Advertising on Websleuths/Support Websleuths

Thanks for answering! It doesn't show up on mine...

Screenshot-1.png

You are using Firefox with Plus. That is the red stop sign in the upper right corner of your screenshot. You can disbale ABP for the page, for the entire site, or altogether. Very good ad-blocker extension to Mozilla Firefox. Just not on this site though! :)

I'm going to run a background check on MYSELF.

I keep forgetting things like what the hell I was doing, where I went and who I met, so maybe I left a trail of some sort...

(quick check, yep, all 3 of my kids are accounted for so...........I'm cool on that level!)

Hahaha EvaInCA ... that was funny!

Nice ads Tricia.

Very nice Tricia and that duller red doesn't cause a migraine - bonus

love that avatar - I'm a fan of that Pixar squirrel. Too bad it will become an A family hood ornament.

Oak

And just when things are nice and calm...hehehe

Somebody went to bat for us because Match.com has changed their mind. We will be an affiliate.

The only hesitation I have in running the ads is the fit but I forget that sometimes people don't always think about CRIME and the discussion of CRIME. Posters do real things in real life...like date.

Depending on how "un" obnoxious the ads are we might put them on WS. But if the ads are too flashy or too much of anything then I won't ad them .

Thank you for being understanding of the reasons why WS has to have ads. It was a do or die decision and I figured people would rather have WS up and running with a few ads than gone.

My friends, we are going to have to do a lot of rearranging of the banners. The banners work technically but few are clicking and no one is buying.

I'm telling you this so you won't be shocked when you log in and the ads are all different again.

Thanks for your patience.

My friends, we are going to have to do a lot of rearranging of the banners. The banners work technically but few are clicking and no one is buying.

I'm telling you this so you won't be shocked when you log in and the ads are all different again.

Thanks for your patience.

Interesting you bring this up, I was going to mention. When you click on the ad, it takes you to a page where websleuths is filled in for business solutions promo code, but there is nothing for personal. Also, this page is not their home page, so if you go to home page and navigate around before signing up, will websleuths still get credit, since there is a search function on the home page also which I assume will also take you to a place to buy.

Just wondering if you are getting the proper credit.

Interesting you bring this up, I was going to mention. When you click on the ad, it takes you to a page where websleuths is filled in for business solutions promo code, but there is nothing for personal. Also, this page is not their home page, so if you go to home page and navigate around before signing up, will websleuths still get credit, since there is a search function on the home page also which I assume will also take you to a place to buy.

Just wondering if you are getting the proper credit.

I'll double check to make sure.

It's a work in progress and it will keep changing so thank you for your patience.

I am all for the ads for helping WS out, but can you please, pretty please try not to have the annoying, loud, flashing ads. :blowkiss: They are seriously disruptive. My husband's going to block this site if they don't go away. Ha!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back