Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
During voire dire make sure you to say that you watch Nancy Grace and all those other shows and also post on a crime forum... you will never be picked!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I plan on doing exactly that ... while I understand the need for jurors , as a single mother of a college student I am the bread winner around here and its a tight ship so to speak.. I cant afford to be off of work ..

I am not sure if all the jurors are convinced yet whether or not Jodi gets the DP. We will see Wednesday.

I'm not a Mother either but JA cannot stand her own Mother and the jurors know it. Remember when her Mom tried to reach out and help her monster move out of Mesa, AZ what happened? Why did JA move out of the house and move in with Grandmother? Because she could not stand being disciplined. Why did the little murderer move out of the house when a soph in HS and move in with BJ? Mom didn't want her to do that. Sure, Mom is now trying to come to her rescue only because she faces death but the jurors know. JMO

That is not EXACTLY what Judge Jeanine said - I couldn't find the video but before she made that statement being snarky, she did say that JA deserved death. We will have to find that full video and decide...
Yes, she did indeed say Jodi deserves death .... but then she said: "But I have an idea" .... followed by what I said precisely in my post.

I'm not a Mother either but JA cannot stand her own Mother and the jurors know it. Remember when her Mom tried to reach out and help her monster move out of Mesa, AZ what happened? Why did JA move out of the house and move in with Grandmother? Because she could not stand being disciplined. Why did the little murderer move out of the house when a soph in HS and move in with BJ? Mom didn't want her to do that. Sure, Mom is now trying to come to her rescue only because she faces death but the jurors know. JMO

Yep. They asked multiple questions that referenced JA kicking her mother....that image seemed to have made a big impression.

No, she will be equally isolated on lifer's row. 23 hours per day in cell, all meals alone in cell. She will not be allowed totalk to other inmates or to prison staff. No contact visitation and two 10-minute collect phone calls per week.

The real difference is the notoriety and EXPENSE of the automatic appeals given to DP prisoners.

I want her to know what it FEELS like to be FORGOTTEN.

BBM Exactly! The murderer has gotten so much attention that she has become addicted to it! I think once she is in prison either for life or on death row she still will be wanting to give interviews etc. Or she will deliberately get into some kind of trouble to keep her name and image in the news.

I am not sure if all the jurors are convinced yet whether or not Jodi gets the DP. We will see Wednesday.

Nor am I.

We shall see - Remember, if these jurors cannot decide - The State has the option to bring in a new Jury to decide, isn't that correct?

BBM~ Or the news will deliberately (love that word :rocker:) keep her in the news.

BBM Exactly! The murderer has gotten so much attention that she has become addicted to it! I think once she is in prison either for life or on death row she still will be wanting to give interviews etc. Or she will deliberately get into some kind of trouble to keep her name and image in the news.

Nite all! Funny night haven't had good giggles in a while!

Don't let the mcnaughty's bite!!

Actually, I don't know how that works. It is a "majority rules" for the sentence?

This whole aggravation phase, DP legal stuff is new to me.

Nor am I.

We shall see - Remember, if these jurors cannot decide - The State has the option to bring in a new Jury to decide, isn't that correct?

I think she'll find the prison system quite adept at maintaining her privacy.

Yes, she did indeed say Jodi deserves death .... but then she said: "But I have an idea" .... followed by what I said precisely in my post.

Indeed...I love Judge Jeanine - she even said she would hope that JA could watch the wrinkles grow above her knees - that one killed me because I have them - maybe all that golf.....

Nor am I.

Seems to me I heard that too. I have a feeling this jury is going to want to see this thing through, I hope so.

Listening to JA's post-verdict intervievv on NG, I think I heard her say "cooperated" vvhen she meant "corroborated" (about the "proof" of TA's abuse). Anybody else hear that or am I mistaken? Is this another Jodi-ism?

I think Jodi has another GF, and I don't think it's Donovan. Donovan is Jodi's, but Jodi is not Donovan's. moo

Are you saying Jodi has another GF and Bering, but Bering is just Jodi's b****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288