Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That message sounds like there were plans if first degree came down Like Jodi thought she would be busy. If less she was in no hurry. Wonder what the 1st degree plan was. Is it what she is pulling now so that is why she was going to be in a hurry for the interview?? Interesting message.

And totally manic.. listen to how fast she is talking, I had to listen twice just to keep up with her rambling, fast paced conversation... :scared:

In most jails, inmates can get a phone account with a PIN assigned to the inmate. If money is put in the account, the inmate uses it without having to call collect. If they don't have money in their phone acct, they can call collect.

thanks NIN, I was not aware of that...makes sense now

Wow, good point! What an evil calculating monster.

Oh how I wish Dr. DeMarte could testify at the aggravation hearing.

I have never heard of somebody who was just convicted of premeditated murder giving a media interview twenty minutes later. In Juan's words..."who does that?".

Just another glimpse of the felon's depth of evil. She did it as an eff you to the family and to the prosecution.

I also have never heard of a victim impact statement being done through a video when the victim's family is available in the court room. Again, it's all about the felon.

Just for that the court should strap her to a Hannibal Lecter gurney with her eyes propped open Clockwork Orange style and have the family stand two feet in front of her and tell her what they think of what she did. Then the jail can replay the audio on an endless loop in her cell for the next decade until that needle goes into her arm.

OMG! I have never ventured into the crazy land of CKJA's supporters and I'm sorry I did now. Words under a picture of Travis in a body bag that warn those who physically and sexually abuse women and think they will get away with it... OMG! I can't believe that this is allowed.

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

I agree with you 100% concerning CKJA. For the reporter, yes he had score a first interview doing his job, but I want to know what compromises he had to made to satisfy CKJA's conditions to get this interview.

I realize this will not be a popular post but........

We knock HLN and JVM, Nancy Grace, Jean C and now Katie DD. I concur that all except KatieDD(MOO) can get on one's nerves. But they have a job to do....and I think they do it to the best of their abilities. JVM is loud and crass at times, but she has been out in front of the courthouse in the heat for HOURS. All the HLN crew have devoted hours upon hour to TRY to keep the public not only watching HLN, but to try to keep us informed on what is and is not happening. I don't think I could keep the hours they do. I know I am sooooo glad they took over when InSession decided to stop broadcasting the trial. I do believe they all have heart and like us want to see Justice for Travis. To knock Katie DD for what someone perceives her political or religious views are....REALLY?? Folks, we are better than this. Let's not lower the standards of WS by being so critical. Yes, thankfully we have been provided with a venue to post our thoughts, views and opinions, but let's do it without dragging down people who we often rely on for information. JMO

With so many members, it's a sure bet that we are going to have many different opinions and many different views. I find it best to rely on the mods suggestion to just scroll on past anything that doesn't appeal to me. If it's really offensive, we have the option to report the post. I appreciate all the different views presented here. Do I agree with everyone, all the time? Nope. But accepting all views is easy when you just don't read on when you get to a post that says things that are contrary to how you feel. One of the best parts of this site is that all views are welcome as long as they are respectful and follow the rules. My favorite is 'respond to the post and not the poster'. Not always easy to do, but it surely can be done.
I would never push my opinion or view on anyone here or wish that anyone posting contrary to my comfort level just stop sharing how they feel. This trial has had most of us on the rollercoaster ride of a lifetime. The evil tragedy has affected so many people. Being able to share here freely without fear of written retribution is so refreshing. There are tons of sites out there where you can get your butt handed to you for not towing the popular line. TY to the owners, mods and admins for all you do. And for giving us a place to be real. :) IMO

At this stage of the game, and as protective as Judge Stephens has been of the record, I don't see the DT being granted their wish if they are wanting off the case or even if the murderer wants them off the case. Not now, not after $2M plus wasted on defending the murderer.

I hope not. They can tough it out two more weeks

Has anyone here read Stephen King's book "The Stand"? When Jodi Arias is being interviewed or questioned in her trial, she reminds me of Randall Flagg

Interesting that JA would only agree to the interview if she was convicted of Murder First. I believe that is because she wanted to use her "Jedi mind-trick" of asking for the death penalty.

I believe she told Troy that he had to get to the courthouse immediately if it was Murder !. She said if it was anything less than Murder 1, they could do it later. This leads me to believe she had planned to bollix up the aggravation proceedings the next day by scaring everyone into thinking she was suicidal. She had to take control over the Family by breaking the momentum and a chance to bash Travis one more time.

I really hope that after the trial that FOX reporter tells JA he had his fingers crossed and will be broadcasting the interview she didn't want anyone to see.

Knowing Jodi, it was probably for a superficial reason, like she had a pimple or a cold sore. Just knowing she doesn't want it aired makes me want to see it to try to figure out what about it she doesn't want seen.

I too would like to see that, but seriously doubt it. If he did that he would seriously jeopardize his future credibility about keeping his word.

I hope not. They can tough it out two more weeks

Two weeks is nothing compared to the four or so years they have already dealt with so I agree.

On another note, can you imagine what it must be like to know what they know about this evil little snit, all the frustrations, aggravations and so on and there is no one they can talk to about it except each other (Nurmi and Wilmott) ? We will never get to hear their side of this story (unless the little murderess does do herself in maybe), and believe it or not I am curious about it.

OMG...shut this demon seed down! She has been threatening to kill herself forever and surprise, surprise, she is still here. She will never kill herself. She will be writing letters to Judges for the next 100 years trying to get out. She is playing the suicide card so she doesn't have to listen to the Alexander's victim statements. Well too bad for her, they had to listen to her for 18 days and now its her turn.

She knew she was going to be found guilty the minute she knew they had a picture of her dragging poor Travis's dead body down the hall. It was over then. This woman has had 5 years to scheme and plan out what she was going to do and she is doing it. Unbelievable! This Judge needs to take serious control and do whatever needs to be done. You are a convicted murderer Jodi....its over.

gmorn2_zpsbc9711dc.gif

Peeps, I am preparing a new thread.. please be ready to move in a few... I will be back with the link... :seeya:

As we know, this trial has gotten international attention. I saw a news story on a New Zealand website that had dubbed this case, The Bloodbath Murder trial.

I thought that was a pretty accurate description considering where and what condition Travis' body was found.

I'll never forget the stunned look on JA face when the verdict was read. She completely believed she had convinced those jurors that sweet, little, soft-spoken Jodi wasn't capable of doing such a horrible thing!

She was completely wrong and I predict a needle in her future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998