GUILTY AK - David Grunwald, 16, found deceased, Anchorage, 13 Nov 2016 *arrests*

I read it as Erick, Dominic and David were in the trailer. Dominic asked Erick to get a gun and he came back with a .40 caliber that they all looke at. Then one of them bludgeoned David. Dominic drove the bronco. David was killed by a 9mm.

There are 2 more charged with murder-when did they come into the picture?

I also read they all discussed killing David while he was half conscious in the back. He was conscious enough at one point to ask to be dropped off at his girlfriends house.

Did they stop and pick these other 2 guys up?

I don't think the weed they mention was weed smoked that night. I think that these guys planned this over some other weed. Maybe he got from one recently and never paid for it...
They may have planned this, set it up. Hence the 1st degree charges.
There was a story not to long ago. Some kids bludgeoned a kid in his own driveway (he lived thank God) over an ounce of pot.
Jmo. Moo. Sad. Crying.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Has anyone located other social media profiles? I don't think kids are as active on Facebook as others.

Has anyone located other social media profiles? I don't think kids are as active on Facebook as others.
They may just be locking them down to friends only or just choosing a select few to keep in the loop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ugh these kids who fantasize about being gangsta when they live in freaking Wasilla, Alaska. It is a mad world.

Oh, that Erick Almandinger looks like a sad, unremourseful no-empathy person I'd never like to meet.
Renfro looks mentally incapacitated - no offence to anyone.
AB is the main one showing any remorse. He looks truly sad.
I hope this will turn at least one young person off ever trying or doing drugs, no matter how "healthy" they're supposed to be.

RIP David :rose:

What a nasty pack of teenagers. David didn't have a chance against these guys.

Oh, that Erick Almandinger looks like a sad, unremourseful no-empathy person I'd never like to meet.
Renfro looks mentally incapacitated - no offence to anyone.
AB is the main one showing any remorse. He looks truly sad.
I hope this will turn at least one young person off ever trying or doing drugs, no matter how "healthy" they're supposed to be.

RIP David :rose:
AB could be showing remorse, or just feeling bad for himself that everyone is "picking on him" I won't give any of these animals an ounce of credit here. What am awful sad horrible thing they have done. Jmo. Not attacking your post Alice because I almost posted similar about his demeanor, but then i thought about David again, and just nope.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TY for all those links - WOW about the prior incident ! COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE find the actual complaint for this case? I looked as best I could - tyia !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back