GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Aggravation phase #2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPinMN

KPinMN New Member

Oh H311 no! I'm SICK that inmate #P458434 and her DT had the nerve to even request that the Alexander Family give their victim impact statements by video. When will they stop victimizing Travis' family?????? Seriously, WHEN?

2. GaMom13

GaMom13 New Member

My daughters are in their 30's.....and they have informed me I have said words today they have never heard me say. I am going to take a time out.

My prayers go out for the Alexander family to hold strong....this WILL end. Justice will prevail, please hold on.

I also send out prayers to each of the Jurors. Those ladies and gentlemen have been so awesome. I pray they remain strong and committed to the end resolution of this crazy out of control trial. They hold the power to serve justice....and at some point, that opportunity will come if they stay dedicated to the cause.

3. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

"Wow, in nursing school we were forbidden to ever try to enter the forensic psych unit. It was completely off limits to students. "

Don't know where or when you went to nursing school, but we weren't "trying to enter" the forensic psych ward. We were ASSIGNED to it. Located inside Western Psychiatric Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Which is now part of UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) but was not affiliated with UPNC then.

On this same unit, we also got to sit in a little row of theatre-type chairs behind a two way mirror that looked into a psychiatrists office and observe interviews with patients. And yes, we did work directly with the patients, under the supervision of an R.N.

I know that different schools are different with their clinical rotations. My own daughter who attended a 4 yr. school and obtained a BSN never had some of the clinical experiences I received at a hospital-based program. In addition, her course requirements were not exactly the same. IE: She never had to take Microbiology, I did.

Actually - and this was at very well known University nursing program here in Pittsburgh - she never had ANY clinical until she was in her third year! (They have since changed that, because of the high drop-out rate at that point.)

My school had an excellent, excellent program. And I was not a kid out of high-school when I attended. I was in my 40's.

4. libby5264

libby5264 New Member

5. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

JVM is not an attorney right? How come they always include her with atty's like she is one?

6. bricka

bricka New Member

First time I saw her, I swear I thought she was Latoya Jackson.

7. deanna82437

deanna82437 The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty o

8. DAWN TREADER

DAWN TREADER New Member

Very true .. good point! In addition to his siblings and extended family Travis has many friends all of whom are dedicated to protecting his memory and helping to continue his passion for helping others through The Travis Alexander Legacy Fund to help underprivileged children.

9. K_Z

K_Z Verified Anesthetist

Spot on! It's a way to "one up" the prosecutor, the system, and the Alexander family all in one move. And then say she wants to live at the last moment she can change her mind again. Manipulation, pure and simple.

10. pufnstuf

pufnstuf "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance

You can watch here, I think. It doesn't go live til straight up 5PM, so be sure to hit the play button at 5.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/category/234795/live-video1

11. Mare10

Mare10 Member

Also, why wait for Dr Horn to testify on Wednesday?

12. leebee52

leebee52 New Member

I believe Latoya wears fur.

13. Schuby

Schuby Under the thumb of The Man

She hasn't yet ruled on the motion.

14. shelley921

shelley921 New Member

thanks - i can't imagine sheriff joe would do anything that would reflect badly on him or his jail.

15. Beaglemania

Beaglemania New Member

Here is the latest DT motion for your perusal.

Attached Files:

16. shiloh42

shiloh42 Member

I think it's rather ironic that the title of this thread is the "Aggravation phase".

We're all pretty aggravated, eh?!!!!

17. bettybaby00

bettybaby00 Active Member

Wait, horn unavailable until weds. Wasn't a joke?

18. Schuby

Schuby Under the thumb of The Man

He's probably the only aggravation witness. Who else could possibly testify to that?

19. bricka

bricka New Member

The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I can't even imagine how awful this movie is going to be.

20. OnWheels

OnWheels New Member

She might consider that a better option than facing other inmates right now, especially if she's been cocky and bragging about how there's no way she'll get M1.

Maybe she wants psych meds and clinical documentation so she can play the crazy card.

Maybe it's a power play.

Her agenda is probably so convoluted, complex, and coiled that it only makes sense to her.

I just can't think crazy enough to figure Jodi out.

Thank God! :floorlaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.