AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Discussion in 'Israel Keyes' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korncrasy

korncrasy New Member

The mention of Aruthesa Falls&Route 112 just stuns me..I've been following the Maura Murray Mising case closely for years&since hearing of IK believe he defineately "hunted" in the National Forest of N.H...There are just to many missing from that area(Ive read 100 unsolved cases).Not to mention he claimed to have burned evidence there..the 2004 timeline doesnt fit maura murrays disapearance exactly but he was certainly in the area in 2004 and may have traveled from his N.Y house,through the National Forest to his parents home in Maine more than the timeline suggests.I hope the FBI examines the Northeast carefully.IMHO local LE wants to keep the missing quiet as to not disturb the influx of tourist dollars.

2. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

"First cup of coffee" disclaimer - he already admittted to robbing the bank in Tupper lake in 2009 if tha's what you guys are talking about.. .so we already did know this (maybe I'm reading the post wrong, sure wouldn't be the first time!). That's one of the only two known IK bank robberies, the other being in Azle, TX. He did admit to "several others" but without details.

But you said " all 3 of these" so I Don't know what I missed, it has ot be more than caffeine. I"ll read back and see.

edit -- See? Really, I don't know how I don't have a coffee IV inserted upon waking each morning, it seems to be the source of my living brain cells and without it I am apparently brain dead.

Clicking on links is usually a good place to start when wanting to understand discussion about what is found in those links. *facepalm* silly me, so now that I clicked the link I see the article is talking about 2 unsolved bank robberies plus the Tupper Lake one that was, at the time the article was written, also unsolved but which now we know IK was behind. So then you guys are supposing perhaps he's also responsible for the other 2 whch are still unsolved, and discussing the proximity of hte other two to the one known IK robbery in the bunch, that being Tupper Lake.

I'm sorry. I'm editing in my reasoning after my embarrassing brain-death post simply to illustrate that if I post completely stupid stuff, please check the timestamp before deciding that I require commitment to a facility for the aged and mentally incompetent. LOL!

3. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

I'm seriously tempted to take a roadtrip upstate a bit further and go poke around Constable. I wonder if the house is for sale now? It was dilapidated back when he bought it for $15,000 and now it's a total shambles, it's probably not worth any more than that now - perhaps we could pool our funds and buy it and have a field day sleuthing it.

ok that was a silly little pipe dream. but that house is the key to so many things I think but probably in pieces no bigger than teeth.

4. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

So, Possible:
    June, 2006 - Canton, NY - bank robbery (NBT bank - $10,000) -
    http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20090113/NEWS05/301139976
    "In June 2006, an armed robber stole about $10,000 from NBT Bank, 5 Park Place. A single robber brandishing what appeared to be two semiautomatic pistols entered the bank shortly after 10 a.m. June 30. He fled out a side door, crossed a rear parking lot and last was seen entering the woods that line the CSX tracks. That case also remains unsolved."

January, 2007 - Canton, NY - bank robbery (SeaCom CU - $270,000? articles also state 2 men robbed a bank in Canton in December, 2007 and got away with $270,000 - I can't find any other articles about this Jan, 07 one so am now confused)

January, 2009 - Canton, NY - bank robbery (SeaCom CU - $221,000)
    - http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20090113/NEWS05/301139976
    "The robber was described as a thin white male, with a brown or gray goatee, about 5 feet 7 inches tall and in his early to mid-40s. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, yellow muck boots, black gloves and a ski mask. The branch's surveillance cameras didn't capture the robber's face, because it was covered."

And Known:
    April, 2009 - Tupper Lake, NY - bank robbery (undisclosed amount - article below suggests $25,000) -
    http://www.adirondackdailyenterpris...ersary-of-the-Tupper-bank-heist.html?nav=5043
    ""Police described the suspect as a white male, about 6 foot, 2 inches tall and 150 pounds, wearing a hooded Carhartt jacket, sunglasses, blue jeans and gray sneakers. He was wearing what appeared to be a fake mustache and goatee.

"There was a massive search with police combing the nearby woods and highways, looking for evidence and going door to door interviewing people living nearby. State Department of Environmental Conservation forest rangers and Saranac Lake Village police were assisting in the manhunt, searching nearby trails, and helicopters manned by forest rangers and Tupper Lake village police could be seen in the sky.""

(much more at link)

5. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

Lucky1, my husband and I just took a really LONG look at those photos of yours and at first he said the guy in your picture is more muscular and said that in the most recent pic IK looked like "a ******" LOL, I said to him "no, he was always a ******, he's a serial killer".

Anyway, then I said that during that time frame I think he was in Maine helping build his parents cabin and I said maybe having just finished building a cabin by hand perhaps your shoulders would be a bit more muscular, and he said "well yeah I would think that would be the case".. (btw my husband is a bodybuilder, in his 40s he's happier with his body than ever before in his life. Can't say I feel the same about mine, hrumph!)

Then he said the guy in your pic looks like he's got a shiny spot on his head from being balding and I said that I think the white shiny look is from the sun, same as the way his shoulders looked to me like he had on a white shirt and black vest at first, but it was just the sun.

So we looked and looked at his pics with all different hairstyles over the years, and by the time we were finished he said "yeah, I don't know, it's too hard to tell".

So. Just wanted to let you know that we looked it it as thoroughly as possible and just still can't figure it out.

6. Lucky 1

Lucky 1 not all those who wander are lost....

*snicker* ****** *snicker*

You are both right LOL!

Thanks for looking at them!!

7. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

YAAAAHHHH, your coffee kicked in GGE...LOL....Yes I was going back re-reading some of the older posts and this had been posted.....all 3 of them are close in proximentity, it just hit me that IK sure could have done the other 2 since we know he robbed in Tupper Lake.....and did you notice the amounts taken...No wonder he could just UP and go on trips

8. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

GGE, when they (FBI) searched for 2 days, you can bet they found things there, and remember a neighbor that got water from the well, called and told them there looked like a shallow grave on this land (and probably was)....FBI would not waste all that time unless they found some interesting finds and they mowed or pushed all the grass for a clearer view.....When all is revealed about IK...I would say this 1 property has a few stories to tell all on it's own, but I find it ODD that they neighbors said they had never saw him before..but I'm sure knowing Keyes he probably only went there very late at night to dispose of this and that..JMO

9. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

10. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

GGE, Just give me time please...remember my mind is gone!!! ha ha ha.....I do know this was at the very 1st, even before they released the FBI timeline and I remember some lady (in another little group I belong too) immediately posted a family of 4 and I believe a child of theirs maybe returning from school went in to find all of her family dead...I have thought about this all last night and cannot think of the name at all, but will keep reading and will very hard to find all this...I know APD had to release at least a small article of this, because I sure could not have dreamed this in my poor poor pitiful head...lol...but I have SOMETIMERS you know and it takes me awhile sometimes

11. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

LOL just earlier today I almost posted about Sometimers... Sometimes I remember and Sometimes I don't!

12. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

This is another photo my friend made for me to show how far apart his legs seem to be in walking...NOTE***** The White Shoes...Seem to be the same as the ones in GGE'S photo posted of the known suspect in the other bank robbery!!!

NOTE.....right middle Photo with light colored jacket on!!!....................Looks like the identical jacket worn in the bank robbery that GGE posted that has never been solved

Note**The WHITE Shoes in the upper right corner was Keyes in a known bank robbery...Looks like the Identical shoes worn by this robber also
    Anyone that is good with photos....Would love if we could get a close up of those shoes....IK's was known to have a navy-stripe on the side!!!!

Attached Files:

13. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

Just posting digndoodle's pic bigger:
    [​IMG]

14. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

Adding the photo of Tupper Lake Bank robbery to compare with the COAT that the suspect is wearing in the bank robbery still not solved...Looks Identical to me

Attached Files:

15. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

Ok. Here's his shoes when he's leaving the Azle, TX robbery - as you said, blue stripe. Now I have to find the photo you want me to blow up, I've seen so many robbery suspect pics today that I've gotten confused.
    [​IMG]

16. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

Shoes look identical to me....this was in Texas and then go back and review photo #3 on the known suspect still unsolved

Attached Files:

17. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

That's the part I don't understand. I have reviewed the past two pages of posts about 4 times now and I can't figure out what picture you mean.

18. Snoopster

Snoopster Well-Known Member

Welcome to Websleuths korncrasy!
    :wagon:

I wonder if one of the reasons IK bought his place in Constable was specifically to have a 'base of operations' on the east coast. I guess we'll all have to dust off those missing or unsolved murder cases for the National Forest!

19. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

GGE on the link posted for the bank robber in the other 2 cases and tupper lake...you can click on the photo and it will take you to 3 of the known bank robber, the last one shows him walking away...Wearing identical White Shoes like these

Attached Files:

20. digndoodle

digndoodle New Member

GGE, just went in and inserted a photo for you...Hope this helps to know what I meant....both photos show the bank robbers wearing what looks like the same white tennis shoes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.