Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh H311 no! I'm SICK that inmate #P458434 and her DT had the nerve to even request that the Alexander Family give their victim impact statements by video. When will they stop victimizing Travis' family?????? Seriously, WHEN?

My daughters are in their 30's.....and they have informed me I have said words today they have never heard me say. I am going to take a time out.

My prayers go out for the Alexander family to hold strong....this WILL end. Justice will prevail, please hold on.

I also send out prayers to each of the Jurors. Those ladies and gentlemen have been so awesome. I pray they remain strong and committed to the end resolution of this crazy out of control trial. They hold the power to serve justice....and at some point, that opportunity will come if they stay dedicated to the cause.

"Wow, in nursing school we were forbidden to ever try to enter the forensic psych unit. It was completely off limits to students. "

Don't know where or when you went to nursing school, but we weren't "trying to enter" the forensic psych ward. We were ASSIGNED to it. Located inside Western Psychiatric Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Which is now part of UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) but was not affiliated with UPNC then.

On this same unit, we also got to sit in a little row of theatre-type chairs behind a two way mirror that looked into a psychiatrists office and observe interviews with patients. And yes, we did work directly with the patients, under the supervision of an R.N.

I know that different schools are different with their clinical rotations. My own daughter who attended a 4 yr. school and obtained a BSN never had some of the clinical experiences I received at a hospital-based program. In addition, her course requirements were not exactly the same. IE: She never had to take Microbiology, I did.

Actually - and this was at very well known University nursing program here in Pittsburgh - she never had ANY clinical until she was in her third year! (They have since changed that, because of the high drop-out rate at that point.)

My school had an excellent, excellent program. And I was not a kid out of high-school when I attended. I was in my 40's.

JVM is not an attorney right? How come they always include her with atty's like she is one?

My husband just said "who is this shouting woman? She looks like Michael Jackson's long lost cousin." RE: JVM.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

First time I saw her, I swear I thought she was Latoya Jackson.

Murderer ja may think that by fast forwarding the remainder of this trial will somehow give her the Last Word. It won't. The Alexander Family will be able to go on every news station and talk show forever to talk about Travis. She will never have the last word.

Very true .. good point! In addition to his siblings and extended family Travis has many friends all of whom are dedicated to protecting his memory and helping to continue his passion for helping others through The Travis Alexander Legacy Fund to help underprivileged children.

She doesn't want to die, she wants control. She lost control and knows that the jury hates her and she cant change her mind. Since she can't stand losing the battle (which is why she killed Travis) She is willing to convict herself to death so that no one else can do it. In her mind that would mean she has won. Jodi's mind is a crazy place.

Spot on! It's a way to "one up" the prosecutor, the system, and the Alexander family all in one move. And then say she wants to live at the last moment she can change her mind again. Manipulation, pure and simple.

No he wasn't interviewed. He did have a presser scheduled but canceled it to address change of status etc. He has yet to reschedule that press conf.

They also made accomodation to allow JA family to see her last night.

In an effort of Full disclosure I for most part like Joe for his quirky crazy ways at times with that being said..

He very well could have been he at Estrella last night saying we won't change visitation rules especially for Murder 1 convicts during DP cases in front of family attempting to come visit with cameras rolling.. (that IMO would be being a media hound)

thanks - i can't imagine sheriff joe would do anything that would reflect badly on him or his jail.

Here is the latest DT motion for your perusal.

Attachments

• defensemotion.pdf
    472.3 KB · Views: 95
I think it's rather ironic that the title of this thread is the "Aggravation phase".

We're all pretty aggravated, eh?!!!!

The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I can't even imagine how awful this movie is going to be.

I don't think so....she has no access to books, paper, writing instruments, she's in a cell alone with nothing but her smock.

She might consider that a better option than facing other inmates right now, especially if she's been cocky and bragging about how there's no way she'll get M1.

Maybe she wants psych meds and clinical documentation so she can play the crazy card.

Maybe it's a power play.

Her agenda is probably so convoluted, complex, and coiled that it only makes sense to her.

I just can't think crazy enough to figure Jodi out.

Thank God! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member