Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have the link I am talking to somebody who is catching up on the trial and they want that link that has the photos. The photos that no one wants to see but this person does. does somebody have that link available as it was so so long ago that I looked at them.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have to let this go now, at least for tonight. I don't want to think evil thoughts about anybody but JA is reeling me in. Time to go! Night all!

Probably as though someone had tied him to a tree, if you know what I mean.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG everyone stay away from Nurmi until this is like well and truly over .. he'd be DANGEROUS right now!

Oh hey this is a bright light. Apparently the process is moving forward with or without her.

The aggravation phase will go forward even if she is still hold up in her padded room with her pacifier.

I think they are saying if she can't be there Wednesday her loss, she'll miss a great presentation of her handy work and the Jury will then deliberate her fate.

OK I'm loving this thought:

So Jodi and her team have a huge blow out after the conviction .. THEY LEAVE .. and unbeknownst to them she goes ahead with this INTERVIEW which they had no idea about until they got back to the office and saw it on the MEDIA like everybody else!

Can you imagine the FURY?

I wonder if anyone asked Nurmi how that made him feeeeeeeeeeeeeel?

Yep, and not only that, JA may have purposely created the argument with her attorneys knowing full well that would distract them away 'cause she had that interview all lined up. Distract, divide, conquer......yep.

I apologize for asking these questions again - the board has been so active that I have gotten "lost." In fact, earlier - somehow - as I was trying to read all of the posts, I looked up and had a websleuths page on my television. I have never managed to put what I looking at on the computer on my television. However, it was nice to see the websleuths page larger than it is on my computer screen.

My questions that I hope someone has the answers to, and, will take the time to post the answers:

1. Does anyone have the 45 minutes of the courtroom after the guilty verdict was rendered? The courtroom camera stayed on for 45 minutes after the jury was dismissed - people watching the verdict via the internet were able to see this 45 minutes (which includes Travis Alexander's friends and family). Someone posted that they were watching it, and, posted the link hoping that someone would record it.

Did anyone record the 45 minutes that the camera stayed on after the jury was read - if so, would you please post it - or a link to it?

2. VictimsSide was kind enough to post the camera angle that showed Travis Alexander's family and friends when the verdict was read. There are 4 different camera angles from when the verdict was read. Does anyone have all 4 camera angles from "Verdict Day?" If so, would you post all 4 camera angles - or post a link.

3. I think that it is the consensus of this board that Travis Alexander was a fine young man. However, is it possible to take away Travis Alexander's murder's "hold" on her erroneous, deceptive and misconstrued "voice" that inaccurately depicts Travis Alexander life was a lie?

Travis Alexander relationship with God was important to him - Travis Alexander enjoyed giving joy to the world. Travis Alexander does not deserve to have his murderer depict Travis Alexander as something that he was not. He was a member of the LDS Church, had a relationship with Jesus Christ - having sex before marriage does mean that a Christian is crossed off. I do not know what "curtain" Arias claims has been pulled back that tarnishes his reputation.

Was Travis Alexander the first person of faith that his murderer met?

I'm sure Travis Alexander - like most people - would not want the photographs showing him engaging in premarital sex to be seen by everyone. People that are able to sustain from having sex before marriage would not want photographs showing them being intimate with their spouse.

It breaks my heart that Travis Alexander's family and friends have had to endure so much - including this strange crusade to make Travis Alexander sound demonic for having sex before marriage.

I'm sure that Travis Alexander expressed his guilt and sorrow to his murderer for engaging in premarital sex. She kept on tempting him - the images taken of Travis Alexander shortly before he was brutally murdered show someone, IMO, expressing a heavy burden.

I think that Travis Alexander would have found the right person for him - married - become a great husband - an excellent dad - a wonderful grandparent. I think that he would have offered sincere counsel to his children / grandchildren - as I think that Travis Alexander learned from his mistakes and was working to grow as a better human being.

Arias took Travis Alexander's life away for no reason. I do not know why it bothers me so much to hear Arias speak of Travis Alexander as a hypocrite - a spiritual threat. It does bother me greatly - Arias has no idea what she is talking about when it comes to expressing her thoughts on religion (the LDS church, Christianity, the Jewish Faith - all of the previous teach not to have sex before marriage).

I would appreciate any advice on how to get "over" this. Again, I do not know why Arias saying things such as "the curtain was pulled back exposing Travis Alexander's lies," bothers me so much. It does!

Travis Alexander has been exposed as being a kind, generous, compassionate person. I do not understand why his murderer believes that she has "exposed" him. I have written so much - and still have not addressed the letter that Arias sent to The State (regarding her plea bargain). I could write a great deal about this - however I will keep it short: the letter shows that Travis Alexander's murderer has no idea about the LDS Church - the church that she was baptized in, and, was supposed to be a student of.

Thank you - I actually have more questions, however, this post has become long (enough).

I do want to add that I am so proud of the "websleuthers" that found, and, reported the dangerous/bizarre Twitter Account! I did read that the police had taken a male and female into custody (they were at a hotel) - I do not know if they are the "bizarre twittering guy." Regardless - great work! I hope you can see the amazing help so many of you are - wanting to help is one thing - but taking action is what amazing people do!

He had to agree to ask the questions she gave him. That was "the deal". It gives them ratings and he is the only reporter she will talk to in exchange.

The 'deal' was that if he didn't release previous interview with her then she would give him the first interview after the verdict .

It's bullchite. They knew. This is part of their strategy. No way they didn't know. She was convicted of M1 and they went home for dinner? Are you serious? They left because they had to otherwise, she couldn't have given the interview. They knew what she was doing.

moo

Absolutely agree! The interview, death wish and today's events were strategically choreographed.

I love how this thread is called, "Aggravation phase #2".

Ironic title because it sums up how we all feel....

I think we should set up a "JODI TALKS FOR TRAVIS FUND". For every sentence she utters from now until she is locked up, we should all contribute a set amount to be given to TA's family or a fund that they select. We should have a separate thread where we write out all her silly sentences and count...

Maybe that might shut her up?

moo

i wish she'd decide to represent herself again.

how cuckoo would THAT be to watch?

I thought about that earlier and told my other half that JA might want to milk this to the end and decide to represent herself for MORE attention. You never know about this black spider wicked person.....JMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG everyone stay away from Nurmi until this is like well and truly over .. he'd be DANGEROUS right now!

Definitely has a hitch in his git-a-long, but I'm sure it's a back problem.

That's why her family said "Hope jury did not hear that", she is setting up for another jury.

Agreed - but, I seriously doubt she's going to be successful at that, don't you? This jury has too much invested in this trial to let anything happen to keep them from seeing it through to the end. They have to be totally worn out with her antics and lies.

I feel confident that she will receive the DP that she so desperately wants. :facepalm: This jury will give her wings to that ultimate freedom she spoke about. :seeya:

imho

If she really wants to die, why could she care less what Travis' family having their say would matter?

Everything she said in her interview was a lie. She is in a psych ward tonite , alone with her lies.

My opinion? Pure, evil, manipulative spite. She just wants to stick it to them, if she can.

She knows they've been hoping all this time that the trial would reach this culmination where they would finally be able to stand before her and speak their mind freely. Emotively. Passionately.

And she knows that speaking those same thoughts into a camera lens to be watched at a later date will rob each of them of that moment they've been waiting for. :twocents: and moo. :seeya:

I believe that the thing that would bother her the most is if no one was talking about her at all. B@tchit crazy. She loves attention good or bad ... It doesn't matter to her. New drink game ignore CMJA

Completely agree. Travis' family needs to keep their guard up until this nightmare is completely over. Then they can rest - because this b will fall HARD when she's alone for the rest of her life with no one to watch her.

Personally I predict in a few years shes going to get pregnant in jail and will be in the spotlight again for a year or so and that will be it until she dies. I have longevity in my family too and I'm 27 so I look forward to that. I'll have my kids and grand kids with me and we will have spiked punch.

It's all about maintaining "relationships" and access to potential "exclusives". They know if they don't handle her with kid gloves, she'll just go elsewhere to give the interview. It's literally a deal with the devil in this case.

But I think Troy better watch himself...I think Nurmi is out and she is claiming she "trusts" Troy, feeding his ego...I just think he is her next target.

They have "secrets"....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Pen-pals.

If she really wants to die, why could she care less what Travis' family having their say would matter?

Everything she said in her interview was a lie. She is in a psych ward tonite , alone with her lies.

BBM I totally agree.

What I don't get is why she even has rights now that she is convicted.
I copied the following from ABC15

"Court officials said by email that Thursday's court proceedings have been sealed.

Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

Give me a break!! What about Travis's right to have his life? What about his siblings rights to speak their of loss and pain in person?

Ugh, I am soooooo sick of this Jodi show. :banghead:

She has long hair. She could pull out a few hairs at a time and then braid them together to make a rope or (given the source) make a garrotte. It would be cool if she DID start to do that (cause she's bored AND artistic, doncha know). Given that she is under close observation, they see what she's doing, so they shave her head.

LOL

If Jodi does pull out her hair she'll accomplish two things..
She'll make a garrotte and at the same time create a bald spot
and still look like Willmott.
I doubt willmott wants to purchase a black & white striped suit tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle