aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I crying now?

Because you've invested 4 months of your life hoping for this very day. Tears of RELIEF.

We all know where this is going. I have no doubt it will be the DP.

Can't wait to see the Tweets tonight and tomorrow.

I saw HATE dripping from those cold eyes.:twocents:

Tomorrow will be heartbreaking! Don't know how much I will be able to watch of it.

Just no reaction from JA. She just didn't react. I also highly suspect that she is drugged. No emotion what so ever. There was shoulder shrugging today from her but I didn't believe she was truly crying. Sorry all; jmho. People outside the courthouse subdued. It's going to be a long night.

For someone who claims that she wishes for the death penalty, Jodi Arias certainly did not appear to be happy when the jury's verdict of cruelty was read to the court. One would think she would have been smiling when hearing this particular verdict, since it brings her that much closer to her claimed death wish.

JA is full of it when she claims she wants the death penalty. If she wanted to die, she would have made sure she was successful when she tried to cut her wrists with the razor.

Everybody get ready to hear about how nice Jodi was to the boy who'd scraped his knee while she was in kindergarten and her perfect attendance award in high school (before dropping out, of course). :rolleyes:

I'm predicting a unanimous vote for death too.

JA did not seem to be phased by the verdict at all.

Her eyes looked smaller and totally empty this time. Looked a bit different than what we've seen. IMO :twocents:

Wouldn't it be great if she just hopped up there and said I still want the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope!!! The Judge issued a gag order on Jodi!! No media is allowed to interview Jodi until the Court Order has been lifted!!!

Yes, but that doesn't stop her from Tweeting, dang it! I wish they would stop that too! It only angers me that she has a way of talking to the public! She shouldn't have that right....free speech or no free speech. It's bad enough that she can still sell her so called 'art'. That just infuriates me!

also, I thought once she's a convicted felon, she can't be in contact with other convicted felons? Right? Then how is it she can still call and talk to Donovan? Isn't Donovan a convicted felon too? Isn't Donovan the one who is doing her 'Tweeting'?? Juan needs to get on that!

No one has been sent to death row for 82 years from that jurisdiction. JA may very well be headed there. So far this jury seems to be sticking to the facts and not swayed by emotion. Tomorrow will probably be an emotional day for them when TA family speak.
Does anyone think that JA will take the stand during this phase? I think she knows they arent going to believe her or feel sorry for her now.

The Jurors were adamant and YES Stern and sure of himself, per hln juror no 2. I've heard that in several of the male voices. A stern FIRM YES.

The jury has spoken for Travis, tomorrow his voice will be heard through his family

I wonder if JA is shaking in her boots, words she used. Not only did she lie to everyone she even lied about being accountable to her own Religion. Nothing is sacred to her. Thank goodness justice is being served.

Omg I want to cry
The strong voices of the jury. They are going to give her death. Sweet justice for Travis Alexander
Ok question someone up thread mentioned that family will give impact statements tomorrow? Isn't it supposed to be. After this mitigation stuff is done? How long should mitigation last? Two questions there.?

Juror Nos. 2 and 4 were ESPECIALLY loud again during the polling.

I've watched a few trials but I've never heard such conviction! I can't wait to hear from these wonderful jurors post-sentencing. I hope they write a book. I'll gladly pay for it and read it!

Thank you for that, I just bookmarked.

I have a hard time with the time zones, lol.

Wonderful day today for Travis family! What a great set of jurors. I'm so impressed!

So do I! I don't get ET, PT, CT. There are many converters on the net, some more difficult than others, just so everyone knows.

Jurors and family, wow, I feel for them. They all did a great job, and it will be over soon, hang in there.

@wildabouttrail says Jodi actually looks pretty happy .. she's probably excited because she'll be able to speak again ..

I wish the camera wasn't so quick to go to the seal.
The times we have been able to see JA and defense table after the jury leaves the room - JA's facial expressions turn on a dime.
She keeps that "poor pitiful me" look on just as long as the jury is in view ... Then all smiles/whispers to Wilmott. (though Wilmott seems a lot more frosty to JA now)

Agree ... JA will definitely speak again.
Any chance to blame Travis & hurt the Alexanders yet again.
Ugh!!

For someone who claims that she wishes for the death penalty, Jodi Arias certainly did not appear to be happy when the jury's verdict of cruelty was read to the court. One would think she would have been smiling when hearing this particular verdict, since it brings her that much closer to her claimed death wish.

JA is full of it when she claims she wants the death penalty. If she wanted to die, she would have made sure she was successful when she tried to cut her wrists with the razor.

Yeah, the only reaction I saw was her staring down the jury. She wants REVENGE.

Glad you guys are here.

(((((((((((((WS Friends)))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members