aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh it's a terrible idea .. Bringing in friends that have such a loose connection is a bad look .. Especially a fellow prisoner .. It's like lighting up a neon sign above arias' head that says:

I have no friends.

or..

The ones i have are in jail.

Jodi has never expressed remorse for killing Travis because in her twisted mind he "deserved" to die.

Does anyone think she will apologize tomorrow?

No , because it's all Travis's fault donchknow?

What can Dan Freeman possibly add that would help JA?

Time for bed here Sleuthers :) As always thank you so much for the posts :) You all helped me get caught up quickly. Sleep tight, stay safe! Being able to share the trial with you all has been a very emotional experience. Hugs! See you all tomorrow afternoon. Kleenex are already on the table.

Yes. She will apologize for having to reveal Travis' true nature. She will apologize for not being able to keep Travis' secrets hidden. She will apologize for not documenting his abusive behavior. She will apologize for not taking his pedophilia more seriously.

Sadly I think your spot on!

Yes. She will apologize for having to reveal Travis' true nature. She will apologize for not being able to keep Travis' secrets hidden. She will apologize for not documenting his abusive behavior. She will apologize for not taking his pedophilia more seriously.

Whatever she says, she knows this is her Swan Song. She'll probably be in top form.

According to HLN:
“Thursday’s proceedings will be run similarly to Wednesday’s aggravation phase. It will be a like a miniature trial, with some slight differences.
The defense will go first when it comes to opening statements, and the defense will also get the last word with a rebuttal closing argument.
The sentencing phase is the defense’s opportunity to ask the jury for leniency and present evidence supporting why Arias should be spared from the death penalty. Witnesses may include Arias’ friends and family. Arias could also make a statement to the jury pleading for her life to be spared.
Alexander’s family members may take the stand for the prosecution to give victim impact statements. The family’s statements will likely be emotional as they describe their loss.
After closing arguments, the jury then deliberates for a third time to determine whether Arias should be sentenced to life or death. Their decision must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a mistrial would be granted and a new jury would be chosen for this phase only.”

I'm bringing this over from the previous thread because I think it's an important point to make.

What a freaking awesome post!

Thank you!

This needs to be said loud and clear!

I am so sick of women on here buying into Jodi's horrible accusations about Travis or somehow acknowledging he had some abusive sexual issues.

Says who?

Jodi Arias?

Get real.

Just look at how he treated every other single woman in his life.

Look at who's exes were in court supporting family and friends.

I LOVE THIS!!!! BRAVO! :rockon:

Can JM object to JA statement? Or can she go on about anything she wants?

Tomorrow is the day, the convicted killer gets to BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY! I wonder, if that was a lie too? Sorry, had to say it. :floorlaugh:

Jodi has never expressed remorse for killing Travis because in her twisted mind he "deserved" to die.

Does anyone think she will apologize tomorrow?
If she does, nobody will believe her. Unless she says she's sorry she got caught, that everyone will believe.

he worked in the prison library?? Now we know how Jodi got her letters out.

Previously posted by ShadyLady in last thread

--I believe Kim is a she

What can Dan Freeman possibly add that would help JA?

Oh man! Dan was released from his "witness" status, and I can imagine what he thought when he realized JA had taken his brother's last year of life and crafted it into her pedophile story. I think the DT would be making a HUGE mistake putting him on the stand in JA's behalf.:twocents:

If she doesn't really, really, really want the DP, I think she will apologize and may even be a bit dramatic about it. After all, this will be her last hurrah.

or..

The ones i have are in jail.

I wonder if Jodi thinks the tape of herself winning prison idol would be helpful .. If I was Nurmi I'd almost suggest it, purely out of spite in retaliation for the Fox interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member