Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmontt at least has the good sense not to cross ex Dr Horn in her annoying chirppy voice........so far

Jenny just enlightened the world that dead people don't feel things..dr.Horn agrees in quiet astonishment. They really don't have anything so this is pure desperation on the defense team.

My gut tells me the defense has complained about the emotion coming from the Alexander's side and JSS must address it

They are so hideously grotesque. Heaven forbid the family mourn their brother who was brutally murdered and have to endure this testimony.

I am so thankful the defense can't trash Travis with their allegations of the heinous things they accused him of. They are as despicable as Jodi is. And people can say "they're doing their job", and that's true, and that normally would be ok, but you can be a defense attorney while maintaining a soul. Just my opinion.

My grandmother "passed away" at an old age in her bed surrounded by family.

Travis was slaughtered like livestock by your client, Jennifer, but you just use the language you think is appropriate honey and tell yourself it's all the same.

uh, just how is this supposed to be helping the killer?

If I was a Defense lawyer, I would know this is my job...but I would feel REALLY STUPID actually arguing this part of the case.

Jennie this is so helpful. Yes, this will alleviate all JA's worries. Gee she is pathetic - he could not feel the gunshot after he is dead.

Willmott is using her softer inside voice for once. She is describing the wounds Travis suffered. Eventually, she will have to poo poo the pain Travis felt, and how short the time she thinks he suffered.

These questions by JW doesn't seem to me to be helping JA only making worse, IMO.

Hmm... That point was made on HLN last night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferRecent AZ Supreme Court opinions have ruled that quick deaths --shot to head, strangulation-- do not necessarily meet standard of cruel.

OMG! Did she just give it all away? She asked him if he was already dead when he was shot? Isn't that it itself cruel ? I am confused!

Oh please dear Lord don't let jenni go over each wound asking if Travis could feel it.. Hmm jenni seems subdued and using her inside voice today..maybe her heart just ain't in this anymore?

Ok..Jenny has also established the fact Travis was scared out of his mind would have bled out faster..is this supposed to be helping Jodi?

From WAT 1 :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is done with his questions of Dr. Horn, Willmott is up for the cross. The photo of the throat is taken down. #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott points out that the gun shot came after he was dead so they did not cause any pain. #JodiArias

crikey, wasnt it the defense team saying at the start of trial that the gun shot to head came first? am I loosing my mind here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks