Found Deceased Adriana Davidson, 15, Scio Township, MI - Last Seen Outside Pioneer HS -27 Jan 2023

The tennis courts are in the interior of campus - no where near Stadium where Main as well as 7th intersect. Even if they were near the roads, it's mostly residential. Hopefully there are cameras on campus that may have caught her at the tennis courts.

<modsnip - No link>
(I lived in Ann Arbor for over 20 years so I know the area well)
Sadly, a couple of hours ago, Adrianna was found deceased by the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office K-9 unit under the bleachers at the school.
She had left on the bus but was seen returning later. There is no video of her entering the school. No apparent injuries, but an autopsy will be performed to rule out (or in) foul play.

Sadly, a couple of hours ago, Adrianna was found deceased by the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office K-9 unit under the bleachers at the school.
She had left on the bus but was seen returning later. There is no video of her entering the school. No apparent injuries, but an autopsy will be performed to rule out (or in) foul play.

I thought earlier links said no foul play was suspected. Where is this coming from?

I would split my guesses between three different possibilities
  1. Natural Causes - She was feeling ill, took a bit of a walk to get some fresh air and told herself she was feeling better so headed back to school but when she got there she was feeling so sick she laid down under the bleachers and lost consciousness
  2. Overdose - Similar to the above but general confusion could have been what made her decide to return to the school
  3. Suicide - Upset over something, she intentionally poisoned herself or overdosed
So yeah, an autopsy will make it a lot more clear. For it to be so early in the day makes me feel like #2 is less likely and for none of her friends to be reporting she was upset over anything makes me feel like #3 is less likely so for right now I actually am leaning toward #1, which is a lot less common in people this age than the other two but it does happen.

Very sad news. Thanks for all of the updates everyone. AD mentioned to a friend she wasn't feeling well, then the texts are are in MSM ( page 1 here) to her friend that she was tired etc. I wonder if she had some underlined health issue. I'm still surprised her phone wasn't with her. None the less, my prayers are with AD and her family during such a tragic, devastating time.

We live about 5 minutes away and were very disturbed and saddened to hear about this. This is so bizarre and horrible.

As another said, no this is certainly not a place where there is a lot of crime. Murders here are incredibly infrequent. If this was a foul play situation it will rock A2 completely. Either way her loss will be felt. The police here are very good and will hopefully solve quickly and efficiently.

Anyway I keep coming back to those texts. After AD says "No", then says "I need flfalllkf asleep" this seems very odd to me. Unless the misspelling and extra letters were a joke meant to show how tired she was, it seems she was not completely coherent or texting way too fast. And then the comment about "and used my bs." What does that mean? Is this a typo, and if not, what did she use? I can't help wondering if it means she used some type of medication or drug (perhaps that might help one sleep?)

And what does the friend mean by "I'm so confused you said you need THE gts?" Again, a typo? Did she mean TO gts (gts meaning go to sleep?) Either the way, the friend is clearly confused by her messages, and finds them odd also.

For these reason I'm wondering if this was a tragic accident, from confusion or overdose leading her to pass out outside and either succumb to whatever led to the confusion in the first place, or develop hypothermia. Others have said the timing to them makes them feel drugs or medication was unlikely, but I don't feel this way. My husband and I both attended nearby high schools in the area, and both partook in more drug use than we should have when we were in high school(well any drug use is more than one should, but you know what I mean). If students felt they could pass as sober or skip classes with friends there was no reason they wouldn't use drugs early in the day. This isn't a big crime or drug area, but in my experience since it is a wealthy area there is (well was at least) a decent bit of the student population that experimented with drugs, especially from friend's parent's medicine cabinets, etc. I would be surprised if it is different now. It does seem like she was skipping at least some classes if she arrived at 9 (I believe school starts far before this), and then left school at 11. But was it because she was ill (low blood sugar, concussion, etc?) or intentionally skipping, or something else? Also, leaving her phones at the tennis courts seems very odd as it is very snowy out, we just had a huge snowstorm Wednesday. I don't know any teenagers that leave their phone on the ground in snowy weather on purpose in normal circumstances.

I'm wondering if anyone might know of any acronyms that could help explain the phone messages more though, if bs did not mean and gts did not mean go to sleep.

My thoughts and prayers are with her poor family. She sounds like she was an amazing person, smart and beautiful, and I am so sad this story did not end with her alive and well.

We live about 5 minutes away and were very disturbed and saddened to hear about this. This is so bizarre and horrible.

As another said, no this is certainly not a place where there is a lot of crime. Murders here are incredibly infrequent. If this was a foul play situation it will rock A2 completely. Either way her loss will be felt. The police here are very good and will hopefully solve quickly and efficiently.

Anyway I keep coming back to those texts. After AD says "No", then says "I need flfalllkf asleep" this seems very odd to me. Unless the misspelling and extra letters were a joke meant to show how tired she was, it seems she was not completely coherent or texting way too fast. And then the comment about "and used my bs." What does that mean? Is this a typo, and if not, what did she use? I can't help wondering if it means she used some type of medication or drug (perhaps that might help one sleep?)

And what does the friend mean by "I'm so confused you said you need THE gts?" Again, a typo? Did she mean TO gts (gts meaning go to sleep?) Either the way, the friend is clearly confused by her messages, and finds them odd also.

For these reason I'm wondering if this was a tragic accident, from confusion or overdose leading her to pass out outside and either succumb to whatever led to the confusion in the first place, or develop hypothermia. Others have said the timing to them makes them feel drugs or medication was unlikely, but I don't feel this way. My husband and I both attended nearby high schools in the area, and both partook in more drug use than we should have when we were in high school(well any drug use is more than one should, but you know what I mean). If students felt they could pass as sober or skip classes with friends there was no reason they wouldn't use drugs early in the day. This isn't a big crime or drug area, but in my experience since it is a wealthy area there is (well was at least) a decent bit of the student population that experimented with drugs, especially from friend's parent's medicine cabinets, etc. I would be surprised if it is different now. It does seem like she was skipping at least some classes if she arrived at 9 (I believe school starts far before this), and then left school at 11. But was it because she was ill (low blood sugar, concussion, etc?) or intentionally skipping, or something else? Also, leaving her phones at the tennis courts seems very odd as it is very snowy out, we just had a huge snowstorm Wednesday. I don't know any teenagers that leave their phone on the ground in snowy weather on purpose in normal circumstances.

I'm wondering if anyone might know of any acronyms that could help explain the phone messages more though, if bs did not mean and gts did not mean go to sleep.

My thoughts and prayers are with her poor family. She sounds like she was an amazing person, smart and beautiful, and I am so sad this story did not end with her alive and well.
The only thing I can even slightly guess at could be that “used my bs” could be possibly a way of saying used my b’s, with b’s being benzos. This is a wild guess on my part. I have been prescribed benzos in the past for panic attacks, though I know it’s not as common to prescribe them now due to the high risk of drug misuse/abuse. I do know that benzos can cause you to be very drowsy and your respirations to slow considerably if you take too many. It was very cold here on Friday and she could have taken those, stumbled around confused, and ended up where she was after just feeling sleepy and seeking some sort of shelter.

Again all a guess — I mean no disrespect by throwing out this theory. Just thinking that if she didn’t feel well she may have taken something to make her feel better, and maybe misjudged the amount. JMO.

In my opinion this is an intermix of all the things, vulnerability, substances, suicidal ideation. I see this as a blurry mix of pain, and that extends to the parents, friends, community members affected by it.

I have three little girls, pre-teens. I’m talking with them about this story. Am very much of the school of thought that the best offense is a good defense.

It’s just something doesn’t seem right, there’s a lot of holes in this and it doesn’t make sense
Really? I look at this story and see strikingly few holes. I see tremendous pain and stridency and and social themes that get talked through a lot on this site, rightfully so, less so elsewhere. Share with me, what about this story doesn’t make sense to you?

It’s just something doesn’t seem right, there’s a lot of holes in this and it doesn’t make sense
The holes that do not make sense are why it took so long to find her. The campus is large but not that large. The tennis courts are not that far from the football field and the parking lot or street that connects all the lots on campus pass by both by hundreds of people during the day. My 15yo attends here and stays after school alot wandering till practice starts as well as running teams will be running through the campus. Not saying she wasn’t there all along but it doesn’t make sense why she wasn’t found immediately. It makes me angry to think she was there for 3 days possibly and police nor staff thought to look. I was shocked when my kid texted me that she was found at the school. Not the place I would’ve expected.

The holes that do not make sense are why it took so long to find her. The campus is large but not that large. The tennis courts are not that far from the football field and the parking lot or street that connects all the lots on campus pass by both by hundreds of people during the day. My 15yo attends here and stays after school alot wandering till practice starts as well as running teams will be running through the campus. Not saying she wasn’t there all along but it doesn’t make sense why she wasn’t found immediately
The holes that do not make sense are why it took so long to find her. The campus is large but not that large. The tennis courts are not that far from the football field and the parking lot or street that connects all the lots on campus pass by both by hundreds of people during the day. My 15yo attends here and stays after school alot wandering till practice starts as well as running teams will be running through the campus. Not saying she wasn’t there all along but it doesn’t make sense why she wasn’t found immediately. It makes me angry to think she was there for 3 days possibly and police nor staff thought to look. I was shocked when my kid texted me that she was found at the school. Not the place I would’ve expected.

. It makes me angry to think she was there for 3 days possibly and police nor staff thought to look. I was shocked when my kid texted me that she was found at the school. Not the place I would’ve expected.
No exactly a 15yo disappears and they don’t even check the whole school property it’s very weird, what has me stumped is her cellphone being in the tennis court most young kids don’t just toss their phones out.

No exactly a 15yo disappears and they don’t even check the whole school property it’s very weird, what has me stumped is her cellphone being in the tennis court most young kids don’t just toss their phones out.
Correct, most don't. But ones in enough anguish that they are considering suicide might. Or one who has taken too many drugs might toss it, or inadvertently drop it.

Correct, most don't. But ones in enough anguish that they are considering suicide might. Or one who has taken too many drugs might toss it, or inadvertently drop it.

I don't know, the only thing that sounds realistic to me is her dropping it by accident. I don't buy that she intentionally threw it away, even if she was suicidal.

I also think it's curious that she returned to campus to die. There is a phenomenon of people killing themselves at places that brought them a lot of pain, but I don't know. It just doesn't ring true to me in this case. Why go home, then return to campus to die and go to the trouble of hiding yourself under the bleachers? Afraid of someone finding you before you died maybe? I don't know. I mean, it's possible I guess, but I lean toward accidental death or medical emergency if there's no foul play.

I don't know, the only thing that sounds realistic to me is her dropping it by accident. I don't buy that she intentionally threw it away, even if she was suicidal.

I also think it's curious that she returned to campus to die. There is a phenomenon of people killing themselves at places that brought them a lot of pain, but I don't know. It just doesn't ring true to me in this case. Why go to campus and then hide yourself under bleachers? I mean, it's possible I guess, but I lean toward accidental death or medical emergency if there's no foul play.
I have wondered if it happened as a result of medical emergency also. Perhaps when she left school she traveled by bus to a medical appointment. I have no evidence that this happened so it's all just a possibility I have considered. JMO

Sounds like an accidental overdose to me, I tend to agree with a previous poster that b's can be benzos, I've heard that before. Asking if someone is straight also implies they may know that the person has taken drugs. I could be way far off, but I'm not sure this was purposeful. Kids at my daughter's school have unfortunately fallen into fenty here, so there have been overdoses from time to time this year, fortunately none fatal. It's very sad in any case

It's so incredibly sad :(

This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do but, my daughter Adriana was found and she has passed on!," John Davidson wrote on Facebook on Monday.

"I’m not sure where I go from here but, I am so grateful for all the support and love from everyone across this nation especially family and friends that have helped searching and posting for Adriana!

"I need time to grieve and her siblings and mother as well as immediate family need time to grieve I will post details about her funeral once we have everything set!

"Thank you everyone for your support I love you all! God bless and let’s all know that Adriana is at peace!"

Davidson continued to grieve his late daughter on Facebook on Tuesday, sharing a photo of himself with Adriana with the caption "I miss you so much!"

In a second post, the grieving father shared another heartbreaking photo, saying: "I can’t remember how old she was here I think we where in the Dunkin’ Doughnuts drive thru! It’s that smile!.

"She just lit up a room with it! Oh baby girl I don’t want this!

"I want to trade places with you so you can live and bring all that love and laughter you did to so many!

"RIH I hope you are at peace my beautiful daughter! I am just so lost without you!"

Adriana's brother, Anthony Lopez, shared an emotional video after learning that his sister's remains were discovered.

"We got a call to get to my dad's apartment right away. The two detectives were there and they let us know that Adriana was found and that she has passed on," Lopez said in a Facebook post.

"My little sister is dead," Anthony said in his emotional video.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back