AK AK - Dean Vroman, 21, Wasilla, May 16 2022

Murtaugh907

Reaction score
I hope this is the correct format. I'm new to the links and stuff, so bear with me.
Below is the info from the attached MP bulletin.

"DOB: Nov 21, 2000.
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 179 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey
Scars/marks/tattoos: None known

Dean Vroman was reported missing on 05-16-2022 at 1826 hours. He was last seen at Wonderland Park in Wasilla on 05-15-2022 with several juveniles. He was last seen wearing a dirty white sweatshirt, blue jeans, tan leather work boots, and a blue beanie. Dean is believed to be in the Palmer/Wasilla area. Anyone having contact or information regarding Dean Vroman is asked to contact the Alaska State Troopers in Palmer at 907-352-5401 and reference incident AK22048008."

I've been in touch with his older sister, and she has posted some things on Facebook that aren't mentioned in the above MP bulletin. Am I able to attach screenshots of her posts with that extra info? If so, let me know so that I can attach those.
Also, if there's a preferred image hosting site that's easiest here, let me know.

Attachments

• Vroman.pdf
    193.4 KB · Views: 18
Here's a link to the pdf file:
https://dps.alaska.gov/getmedia/f312b4f4-5900-4732-a60d-bdb67cfc9209/Vroman

Vroman.pdf

MPBulletin - Missing Person - ABI - Alaska Department of Public Safety

Jun 30, 2022
SBM
  • Dean Clayton Vroman...
  • ...but no one is sure of the specific date the young man went missing.
  • Hollowell says that the unnamed roommate told him that Vroman had walked off around 1 a.m. May 1. Hollowell says this conversation took place on May 16.
  • There have been reports that Vroman was last seen at a party at Man Made in Palmer on April 29, while another source posted that he was seen in Wonderland Park on May 15 with “several juveniles.”
# More at link

62be479eeccb6.image.jpg

This was back in late September, but if it was Dean, it would indicate he's still out there somewhere and not doing too well...

Possible sighting of missing Wasilla man renew interest in case

Brittany Gattis, whose family lives in the Horizon Drive area off of Knik Goose Bay Road in Wasilla, posted that a young man bearing resemblance to Vroman wandered into her family’s yard early in the morning last week.

“I thought I had been hearing my nephew’s dog. Once I got outside, I realized it was a human and something was definitely wrong,” said Gattis, who woke members of her family at the commotion.

While she didn’t talk to the man herself, she says that her parents and fiancé did interact with the man, and she worried over his appearance.

“When my dad found him, he was waist deep in swamp water. He was covered in mud, and mud was all over his face. It was also raining and very windy that night so he could’ve been out there for hours before I actually heard him. I honestly have no idea how long he was out here.”

This was back in late September, but if it was Dean, it would indicate he's still out there somewhere and not doing too well...

Possible sighting of missing Wasilla man renew interest in case

Brittany Gattis, whose family lives in the Horizon Drive area off of Knik Goose Bay Road in Wasilla, posted that a young man bearing resemblance to Vroman wandered into her family’s yard early in the morning last week.

“I thought I had been hearing my nephew’s dog. Once I got outside, I realized it was a human and something was definitely wrong,” said Gattis, who woke members of her family at the commotion.

While she didn’t talk to the man herself, she says that her parents and fiancé did interact with the man, and she worried over his appearance.

“When my dad found him, he was waist deep in swamp water. He was covered in mud, and mud was all over his face. It was also raining and very windy that night so he could’ve been out there for hours before I actually heard him. I honestly have no idea how long he was out here.”

I wish they would have brought him in to get warmed/cleaned up or something, at least to find out if it was for sure Dean.
Though at the same time I do understand that sometimes it's not safe to be a good Samaratain these days, unfortunately :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back