood: Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack (also parents to Seargeoh)

Satchel: Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
(Isn't this some kind of purse)

Seven Sirius: Andre Benjamin and Erykah Badu

Zola Ivy: Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell

Just to add, you can have a somewhat normal name like "Melanie" and still be bullied. I was called Smellanie all through elementary school (and I didn't smell). Kids can be so cruel, and at 47, I still remember :(

I don't think a ridiculous name meets the standards of abuse personally.

Being beat up in school on the basis of a name is a pretty low standard. How many Dick's, Harold's, Herman's, and Norman's have been ridiculed and made fun of? You might advise your friend to think of another name, but you wouldn't call CPS.

Kids get tormented in school over religious beliefs, cultural customs, and because they were adopted by gay parents. Society tormenting someone can not be used as a standard to judge abuse by.

Of course naming your kid Adolf Hitler or Timothy McVeigh is probably a good way to have a full blown investigation started, but in and of itself is not abuse.

I respectfully disagree.

Imo, it is emotional abuse. These kids will be asked again and again throughout their lives why they have such names.

It had already started with a birthday cake request for goodness sake.
Did the little boy feel hurt and angry because the store wouldn't put his name on his birthday cake?

How did the parents respond to the rejected request?
Did they go home and make their own cake for the little boy?
Did they not mention it at all to the little boy?
Or, did they use it to torment the little boy, telling him the store refused to put his name on his birthday cake, to teach him to hate?

They sealed his fate with a name like that, imo, and they gave him that name for a reason, and the reason was not because they adored that innocent little baby boy, but because they didn't. Love is not cruel, it is kind, and gentle.

I hope the State has all of their names changed because they are still young enough to forget them. Adolf's name can be changed to Adam, perhaps.

These children are innocent victims. I hope they can be saved from a horrible life by having names that would bring about their own destruction.

jmo of course.

Just to add, you can have a somewhat normal name like "Melanie" and still be bullied. I was called Smellanie all through elementary school (and I didn't smell). Kids can be so cruel, and at 47, I still remember :(

Who are these rotten people? Go to the school reunion and bring me with ya, mgardner. Nobody is calling my mgardner any names.;)

True that though. My middle name is Noelle. Well, my Confirmation name. So of course in Catholic school when you make Confirmation they say it a bajillion times. Everybody else had a Saint's name. Not me. Soooooooo all the boys made fun by going "No El? Take a bus".

Also my maiden name sounds nothing like "hinney" but this kid on the basketball team changed it around a little and would say my first name and then last to rhyme with hinney and say I licked it.

Man, boys in grade school are nasty. Didn't bother me a bit. Any old time one of them said it to me I picked on their weakness. Point blank the kid that started it. He did have a speech impediment. I would never, ever, ever say that to someone unless they said I licked their hinney. I pulled out all the stops.

Names. I read an article about this very family posted about and a lawyer said they knew someone named their baby after an STD, and the name alone does not constitute abuse.

Is it abuse to name children Mohammad?
There are a lot of Mohammads out in the world.

Is it abuse to name children Mohammad?
There are a lot of Mohammads out in the world.

We're in trouble if it is- I've read it's the most common male name in the world!

By the way, Melanie, by name is Ellen and my brother used to call me Ellen Smellen- I'm pretty tough now but I was extremely sensitive then and I shed a lot of tears. To this day my brother and I have a strained relationship and I know this childhood teasing (and some other physical bullying) set the stage for this.

Some would say good, it toughened me up but I just don't think that's an excuse for kids to be ridiculed. My parents used to joke at Christmas time No El (No Ellen) No, El...I didn't find it funny at all. Since they didn't ever really balance this stuff out with positive comments all I remember is hurt and lowered self-esteem. And then my last name was a spelling variation of the word Seal and kids thought it was hilarious to bark at me and ask if I could balance a ball on my nose.

This is a all tame stuff compared to the names we're talking about but at 49 I still clearly remember the hurt...yup- I can't think of it as anything less than emotional abuse.

For Anyone interested in an update:
Parental rights of 'Nazi Dad' were properly severed, Appellate Court rules

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2014/11/parental_rights_of_nazi_dad_we.html

This guy is a piece of work. He has been married 3 times and fathered 9 children. According to the article he is " suffers medical and psychological disabilities, is illiterate and has been unemployed throughout his adult life"
Best of all:
Campbell and his third wife, Deborah Campbell, a.k.a. Deborah McCollum, have since split up but she was apparently still living with him and his new girlfriend in Holland Township.

In March this year she was charged with aggravated assault after an altercation with the girlfriend.
Who the heck would think this guy is worth fighting over?

I hope the kids are being called by different names and are in a better place.

For Anyone interested in an update:
Parental rights of 'Nazi Dad' were properly severed, Appellate Court rules

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2014/11/parental_rights_of_nazi_dad_we.html

This guy is a piece of work. He has been married 3 times and fathered 9 children. According to the article he is " suffers medical and psychological disabilities, is illiterate and has been unemployed throughout his adult life"
Best of all: Who the heck would think this guy is worth fighting over?

Maybe the altercation was over the new GFs cooking.... And not the guy?

:)

I hope the :cat: got an attitude adjustment.

LOL, not really. That's why she loves him. He hates everyone and everything. He has learned to tolerate humans but thats about it.

33, still remember everything I was called...

Carly-Poo
Carly-Spew
Curly-Poo
Curly-Poo Pooper Scooper

And those are just a few.... Kids are cruel regardless if your called Adolf or Carly-Sue

I used to get everything, my last name is quite rhythmic and flows well so easy to continue the nastiness...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back