Aggravation phase #2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickyTwoShade

MickyTwoShade New Member

labia/vulva/vaginas run the gamut, and, imo, we really shouldn't be focusing on her genitals. it's not indicative of anything other than what her genitals look like. it's her MIND that's truly messed up.

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

LMAO! See Urban Dictionary for "meat curtains"! I have never.....

3. janx

janx Well-Known Member

I think Jodi Arias is stupid and ignorant. She's an uneducated young woman from a backwater (excuse the Klamath reference) town.

People attribute qualities to her that don't seem to exist. That's ridiculous.

I will go even farther to state that she is an imbecile.

Ignorance and poverty are things that can be overcome and should be. Reference Charles Dickens. But being willfully ignorant, being some kind of imbecile--that's different.

4. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

She will get it either way. I can think about LWOPs and other sentences i still hear about. Karla Homolka for one

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

5. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

I think he wants the needle for her just as much as they do.

6. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

I'll raise that with a 10 (chair) and a half.

7. Tucarra

Tucarra Member

Respectfully...."Au contraire, mon frere"...(to the otherwise, my friend)...

Don't get me wrong about feeling how 'smarmy' the defense was, but if you're going to be a defense lawyer, and not get it over-turned, you have to work with what you've got...

They have less than a ZERO to work with...

On the other hand, if I should ever happen to need a defense attorney, even for a speeding ticket, the JA team would not rate high on my list.../smile

8. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

Are you from Klamath Falls, Janx?

9. MickyTwoShade

MickyTwoShade New Member

can't blame the guy. he had nothing to work with. at the same time, he (along with samuels, apparently) intervened during arias' intruder story because it was so unbelievable, thus allowing her to cook up all of that character assassination nonsense. god knows how they got to that point. did they ask if he hit her? did they insist?

10. scmom

scmom Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the education I'm getting here!?

11. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

What I wonder is how Laviolette is gonna try and spin this conviction/ debacle. That will be interesting.

12. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

OMG. Just saw that for the fist time. ok Dr Drew needs a physchologist. The guy is wacked and way off base here. He came into that show on a hot seat ready to force his opinions on EVERYONE.

He was so wrong because he assumed she was ordered to the unit because of some mental state issue, but NOOOOO Dr. Drew, it was court ordered because of her interview where she just happened to mention she would rather get the DP than LIFE. A lot of people would say the exact same thing shortly after being convicted. It was actually a VERY NORMAL reaction.

Get Dr Drew a doctor please.

13. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Maybe they did have to stun JA today? Darn, we missed that. gar

That would make a statement like "hope the jury didn't see that" even more loaded.

14. Mony Mony

Mony Mony Well-Known Member

Re Jodi's crotch pix:
    When JM said Jodi took TA's dignity (during closing arguments), I was hoping he would finish by showing that crotch pic to the courtroom and take Jodi's dignity. I guess JM is too classy for those shenanigans though.

15. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

BBM Psycho is such an old movie..how do you know JA wanted to replicate it? When your son was in prison did he see any murders? So sorry about your son.

16. lisasalinger

lisasalinger Juror13

We did have a pretty long and detailed conversation about how everybody would do... we agreed that Jodi and OJ would have a knife-off and she would win. Even though he's big, he's kind of old and crusty now. Casey is definitely the weakest of the bunch. They would eat her for breakfast.

Oh also... somebody threw in Oscar Pistorius. Poor guy. Doesn't fit the psycho mold but hey, if you are going to shoot your girlfriend 4 times thru the bathroom door, you qualify for the Big Brother Death Match. He can just outrun everyone, so he'd do pretty well.

17. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

Exactly. She is a shade of normal...the long time verified nurses with Gyn/OB experience have said its normal. Let's leave it at that.
    If it keeps up I will have to watch ear lavage/ear wax removal videos on YouTube to get her pictures out of my mind.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

18. AuburnSchnauzer

AuburnSchnauzer New Member

I don't believe the EMT's at the courthouse had anything to do with JA trial - I believe our trusty HLN reporters said it had to do with a possible juror in a completely different case.

19. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

I did not google it...I did not google it....I did not google it....errrrr.

20. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

He could kangaroo hop down right on top of OJ for the final coup de gras :floorlaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.