www.nbcnews.com/news/world/seychelles-police-probe-deaths-sisters-annie-robin-korkki-n656651 An American family was looking for answers Thursday after two sisters were found dead in their hotel room on a paradise island in the Indian Ocean. "There were no marks on them whatsoever," Seychelles Tourism Minister Alain St Ange told NBC News. "They had a good time in the day and then they went to their room." www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3813633/Sisters-dead-villa-African-island.html A Minnesota man says his family has been given little information on how his two sisters died while vacationing on a tropical African island. Since there were no marks on their bodies ,nor signs of foul play -- my mind went to some dark places -- like the possible use of banned pesticides or carbon monoxide poisoning ? Imo. Very tragic for their loved ones. www.foxnews.com/world/2016/09/29/fa...can-sisters-found-dead-on-african-island.html Hotel staff had observed the pair drinking alcohol throughout the day and had to be helped to their room last Wednesday by a butler at around 8:15 p.m., according to the Seychelles Nation. Police said the butler returned to the room at around 8:30 a.m. the next day to find the door left the same as it was the night before. By 11 a.m., there was still no sign of them and that’s when hotel staff entered the room. Above link has a small graphic about Seychelles. If they'd died from alcohol poisoning that would have been evident by now.