aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM, grrrrrrr @#$%^&^$#@#$%

If I hear 'Born in Captivity' as if she's talking about a Panda cub Imma gonna go JA on her a$$!:floorlaugh:

I love how we hear facts at times from THs that aren't really how do you say? Quite right? Correct?

JMO

Although she's now been convicted, I just can't help but feeling especially sad about this situation. Travis is dead. He never had the chance to do the things he wanted, get married, have a family, etc. I wish I didn't know who Travis or Jodi was; because I wish this never happened.

I'm not against the DP. I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I'm actually finding myself feeling somewhat sorry for Jodi. She's a disgusting monster. A hideous person. But I feel a tinge of sadness that a 32 year old is facing the death penalty. Why couldn't Jodi get help for her problems? Why couldn't she have just moved on from Travis?

She deserves the DP, no doubt. If someone says otherwise, I urge them to view the pictures of Travis' injuries. I'll snap out of this, I know. I'm just feeling sad over this situation.

I understand how you feel. She's a ruined human being. It's tragic all the way around.

Thats what I'm saying...she would use the pencil and paper....to write or draw--she would not kill herself
(Sorry if my point wasn't clear)

I got it, She will do anything to gain attention. Like Juan pointed out, she cut herself and it hurt so she stopped, imagine what Travis felt.............

No, you were clear. :seeya: It's me who misunderstood. One of those days...

Thats what I'm saying...she would use the pencil and paper....to write or draw--she would not kill herself
(Sorry if my point wasn't clear)

What do you think? JA SUICIDAL? Or an attention seeking wierdo?

If convicted murderess JA was placed in a room for 24 hours, all by herself--no cameras, no doctors, no lawyers, no friends ---and she was given a gun, a knife, a length of rope, a bottle of pills or a pencil and paper....which do you think she would use....????

Exactly...

Moo
:cow:

ETA: I hate her for what she is doing. And I never say the H word... :furious:

the paper and pencil....maybe she has a breakdown as she had no paper wherever she was going

LOL

I totally agree with you. In spite of what a lowlife Jodi is, it is not a joyous occasion. If the crowd had been personal friends of Travis, I would hardly fault them for feeling the need to cheer. This crowd outside the courthouse, encouraged by the likes of JVM, NG and JC, were tantamount to the crowd in the Roman Coliseum cheering the gladiator games.

I don't know Travis or his Family/Friends; nor the Arias Family. I am here for justice and curiosity of the process.

I was at work when the verdict came in so I had to keep my head. When I got home I logged onto WS and read the real-time messages from posters. I got chills, I shook, and cried my eyes out. My reason for doing so is personal, but I don't begrudge anyone their honest, legal reaction to justice being served to an evil, lying manipulating murderer.

This was no Roman Colliseum, the only blood shed was that of the victim.

Moo

I watch lockup! often times there will be a lockup marathon on all weekend lol I think ive seen many of the episodes more than once.

often times it is infuriating looking into the cells of these lifers...many have TV, stereos, a stocked pantry of junk food, full gym, social time w/ others and then some! another reason I don't want Jodi getting LWOP!

--------------
originally posted by colt46:

Someone posted a video from "LockUp" which featured the Estrella jail. What an eye opener! Anyway, the inmates wear lot and lots of makeup, get their hair cut and styled by a volunteer hairdresser, and make their own hooch. It's wild place!

I saw that too! I was thinking I wonder how she will get along with all those girls. With 1st degree I believe she will be in solitary. She wont be dorm style. That was an interesting program. I'm still waiting to see Scott P. at San Quentin. Lockup is on all night tonight, enjoy!!!! :seeya:

My opinion is Hayden thought this was "the get of his career" so he coddled her just for the interview (and any future interviews) simply for the feather in his cap.

Kiefer on the other hand was driven by something much more personal...a hatred for Juan Martinez.

Hayden imo, is much less biased and doesn't appear to be reporting things as 'fact" which are mere fabrications or embellishments.

So what did Juan ever do to him? Or is it something nobody knows?

She died on 08 April, 2 days before her 74th birthday. She was fine. Went to hospital for UTI, and died two weeks later. I'm still in shock. I actually came down to Florida to move her up to N. Carolina, but she died a week after I got here.

I am so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

What makes me sick, yes sick on my stomach, is watching these attorney's put their arms around these people. The man in Cleveland that kept those poor girls locked up for 10 years, is a prime example of what's wrong with it. Every time I see that female defense attorney touch that mans back, it makes me shiver. How can any woman ever want to touch him? ... Never mind "how can you defend these people", how can you stand to touch them?

When JW allowed JA to put her murdering arm around JW in court to re-enact the photo of JA and her sister, I recoiled. There is no way on earth I would let that creature touch me.

And JW rubbed JA's arm and back after the verdict was read. *shudder*

They MUST have a defense. It is their Constitutional guarantee. Like it or not, the Constitution must grant the same rights to everyone to not be rendered null and void for everyone.

OP wasn't railing against accused criminals being represented; her issue (and mine, lol) are the attorneys touching the icky criminals. They're not convincing anyone the client is human. They're just making us want to scrub ourselves in the shower with a Brillo pad.

I didn't realise til just now that it was Sam that exclaimed when the verdict was read. I cry every time I see hers and Tanisha's faces at 01:06 in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFBm-utyxo

I feel so bad for Steven. He looks over at his sisters at about :35, and I feel like he is all alone except for the person sitting behind him. I don't at any point see any of his siblings comforting or hugging him. The sisters have their husbands there, but Steven seems all alone to me.

Isn't it interesting that Jodi wanted a plea so that the bad side of Travis wouldn't come out? Of course she didn't want a plea so she could get a lesser sentence.

hey, it happened with the OJ trial----huge crowd, horrified----and with scott peterson. great big crowd, went nuts.

people like to see the good guys win. i see nothing wrong with that. heaven knows in this day and age, very few things bring us together anymore. so what if we like to celebrate a win for our side? it's a very american thing to do----and a HUMAN thing to do.
i see absolutely nothing wrong with that, and if anything, it was actually RESPECTFUL to the victim. people came from miles away to be there wednesday. good for them, i say. i wish i could have been there too.

ITA. Many people have felt cheated out of justice for years now. Whether it's from OJ, CA or their own family injustice. I mean, my own family's murder cases are like an episode of unsolved mysteries or the twilight zone. My beautiful Aunt was kidnapped and missing for 7 years before her bones were finally found (cold case)... My poor sister in law was shot & killed in cold blood. Her murderer took the stand but was ACQUITTED due to "lack of evidence". Just months ago my cousin's cousin's killer got off of death row bc of "lack of evidence". FGS, he confessed, gave details, & now he's free. :banghead:

CMJA's verdict made me so happy for the family. They will have their own personal peace, and so will Travis. If certain people cannot relate to others' joy for a well deserved guilty verdict, that's on them. They just cannot understand the pain alot of us have endured. This was a victory for everyone. Travis 'Victory' Alexander!!!!!

Found an interesting doco on Narcissism last night .. JA not quite the same as these folks, it really is like she's a mix across PD's .. although the false self that's created for narcissistic supply fits in with her fake 'photographer and artist with religious overtones' persona.

[video=youtube;5HucRLk5Sm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HucRLk5Sm4[/video]

She died on 08 April, 2 days before her 74th birthday. She was fine. Went to hospital for UTI, and died two weeks later. I'm still in shock. I actually came down to Florida to move her up to N. Carolina, but she died a week after I got here.

I'm sorry. This will be such a tough weekend for you. I hope you reach out to your friends and other loved ones. Please don't isolate this weekend. Tight hugs for you.

My opinion is Hayden thought this was "the get of his career" so he coddled her just for the interview (and any future interviews) simply for the feather in his cap.

Kiefer on the other hand was driven by something much more personal...a hatred for Juan Martinez.

Hayden imo, is much less biased and doesn't appear to be reporting things as 'fact" which are mere fabrications or embellishments.

Hey Lady..

Troy's taken a lot of heat on threads & in general for this interview..
Thanks for mentioning the 'Feather in Cap' I said scoop of the century thus far but I don't think he's snowed by JA I wouldn't be surprised if after said & done & JA sitting in Perryville he doesn't do special 'Jodi Arias: What we couldn't tell you then' kind of report!

JMO

Can you just imagine the women throwing themselves at him? I can. In the hospital we call it "White Coat Syndrome". Every guy, good looking or not, dorky or not, tall or short, it doesn't matter. Nurses would throw themselves at every doctor in a white coat. I personally am glad that JM has a smart, beautiful woman that he is happy with. However, he is going to have have his share of women throwing themselves at him!

thank you for the compliments :fence: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

what am i going to do until wednesday :scared: im still hoping she arrives to court in jail stripes and shackles. i can wish right? :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708