aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some of the things JA will spew out today. Using her creepy little girl voice, of course:

I wish I were dead. I wish I had committed suicide. I wish I had never been born.

I've let everybody down. My family and friends are saints for supporting me.

All I ever wanted in my life was to be a good person. I always considered myself a good and decent person.

I had a tough time growing up. I didn't feel loved or supported (I don't blame my parents, just saying how I felt). I sacrificed everything for men. I've had low self-esteem. I wish I had gotten help for my problems.

I loved Travis. He was a wonderful man in many ways. I wish it hadn't come to this. I wish I had died that day. Worthless human that I am.

I really loved Travis We had a love/hate relationship. There was a lot of passion and emotion in our relationship. I never meant to hurt him that day. I felt as though my life were in danger that day. Even if that was not the case. (This goes back to everything I've been through since I was a kid. I've always felt like I had defend myself against everyone, against the world.) I never meant to hurt Travis. I can't remember much of that day. It's all a blur. I didn't realize I was hurting him. I blanked out and went on some sort of auto mode. I wish I had died instead.

I hope Travis' family has some peace now. I never wanted to say anything bad about Travis. I wish I had kept quiet about that. In any case, God has forgiven him for his flaws. No one is perfect.

Again I wish I had died that day. I wish I had not lied so much. I still wish to die but my heart hurts for my family. They will just wither away out of sadness and guilt if I'm sentenced to death. My father who has cancer will not be able to take the anguish. I want to die but for their sake I ask that I'm given the chance to live, even it's behind bars. I will try and be a better human being.

CKJA will not ask for forgiveness. So, I won't be holding my breath. Judging by her two newest tweets from yesterday, that were posted not long after she got back to jail, it is all our fault and we are the ones that need forgiveness. It's not her fault, according to CKJA.

I agree, Linda. There are some people who are just plain evil. I don't care for JA's family at all but I do not fault them for the way she has turned out. If her family had been kinder, more affectionate, more concerned, provided professional help for her...well, none of that would have made any difference. People like JA do not return goodness with more of the same. In fact, they take advantage of others' kindness. They only know how to manipulate, use and throw.

Regarding the Arias family.

I did have some sympathy for them because they have nothing to do with what Arias did.

*However* after seeing a comment the Aunt made (saw it on one of the facebook pages I am part of) , and I am paraphrasing, she commented somewhere or tweeted or something to the effect of saying that Travis' sister Samantha "cries" when the camera is on her, and in the Aunts 'conversation' with another, say that the family is all "smiles" when they go on day trip. Like she is insinuating the family's grief is all for the cameras in the courtroom.

The family also supports the arias is innocent site. So honestly, I have lost any sympathy I have had for them. At least for the Aunt.

I read way up thread last night that Dan Freeman was also going to testify on CKJA's behalf. I could of sworn a week or so ago I heard from his mouth on an interview, that this is what he heard but was not told. How can that be. Isn't this voluntary or did I not hear this at all? I know he at first did not know or believe that she was TA's killer and visited her in jail for a while. What can he possibly say that would help?

Hi, O/T I put this in the sidebar but I'm afraid it wont be seen by all.
I am very concerned about our members in Texas. Massive tornadoes
last nnight north of Ft. Woorth, Dallas area. Much damage so far 6 dead in I believe Grandbury? below Ft.Worth area. All texans please let us know how you are..Thanx, Nore

"I feel deep remorse and shame for murdering Travis. I wish we had handled everything so differently. If I hadn't been so careless with the camera, I wouldn't have enraged Travis so much and if he hadn't jumped out of the shower, I wouldn't have reacted with such fright and fought him so hard. I know what I've done is beyond forgiveness but if you could find it your hearts to forgive Travis then by association you've forgiven me and that's all I can ask. That I allowed my fear of such anger to drive me to such a brutal murder is still so upsetting for me. The sacrifices I've made to ensure no one discovers what really happened before I fought back, well ... it's so painful for me. This damage to my finger will be a reminder of what I endured that night and how horribly I reacted to it and it's a burden I will carry with me forever. If you allow me a forever. Thank you for your time."

That would be nice but......ain't gonna happen!

It would be too little too late. IF she takes the stand, who knows what will come out of that ugly mouth of hers.

Aw. Regarding Juror 8 on Dr.Drew, I would've liked him on the jury. I'd bet he didn't even know he had drunk too much. (I know, I know I'm defending him without knowing all the facts, but I like him alright!? :floorlaugh:) I bet spending all that time listening to this trial and then to not get to see it through must suck. Not just for juror 8 but also the alternates.

Unfortunately, we have to listen to the defense first. Didn't we hear enough about JA already? Now they are going to try to paint her in a good light, while probably still trying to trash Travis. All I want to hear is Travis' family. It will be so very sad, but I want to hear them talk about the real Travis, not the lies the defense said about him.

Last I heard, Travis family will speak first in mitigation.

I did have some sympathy for them because they have nothing to do with what Arias did.

*However* after seeing a comment the Aunt made (saw it on one of the facebook pages I am part of) , and I am paraphrasing, she commented somewhere or tweeted or something to the effect of saying that Travis' sister Samantha "cries" when the camera is on her, and in the Aunts 'conversation' with another, say that the family is all "smiles" when they go on day trip. Like she is insinuating the family's grief is all for the cameras in the courtroom.

The family also supports the arias is innocent site. So honestly, I have lost any sympathy I have had for them. At least for the Aunt.

Well, isn't that crude. Samantha and the others are genuinely crying when I see them and at very appropriate times. My observations are their tears are real and they come from their eyes not from their nose like someone else that sits there everyday. Oh, and there are no hair curtains.
I can see this person belonging to that other site. Aren't they the ones soliciting money for the Arias. Such unusual people.

Wow! She really said that!? I lost all sympathy too!

I can tell you this for sure. No one can ever tell when the cameras are on you..they are so far away and up at the ceiling. Youd never know at all. That's just a stupid comment from someone else who sits in there.

Last I heard, Travis family will speak first in mitigation.

I hope there's no time limit and as many of them get to stand and speak. After listening to JA for 18 days, it would be only fair for the Alexanders to talk as long as they want.

did you know Tuesday court minutes defense lawyers tried to withdraw from the case judge denined

Here are some of the things JA will spew out today. Using her creepy little girl voice, of course:

I wish I were dead. I wish I had committed suicide. I wish I had never been born.

I've let everybody down. My family and friends are saints for supporting me.

All I ever wanted in my life was to be a good person. I always considered myself a good and decent person.

I had a tough time growing up. I didn't feel loved or supported (I don't blame my parents, just saying how I felt). I sacrificed everything for men. I've had low self-esteem. I wish I had gotten help for my problems.

I loved Travis. He was a wonderful man in many ways. I wish it hadn't come to this. I wish I had died that day. Worthless human that I am.

I really loved Travis We had a love/hate relationship. There was a lot of passion and emotion in our relationship. I never meant to hurt him that day. I felt as though my life were in danger that day. Even if that was not the case. (This goes back to everything I've been through since I was a kid. I've always felt like I had defend myself against everyone, against the world.) I never meant to hurt Travis. I can't remember much of that day. It's all a blur. I didn't realize I was hurting him. I blanked out and went on some sort of auto mode. I wish I had died instead.

I hope Travis' family has some peace now. I never wanted to say anything bad about Travis. I wish I had kept quiet about that. In any case, God has forgiven him for his flaws. No one is perfect.

Again I wish I had died that day. I wish I had not lied so much. I still wish to die but my heart hurts for my family. They will just wither away out of sadness and guilt if I'm sentenced to death. My father who has cancer will not be able to take the anguish. I want to die but for their sake I ask that I'm given the chance to live, even it's behind bars. I will try and be a better human being.

Wow you have this chick DOWN!

The aunt seems like a sociopath to me. Personality disorders like that are often genetic. When I see the giggles and smiles coming from there, I see them mostly coming from the aunt. The mom either just kind of goes with it or ignores her.

I still feel genuine sympathy for the mom. I do.

I hope there's no time limit and as many of them get to stand and speak. After listening to JA for 18 days, it would be only fair for the Alexanders to talk as long as they want.

As I understand their statements have been written and reviewed so they are going to be reading from written statements.

did you know Tuesday court minutes defense lawyers tried to withdraw from the case judge denined

Well, they had nothing much to say on Wednesday. I almost felt bad for them. almost. Mr Martinez gets up and talks about the cruelty, and JW gets to say something like: Oh, it wasn't really THAT bad. He had adreneline pumping. YIKES! Adeneline pumping because he was in extreme fear! But, naah, it wasn't really that bad. It was painful to listen to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member