Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH so Wilmott's going to argue that the neck wound made him die faster .. so what was it like a mercy kill at that point?

I cannot demonstrate a :facepalm: big enough for this

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

IMO, it doesn't matter if Travis died in 30 seconds, Willmont! He had a CRUEL and HORRENDOUS DEATH!!!!

I've been trying to follow just through Twitter summaries and random posts since I have some law to practice today. :) Unfortunately, none of the Twitterers seem to have caught much of Nurmi's opening. Someone tell me if Nurmi followed the theme I suggested this morning? (This might have been cruel, but Jodi was clearly TRYING to kill him as quickly as she could, successfully inflicting 3 fatal wounds in less than 2 minutes. She did not succeed completely in preventing suffering, but she was obviously doing her best to stop the suffering ASAP--and too bad about the fog, or she could have told us this herself.)

What the?!
Is she trying to say that he felt no pain? How in the world can a human being argue that he did not feel any pain? If I were her I would be disgusted with myself.

The only thing that is going to take a lot of time today is Nurmi's run on closing argument about what JODI was thinking and feeling at the time of the attack. The testimony will be done in very short order. Jennifer is just phoning it in at this point. She knows the jury is lost to them, forever.

back from 2 min break . .
JM w/Dr. Horn - was TA still alive after the injury to the neck?

no more questions

fatal wound - die within few seconds . . . if gunshot wound came afte he died no pain . . after looking @ decomp body skin pulls away can be attributed to scalloped edge of the bottom of the wound.

stab to superior vena cava - vessel leading into the heart - that also fatal but not as rapidly as cut to the throat. heart continue to pump and blood is leaving out the wound in superior vena cava - faster heart pumping faster they die - if person is moving faster the heart pumping more rapidly fatal - generally it increases blood loss and heart rate and fatality faster.

adrenaline when 2 people fight rushes thru their head . . if TA fearful adrenaline pump - normal response for us able to fight - pain doesn't always register immediately with our bodies - right?
object
approach

Oh, so JA did him a favor by continuing to stab him after she stabbed him in the chest, so the blood pumps faster and they die faster?

where is she going with this?

don't get it.

Oh, cuz his adrenilin was pumping he didn't feel pain?

What?
still don't get it.
fran

Nice how Jennifer FINALLY concedes that the gunshot came AFTER Travis was already dead.

JW after he dies he wouldn't feel anything anymore right?

Yes JW AND... He wouldn't be able to be interviewed by Dr DeMarte either!

Where is Captain Obivious when we need him??

200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

According to Wilmott, throat cuttings don't hurt so much and you die right after, so how bad could that be? Also, knives to the heart only seem bad because there's a lot of blood -- also Travis moved around a lot after being stabbed, causing HIS OWN rapid blood loss. Also, his fear was the cause of the adrenaline, not Jodi.

:snooty: Awwww........her is pouting today. Her turns her back on JW,,,,,,,,and her wouldn't even look at her convicting jury when they returned into the courtroom. Po widdo Jodi.

why in the world is the Judge doing this? approach, approach, approach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson