aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why did sheriff Joe allow JA to do that interview? it is an outrage

You know JA was pretty specific about needing it to be done STRAIGHT AFTER the Murder 1 conviction .. perhaps there is some kind of status change that happens with her that wasn't in place at the courthouse straight after the verdict .. Just a guess. Either way I have no issue with it being allowed, just one more act from JA that will backfire on her in a massive way ..

Oh my what to talk about until Tuesday?

I'd like to know what psychologists are evaluating Jodi...

Hi ElleElle. :)
What's happening on Tuesday? I thought trial started on Wednesday?!

It must be a slow CMJA news day. JVM hasn't even mentioned her and instead is focusing in on that monster in Cleveland.

I keep meaning to ask - what happened to the poster who was posting funny short videos of animals during the testimony? I haven't seen him/her for awhile.

BBM
That poster is Weebles...
Dear Weebles... Always brings a smile to my face.

Oh Weebles......
Where aaaare yoooou?

while I don't have a personal line of communication with Sheriff Joe..lol...in my opinion, I believe because he knows (as do all of us) that when Jodi opens her mouth to speak, a bunch of bullsh.t comes out and she hangs herself. I believe he (and whomever else okayed it) handed her a rope :) and she did just that. she hung herself with her own words.

Think that the jail cannot refuse an inmates request for interviews without just cause..Sheriff Joe found the cause after the post conviction interview..and using her own words..had her sent off to the netherlands...and taco suit...rubber glasses and paper slippers....not able to communicate further ..JMO

Oh my what to talk about until Tuesday?

I'd like to know what psychologists are evaluating Jodi...

OH, it's really basic .. as in what is your name, what year is this etc .. someone put it up .. it's like as long as she is not completely cray cray she can come to court .. I think she's staying longer to prevent her from doing herself any actual harm before the final verdict, then she can be moved to death row or maximum security.

ETA: It's a good thing she's not at the jail anyway IMO, she'd be a tad volatile this week, saves them a lot of unnecessary dramarama over there.

I agree. It's all about the arrogance.
She is about to receive her comeuppance and be humiliated by the Alexanders victim statements. In her eyes that can NOT be allowed to happen.
She will pull some histrionic stunt in court before this is over.

I agree and I Believe that The Alexander Family and Friends will wait as long as necessary to get their statements in.

She can do what she wants And justice will be served for the Family, Friends and all of us. Knowing that the Alexander Family is laughing at her antics makes me laugh with them. Go Alexander Team.

I really do not think they were a mob. They all seemed to be waiting quite patiently for the verdict. And they really were doing nothing more than we are doing right now. Showing their approval or disproval of the verdict. I saw no one with a rope, or a bonfire blazing. Those outside the court house had the same rights to be there as those people who were able to get inside the courtroom. It is the way our court system works. I'm willing to bet everyone of those people standing outside that courthouse paid for a portion of this trial and feel they have a right to be there. To them this is serious business or they would not have taken the time to wait in all that heat to hear the verdict and show their support of this jury. jmo

Honestly it is time this country demand justice and show the system we mean business! And I think the solidarity of the people for Travis in this case showed just that. I am so sick of all these muderers, child *advertiser censored* kings, kidnappers, loonies going into public places and mowing people down, terrorist and the list could go on and on and on. This country has become out of control and many of them walk free. I think this was the people showing the justice system YES, it is about time. Make sure this psycho nutcase stays secluded in a cement cell.
IDK, I have just had it.

Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
Its not so much he did an interview with her

To me-its WHEN he played the interview- 20 min after the verdict!!!

I mean Good Lord

Travis & his family did not even get a moment to breath a sigh of relief

He could have waited until after the trial was over or better yet not played it at all
but I know-he is a reporter & they wanted the ratings
If he had any compassion for Travis & Justice he never would have done as she asked and played that interview until she was on DR

I believe he played a part in why we had to wait to start the PP

ALL MOO
[/B

JA probably made sure the interview was going to be played immediately; otherwise she couldn not have derailed the aggravation proceedings. She knew she would be locked up in the psych ward. Think back to her ludicrous testimony about "No jury will convict me". She testified that what she meant was that she was going to commit suicide before the trial. But she couldn't tell anyone because they would have thrown her in a cell in the psych ward with no clothes, etc.

I will never understand why Sheriff Joe gave the order to put her in the psych ward. It could only be for liability purposes, but everyone knows she didn't mean it. Would love to know where KN and JW were during all of this drama. Why wasn't the interview cancelled? Did they know about it? Something is rotten in Denmark!

I would be VERY surprised if Sheriff Joe had any knowledge of the interview, let alone granted permission.

Keep in mind, the interview took place at the Courthouse, NOT THE JAIL. I know there are deputies assigned to the Courthouse, but as far as I know this facility is not under the control of Sheriff Joe, unlike the jail. This would have never happened at Estrella Jail.

Troy Hayden happens to be a great guy and excellent reporter. I lived in Scottsdale for ten years and I assure you he is very well respected. This was a coupe for him and I am sure many other reporters would have jumped at the chance to have gotten this interview. Look at all of the coverage this has gotten. He interviewed her years ago and was told if he kept certain things confidential he would have the first interview after the verdict.

He did not go looking for her she found him after trial and said she was ready to be interviewed--he was very surprised, but would you say no?--I don't thinK so.

I would not be surprised if Jodie singled him out because he was so kind, but also very good looking. He did nothing wrong . If her attorneys cannot control her that is their problem, and apparently has been their problem for 4 years.

So NO--he is Not the "decider maker" , just an average guy doing his job, like so many others. Sorry --just do not think the criticism of him or the poster was necessary. JMO!

BBM is not what he said...he said he had contacts at the jail and used those to get in and to her cell, in Jan. He spoke to her through the cell door...at first she did not want to talk to him. She finally did..an that started their 'relationship.' I personally don't care that he got the scoop. But airing it when he did, because that's what she wanted, was IMO WRONG. He may be a nice guy, but he sure screwed up this time. Again, JMO

OT any news on Gosnell jury? no recent threads here

:seeya: Just Sailing Thru! I heard about an hour ago on HLN that the Gosnell jury is "struggling with the abortion doctor's fate". This case is as open & shut as JA's case is, IMO. Maybe they're taking longer because there are so many counts to go through, otherwise, I don't understand what's taking them so long. It's Murder 1, people! :moo:

Persecuted because he's corrupt? I've read a lot about him but don't live there so don't know. MOO

Francie Sheriff Joe has in the past had an attitude with media & Obama Admin but it all comes down to enforcing immigration some argue racial profiling others say obvious reasons why certain group of illegals would seem to be singled out as we are 3hrs from southern border. Maricopa Co is main landing point for Coyotes, human trafficking for sex trade, Drug Cartels, Gangs etc etc so you know do your own research on him & make an informed decision. He was just recently re-elected in 2012.

The jury is still in deliberations but are done for the weekend. They have to decide 260 counts, so I will give them a little leeway for the lengthy deliberations. Still, I wish they would hurry it along.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57583980-504083/kermit-gosnell-update-jurors-in-phila-abortion-doctors-murder-trial-break-for-weekend/

I don't have cable :(
I'm still at my mom's packing up her things :(
I'll be heading back to N.C on Monday...Can't wait. I really miss my furbabies.

Look at me multi quotin' now :floorlaugh:

Thanks to those who have mentioned Gosnell.. This has been a real heartbreaking story for me regardless of your views we can all agree he preyed on the most defenseless in our society socioeconomically challenged women & infants!! If you don't know about this story.. I BEG YOU to research the trial of Dr Kermit Gosnell & his 'clinic' he ran in Philly for over 30yrs were the staff were not licensed or trained HE HAD A 15YR OLD GIVING ANESTHESIA TO PATIENTS. He's one of the Doctors of the 1972 Mother's Day Massacre http://www.jillstanek.com/2013/04/p...tion-from-gosnells-1972-mothers-day-massacre/ I could only find a ProLife site to insert but that's mainly because this has been swept under the rug so to speak.

((((((((((CHIJOJO))))))))))) I can imagine how you're feeling right now let me share..
It was 9 yrs ago the Friday night before Mother's day that I sat in a semi empty waiting room when a Neurosurgeon walked out asked my Brother & I to step into a consultating room with hands folded head hangin low looked up and said I'm sorry the biopsy confirmed stage IV Glioblastoma inoperable brain tumor. She has a few weeks to maybe a few months to live... Saturday night I sat in the card aisle at midnight with all these men & teens trying to get their last minute greeting cards hysterically crying because I couldn't decide if I should buy a sentimental or funny card for my mom because.. It was the last Mother's Day card I'd ever give her.. I bought both because I wanted her to know the sentimental message that I loved her and was nothing without her and a funny card to make her laugh after reading the heartfelt message.

A week later after telling our Grandmother of her daughter's diagnosis we think she gave up hope or maybe her will but our Grandmother died.. Our Mother followed 3 weeks to the day we buried our Grandmother.. I have no children (yet?) so Mother's Day is an absolute Nightmare Holiday for me.. So Chijojo.. my heart goes out to you.. Celebrate her life & allow yourself the grief you need to let it flow to heal!

PS I DIDN'T TELL THE ABOVE STORY TO GARNER SYMPATHY just to share an understanding of how hard this Holiday can be for some of us. So no worries to send the I'm sorry's etc. It's been 9yrs it's tender but not raw ya know?

I'm so sorry. If I recall correctly you and your mom were watching the Jodi circus together, and she had an accident and you lost her suddenly? Within the last three weeks?

She died on 08 April, 2 days before her 74th birthday. She was fine. Went to hospital for UTI, and died two weeks later. I'm still in shock. I actually came down to Florida to move her up to N. Carolina, but she died a week after I got here.

I think sheriff Joe is one smart cookie. He knows lots of JA's and their
behavior. He knows that JA has diarrhea of the mouth and she can't stop.
JMO, but I think he knew that JA would spew something off about the DP and
had a plan that if she does, this way he has a legal right to put her in solitary
confinement and not have to worry about her. No jail friends and no prom queen drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member