Found Deceased AK - Cynthia Hoffman, 19, Anchorage, 2 Jun 2019 *mentality of a 12 year old*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Member

Wow, I thought this case was disgusting and heartless when I was under the impression it only involved the two kids who were originally charged (the homeless kid and CH's "best friend"). Now I see how much more depraved it is.

Elainera, watcher9, Tealgrove and 5 others like this.
  2. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

3. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Member

You pretty much summed it up perfectly. How do 6 people get together and nobody ever stopped and applied some common sense? "Gee, this online guy said he'd give me a million dollars to murder someone -- SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT! I can't wait to be rich. Do I have to pay taxes on millions gained via murder payoff?"

4. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Another child with learning disabilities (CeCe). It seems that no matter how supportive the family/school network are, such kids are targeted at a very high rate. Scary.

And the young children that Denali raped? Each should have made a major criminal case, but it did not happen.

5. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I understand your emotions, but as the society, we have to become kinder, and this involves putting an end to “prison justice”. (In no way am I supporting Denali, but if her younger sister was murdered, how can she get the idea about the sanctity of human life? So evil deeds cause more evil deeds, it turns into one vicious circle. Prison justice falls into this category).

azure, Elainera, Traymar and 4 others like this.
  6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Or if it necessitates harming another, call the cops.

Elainera, Traymar, wary and 4 others like this.
  7. gitana1

His younger self seemed super awkward, immature and desperately lonely. Frankly he seemed a bit developmentally delayed. Or maybe neurologically impaired.

And yet he's a dangerous pedophile and sadist and years later he masterminds this.

8. gitana1

I'm more concerned with how 6 people get together and discuss murdering an innocent, intellectually challenged young person and no one says - "This is evil. This is wrong." Or at least secretly calls the police.

Kasmeer, Elainera, LadyL and 11 others like this.
  9. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Livin', lovin', I'm just a woman.

The pictures of the ***'s...they look both stupid and inhumanly evil.

10. ADKGemini

ADKGemini Well-Known Member

I realize the irony of me "posting" this but the internet has doomed us all....

beatrixpotter, Dre and SaguaroSpirit like this.
  11. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

They all were raised in Lord of the Flies conditions?

It seems to me that there's a morality switch that in some people is turned off very early by how they neurologically process their life events, or that may have been inoperable from the start. Perhaps there's a recessive or rare genetic component that explains why members of the same nuclear family, raised in the same circumstances, don't display this depravity, yet these misbegotten souls do.

Or perhaps it's damaged (if not destroyed) by the abuse of some drugs. I don't think any drug other than MJ has been mentioned in this case yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if other substances were involved in all these young adults' lives, excepting CeeCee. There's a dead look in DB's eyes that mirrors that in DS's, and that I associate with lab-created drugs.

It frightens me that they were able to self-sort socially into one small group of the conscienceless, apparently without drawing a lot of attention or intervention from family and community, until this crime.

Speculation and MOO

12. ADKGemini

ADKGemini Well-Known Member

It's the Cyber version of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

Elainera, wary, watcher9 and 5 others like this.
  13. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

14. ValhallaWolves

ValhallaWolves Well-Known Member

15. NuttMegg

When I first ran across the article I thought it was a man, I had to re-read the article to figure out why they were saying "she" and "her". Not meant to offend, but that is one sick, tough cookie.

16. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Well-Known Member

This whole thing is sickening.

17. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

In some of the earlier articles, it says Cynthia and Denali met in high school, then Cynthia’s father said she was in a program for those with developmental delays. Is Denali also mentally impaired? It is not an excuse, I just wonder if that might be part of her motive, not understanding she was being catfished...

18. NuttMegg

I don't think Denali is developmentally delayed, per the news, (But how could someone sane go for an internet invitation to kill and rape local kids for money?) but Cece was in some post high school program to help get along in the world, sorry I have forgotten the name. Here is a link to earlier articles on her murder, there is a lot in there for background. As I mentioned above, this is following a similarly evil crime from 2016 which occurred in Wasilla or Palmer, a few miles north. How can teenagers (in both cases) get together and actually plan a murder like that. Bad enough doing it alone, but sitting on the couch and planning to take a girl's life? Or a boy's life in the Wasilla/Palmer case? Face it, we're talking about roughly 10 teenagers/young adults planning to kill 2 victims in 2 separate cases. Someone has the gun, someone has the getaway car, someone has the pot, someone has the gas to burn evidence. TEENAGERS. I read in that article I linked to earlier that the mother of the murder victim in the previous 2016 Grunwald case came to court for moral support for the family of Cece. Cynthia Hoffman Homicide

<modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2019
    Elainera, beatrixpotter and janewall like this.
  19. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Interesting article -- thanks, Dre.
    From that same article:
    It doesn't look like the sisters are going to be at her side any time soon. Can't really blame 'em. :mad:

20. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

I ran out of free articles, but I think this is where I originally saw it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2019
    Elainera, borndem and NuttMegg like this.