aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and the interviewer wanted the glory of being the first to do so! He referenced when he was saying I was the one that did the first interview (me) blah blah , I was not impressed. I think inside edition and 48 hours did a better job.

I think the suntan bed fried a few of his decision-making synapses, but that's just me.

Don't tell me that. I've been waitin' to see that gal do the funky chicken for four months. I would mortgage my house for a front row seat.

LOL! The funky chicken! It just occurred to me if she did make a scene yesterday they would have used it. Oh how I can't wait for that record to be unsealed.

Do you know that for a fact? As the interview was done in the holding cell, in some ways she's neither in the Court's hands or the jail so I could see why that would be a good place for her to be interviewed. I can't imagine she would have got away with a 48 hours style interview back in jail once she'd been convicted.

Fox did a video where Troy mentioned that he forwarded JA's VMX audio to him from Sunday to the sheriff's office.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...the-jodi-arias-exclusive#.UYw-z-d-e2U.twitter

Unfortunately, while the killer is on psych watch she can't be put on the chain gang. dang it.

It's called pandering. And irresponsible. It's not 'journalism'. The reporter is regarded as ethical and a person of integrity by his peers. IMO, he is neither. Society seems to have such low standards nowadays.

I didn't watch but it's hard to escape on the news. I've only read about it here.

I think my real issue with it is that it was released immediately because "Jodi wanted it released immediately". In his zeal to get a scoop, he willingly agreed to ALL of her demands and therefore allowed himself to be a tool in service to Jodi to twist the knife she's plunged into the Alexander family.

I think my real issue with it is that it was released immediately because "Jodi wanted it released immediately". In his zeal to get a scoop, he willingly agreed to ALL of her demands and therefore allowed himself to be a tool in service to Jodi to twist the knife she's plunged into the Alexander family.

Sadly, if it hadn't been him, it would have been one of a thousand others. There's just too much money involved here in terms of viewership and ad revenue.

Seems to me people are far beyond offended. Calling for the utter ruin of any person who has defended Arias, or who is any way associated with her or her defense, is nothing less than hysteria. There has been a mob mentality gathering up ugly energy for months. Not even the murder one conviction has assuaged it. People here are making jokes about "the needle," about pain and suffering, and calling for water boarding torture, electric shocks and the guillotine. It's backward, frightening, uncivilized and shameful.

“Let's pray that the human race never escapes Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere.”

― C.S. Lewis

Lovely. Nancy Grace - Behind Bars.

Will she be interviewing Jodi every week now? :facepalm:

No....I think Troy has won the killers heart. And she has won his...so sweet!

People in some occupations like journalism or Defense Attorneys have that ability to sell their sole and their grandmother if need be to get that scoop or defend that defendant. Others in those occupations wouldn't cross those boundaries. I couldn't a job like that. Na ah.

BBM... shoe or fish?

J/K

:floorlaugh:

I agree wholeheartedly. For me, this is and always has been about justice for Travis and his family. She couldn't stand the thought of the spotlight off her for even a few hours. She continued to lie and bash Travis - and this reporter and his station participated. :twocents:

I have doubts as to whether CFJA has shame. Wouldn't one need to feel convicted {guilt} to feel shame? Also, I see nothing to suggest she protects anyone but herself, after all she did accuse her parents of abuse. As far as defending her family to TA, akin to "my dad can beat up your dad" mentality, bragging.:twocents:

She's a toughie to figure out fo so.

I don't think she feels shame, but I do think she's undone by humiliation, powerlessness, and contempt for those able to expose her. If she is suicidal or panicked about moving forward with the trial it is for the humiliation of it all. For 18 undignified days on the stand she sniviled.."please like me..let me back in the club," only to be smacked. She's humiliated.

Seems to me people are far beyond offended. Calling for the utter ruin of any person who has defended Arias, or who is any way associated with her or her defense, is nothing less than hysteria. There has been a mob mentality gathering up ugly energy for months. Not even the murder one conviction has assuaged it. People here are making jokes about "the needle," about pain and suffering, and calling for water boarding torture, electric shocks and the guillotine. It's backward, frightening, uncivilized and shameful.
I'd agree with you on some aspects of the mob mentality. It can go overboard. That said, social media is what it is and both RS and ALV were totally naive if they didn't think they'd get hit by a huge backlash for taking the stand as they did. I don't feel one iota of sympathy for either of them. And now they are known as people who testified for a convicted murderer. Astoundingly, ALV still has her testimony for JA on her CV as Expert Witness/ Consultant.

With regards to jokes on here, IMO the collective sense of humor is very black/dark and dry. What is funny to one person may not be to another but I'm sure no offense is intended. Underlying all these jokes IMO is a lot of people hurting for Travis and his family. Humor is a way to lighten the mood.

Maybe Nancy Grace behind bars won't be a bad thing.
Her having a new perspective on things couldn't be a bad thing.

No....I think Troy has won the killers heart. And she has won his...so sweet!

Not to mention he has the same general features of Travis and his name even starts with a 'Tr', she probably thinks it's kismet. :facepalm:

KCL reported last night that Jodi was never in the courtroom yesterday.

FJA may not have been in the court room, but there are holding cells close by and she could have been there. IF she acted up it could have been in the cell or while being transported through the hallways for prisoners only. Public cannot see that area. J

KCL would not have seen that. However, if FJA did act up ''out of sight", when the Judge called family members in her chambers she may have relayed that issue to them. Hence the comment by the inmates family member.

this is just one of the many things that could have happened. :moo:

O/T I loooooove your tag line under your username. I burst out laughing!

:floorlaugh:

Thank you! I came up with it right after I found out JA had someone forging Tweets. As Juan would say, who DOES that?!? :floorlaugh:

Anyone know why there's no court Monday and Tuesday?

The amount of time wasted during this trial simply amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave