Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Jodi is requiring chemical control?!

Who knows if JA is scamming or giving in to reality? She's lied SO much.

Here is the scenario I hope for today. Wilmott and Nurmi show up. In comes JA. When Judge Sherry asks them if they have anything they would like to present, both Wilmott and Nurmi pour themselves cocktails and smoke cigs, "Your honor, she is on her own. We are just here to enjoy the show. Cheers!"

Jodi in the psych ward? Sounds like a ploy to stick it to the jury and let them know that THEY did this to her.

O/T But a worthy cause.

St. Vincent de Paul ‏@SVdP 6m
Letter Carriers' Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive is Saturday, May 11- leave a bag of non-perishable food by your mailbox for a local food pantry.

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 4m
RT @richdool: #JodiArias was transported to psych ward and remains on 24/7 suicide protocol according to Maricopa County Sheriff's

Jodi's pitching a fit. "It's all about meeeee!"

Weird. I have friends in Houston, that say they are being warned about them, and at least two articles have been posted here saying the same.

i'm IN houston. they are here. have been hearing about it for awhile now, most recently this morning's paper.

TOT ...totally off topic. But...as much as I adore JM, I think he should have skipped out on the grey wash on Wednesday. He showed up with considerably darker hair and less gray. Now, considering I'm a total fake blonde myself, I do not judge, just that those rinses for men are never flattering, they always make the color look flat and lifeless.

Nevertheless, he deserves a total makeover, a day at a spa, or even a hot fudge sundae - just for giving such a stellar effort and finally bringing Travis the peace he deserves.

My husband went totally grey at 30. For 25 years he has been having his hair professionally dyed every 5 weeks. Maybe Juan should start making regular appointments now. Seriously though, the man seriously ROCKS and I hope he makes some time for himself and those he loves. He deserves it.

Looks like they are a one size fits all-how fetching!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wonder if the suicide prevention smocks are lead lined and made to be very very heavy!?

Did anyone see some motion filed earlier today requesting something about video presentation? Maybe JA is trying to get permission to view the proceedings from her psych ward. I wouldn't put it past her to try to take away the family's right to see her sit in court and listen to the aggravation arguments and family impact statements.

You know what screw her! I sit here thinking how odd it is to hate a person I don't even know. But I hate her with every fiber in my body. I am here trying to fight for my son's life. This b**ch thought NOTHING of taking a young man's life. She is a coward indeed and a :stormingmad:

My husband went totally grey at 30. For 25 years he has been having his hair professionally dyed every 5 weeks. Maybe Juan should start making regular appointments now. Seriously though, the man seriously ROCKS and I hope he makes some time for himself and those he loves. He deserves it.

I think gray hair makes most men very attractive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam