Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best one I've heard yet is that there is a court-ordered full psych eval underway because of her claim to prefer death to LWOP. Naturally, she is just manipulating the system, but it would make sense that the Court would need to take that seriously and go through the motions before the Aggravation phase.

That's the best one I've heard, too, BUT, why would have had the families, Dr. Horn etc. go ALL the way to court? Surely they would have known the psych eval was going to happen this morning?? :sigh: I HATE not knowing.

I predicted this yesterday. Her box is getting smaller and smaller and she is scared out of her wits. The idea that she will be in a cell, all by herself, not being able to use her deadly charm on the unsuspecting public is more than she can bear. And I have a feeling we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg. My guess is the best is yet to come.

I don't think so....she has no access to books, paper, writing instruments, she's in a cell alone with nothing but her smock.

You do all realize she mentioned just that in one of her interviews and she REALLY didn't want that...and now she has EXACTLY that. :)

Maybe Jodi does want the death penaly. Nevertheless, the jury will decide what she is going to get and they will still have to go through the sentencing process.

How do you Keep your toes warm in that thing omg? Those are awful lol. I'd rather she was in a straight jacket in restraints. I hope she lost it today.

Good Lord - what in the world will "Screaming Jane" Velez Mitchell, Nancy "Bombshell" Grace, and all the others from HLN do once this trial is truly finished? Does anyone else find it amazing that HLN can talk about nothing other than this trial from morning til night?

----------
What gets me is she stands out there all that time! Did it ever occur to her there was a back door? I thought of it two hours ago. They are in need of more audience, do they wonder why? The only reason I watch is for Vinnie, Ryan,Mike, and Beth. I hope Beth goes to a nice station as I will follow. Oh yes I DO like Jean!:drumroll:
They should call Jodies bluff and just say ok you have the D.P. see what she does.:floorlaugh:

Juan left and the family may not even have them written out yet. Besides, that would be a pretty unprecedented decision by JSS. The family of TA is entitled to stand up in court and explain their loss. In person . :twocents:

I really think they are doing a psych evaluation on Jodi after her comments yesterday and that is the extent of it. :moo:

And there's got to be "due diligence" on that, hence the time to be taken. MOO

That's the best one I've heard, too, BUT, why would have had the families, Dr. Horn etc. go ALL the way to court? Surely they would have known the psych eval was going to happen this morning?? :sigh: I HATE not knowing.

Not necessarily. They may have discussed what happened last night in chambers and then Judge S. may have decided on the order. JA's attorneys may have actually asked for it to be done, which would be not be unusual considering the erratic behavior of their client.

Whoever allowed that tnterview yesterday should be fired.

CFJA had the "Right" to make that call from the Estrella Jail to the FOX reporter and give an interview. She had told him in January she would give him an interview if she got a verdict of M1. She was under no preventative orders. When she made the comment about "would rather die", Sheriff Joe immediately re-classed her on "Suicide Protocol". It involves moving her to the Psych facility and she does not have access to the media anymore.

Aside from that, she has NO idea how the public has reacted to her "story" and how her attempts to "vilify" Travis and the Mormon church fell on deaf ears. She said she heard a bit from inmates coming in, but please, they don't follow the news when they're on the outside, LOL! For all her efforts thinking everyone would just be horrified about her allegations and that they would have any merit to the outside "free" world, she just really thinks she's "all that and a bag of chips"....NOT.

Anyone see the whole "visions of grandeur, feelings of persecution" thing going on there in her head? Someone needs to pull her aside and tell her not only the jury didn't believe you, but 99% of the people with rational thinking did either.

Well 24 hours after she was convicted of 1st degree murder the mood and focus has shifted back to her, or so the soulless futureless manipulator has orchestrated things for the time being... but that won't change verdict and I'm sure it's nailing her coffin in the eyes of the jury. Also making it more apparent to the world that she is in fact pure evil.

And sooner than later she will be a locked away like the rat that she is and forgetten in a cell somewhere in an Arizona prison where she will die eventually, only to leave in a wooden prison coffin. I guess she's enjoying the rest of her life in the only way she's able to while she can.... way to "enjoy" oneself. Pathetic.

I predicted this yesterday. Her box is getting smaller and smaller and she is scared out of her wits. The idea that she will be in a cell, all by herself, not being able to use her deadly charm on the unsuspecting public is more than she can bear. And I have a feeling we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg. My guess is the best is yet to come.

I remember you predicting this. You should have told us there wouldn't be court today! ;)

I think you're right. I think she is throwing the mother of all fits because she's lost control.

What good would a psych eval do at this point? They cannot overturn her conviction because she now wants everyone to see her crazy, right? They aren't going to declare her insane and declare that she isn't guilty, right? :( I hope she can't do that. She's still facing the death penalty, yes? I hope!!!

What happened today!

I don't think so....she has no access to books, paper, writing instruments, she's in a cell alone with nothing but her smock.

Its in a jail too so the food is probably still about the same. She has less freedom than she did in her cell.

Tacking on to other's jaw dropping over this letter

1. Glad she labeled herself correctly as a psychopath and interesting that she labeled herself correctly

2. Every time I read or hear something she writes, it irks the heck out of me how it is such a concerted effort on her part to use big words (some spelled incorrectly) to sound so smart. Those people who drape their writing with too many big words are so obvious in their desire to show people how smart they are which then comes off sounding stupid.

3. Indulging in a little resistance? Holy understatement Batman!

4. Jodi says she was shaking.... but was it like a chihuahua

5. Indignant over Flores saying she was giggling and rest assure this is all on tape - yes Jodi, it was all on tape and I guess the fog rolled in when you were captured giggling

6. Skaters of America - be warned that there acting silly will give you a bad rap! So sayeth the Jodi!

7. When someone says My Goodness that is so far from the truth, it means that it as close to truth as something could possibly get

8. What's a bunchead?

9. JA has a problem with run on sentences

10. Ryan - if you can physically get rid of that small piece of her life that you two have shared, GET IT AND RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN WITH IT

That is all.

When you think back to all our posts since last nights interview till now..

Interview & BS she said
Psych Ward
Special Transport
All the HLN circle talk ...

Why nickname for BPD is Crazymaker!! She's whipped the WHOLE COUNTRY into a tizzy wondering why this why that did this happen did that happen yada!

So Just think what life was like for Travis with her behaviors her double talk etc.
This just reinforces the need for DP because she will continue this DRAMA till the day the needle enters the vein!!

*please note the reference to BPD is not meant to offend anyone who is or knows someone who has this disorder. Individuals with this disorder who work with therapy, meds & Dr's are not lumped in with those who refuse to acknowledge their disorder or take Personal Resposibility or accountability for actions etc.

Hi, Observer in AZ, and thanks for your humane note about good people with Bipolar Disorder. As you note, Jodi's penchant for taking decisive action is what has landed in this situation. She insists on making decisions; remember, originally, she even wanted to be her own lawyer in a major homicide case. It is, I think, this blindness to reality that to some degree, has all riveted to the trial and its outcome.

I'm wondering if Jodi Ann is playing an immature game of reverse psychology. "I'll tell them I want to be killed, then they'll do everything they can NOT to kill me!" :facepalm:

It's like Juan Martinez said - it's the opposite Secret Law of Attraction lol Reminds me of Casey "in a backwards kind of way ."

Maybe Jodi does want the death penaly. Nevertheless, the jury will decide what she is going to get and they will still have to go through the sentencing process.

Exactly! It is the Jury's decision, not Princess Jodi's. That must pizz her off. She has no more decisions to make in her life, EVER! They will all be made FOR her. :rockon:

I am livid! Yesterday Travis' friends and family were given Justice and they were overjoyed and thankful. Then today....Jodi ruined ALL of that with whatever BS she's up to now. What an Evil B%tch. Once again she is running the show and putting Travis' loved ones through more pain. I HATE HER!
I knew she wasn't going to take this lying down. We will probably now see what Travis saw and why he couldn't wait to get away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288