ú

Found Deceased AK - Cynthia Hoffman, 19, Anchorage, 2 Jun 2019 *mentality of a 12 year old*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jun 4, 2019.

1. roche.analisa

roche.analisa Well-Known Member

2. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

OMG I’m just... I can’t...
    I can’t even quote parts of this article. What in the world is going on I’m so sick.
    So focking happy these people were discovered earlier rather than later on life after a longer list of victims (there would have been lots!) So sad that Cece’s life had to be taken for this garbage to all come to light. Universe bless her soul and the sad heavy hearts of her loved ones.

3. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

4. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 2024

HayLouise, Dre and roche.analisa like this.
  5. FleurQualia

FleurQualia Searching Soul

Always breaks my heart when the most vulnerable of us is taken advantage of.

Justice will come swiftly, I hope.

6. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

7. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

jfc. I instinctively threw my phone across the room when I started reading the details. I burst into tears and will not read the rest of it. It hurts my heart to know people are so vile and disgusting. Sometimes, I wish we could revert back to the days of hangings. These people serve no real purpose anymore but evil. It’d be nice to get rid of them. I hate feeling that way, but I’ve never read anything like what I just did. Disgusting. jmo

8. Lmustang89

Lmustang89 Well-Known Member

WTF. How can those buttwipes (not deserving to be called people) be so freaking evil. This is absolutely horrible. Cynthia I am so sorry and hope you didn't suffer. This is heartbreaking.

roche.analisa, Dre, HayLouise and 2 others like this.