Age and Who Do You Think Bashed JonBenet on Her Head?

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
<modsnip>
Who do you think bashed JonBenet on her head?

Patsy

Last edited by a moderator:
still on the fence but we know that person's surname IMHO perhaps maybe

jmho

here and I think on the fence, but as another poster pointed out 'we know that person's surname'.
Sorry I'm new to the forum not sure how to quote just a bit of someone elses reply.

either John or Patsy

Maybe the neighbor, <modsnip>. But, mostly just hanging on the fence from now. Who here thinks it’s the mother? Also why do you think somebody would take the time to write a three page long ransom note? Complexity of this case really amazes me. But, it also struck me a bit to know that the police though that it was her brother.

Clearly it was Burke. He was the only one with motive (jealously) and had been abusive to her in the past. I believe that the family was undergoing counseling about his abusive behavior toward her, and that's why a grand jury nearly (or did they actually do it) indicted the Ramsey's with child endangerment -- they knew things that werent't released to the public. Clearly the Ramsey parents went into coverup mode to protect their only remaining child, Burke. No doubt about it.

No other suspects, ever, IMO that it was one or two of the occupants.

Burke, possibly with an item he was allowed to leave with that morning:

24Bj6JSZV2eId5oE.medium

An item that had these hard round supports on the bottom.

Clearly it was Burke. He was the only one with motive (jealously) and had been abusive to her in the past. I believe that the family was undergoing counseling about his abusive behavior toward her, and that's why a grand jury nearly (or did they actually do it) indicted the Ramsey's with child endangerment -- they knew things that werent't released to the public. Clearly the Ramsey parents went into coverup mode to protect their only remaining child, Burke. No doubt about it.

1. Why do you think that Burke could be the only one who could have been jealous of JonBenet?

2. There was no indictment which read "John Bennett Ramsey and Patricia Ann Ramsey...".

This makes the most sense to me: I never believed the parents did it, but they covered up for Burke.

1. Why do you think that Burke could be the only one who could have been jealous of JonBenet?

2. There was no indictment which read "John Bennett Ramsey and Patricia Ann Ramsey...".

Well, if are thinking that Patsy was jealous of JonBenet, then why would make her a beauty pageant star? Dress her up as beautiful and make her shine? That doesn't compute to me. Why not dress her in rags and degrade her if she was so jealous.

As far the the indictment, both the Ramsey parents were indicted by the grand jury on child abuse charges which led to the death of JonBenet, but apparently the DA never followed through on the charges. According to the following article:

• "The charges didn’t directly accuse the Ramseys of killing their daughter. Instead they alleged that the parents permitted JonBenét to be placed in a dangerous situation that led to her death and it accused them of helping whoever killed the girl.

• The Ramseys were never officially indicted, however, because former District Attorney Alex Hunter refused to sign the documents and prosecute the Ramseys.

• Count seven of the indictment said the Ramseys did “unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the commission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of murder in the first degree and child abuse resulting in death.”
JonBenét Ramsey grand jury indictment accused parents of child abuse resulting in death – The Denver Post
Who else would they try to protect in the death of their daughter if not Burke? If they thought the father or mother did it, the charges would be murder, not child abuse. The grand jury had access to a lot of information that was not released to the public.

Years later there was supposedly some DNA evidence exonerating the Ramseys of child abuse but that went nowhere and sounds more like political maneuvering to cover the obvious implication that Burke was the culprit.

JMO MOO, but I think it's obvious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back