Found Safe AK - Tatyana Ionashku, 23, Delta Junction, 30 Jun 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Where is Tatyana? A young woman disappears in Delta Junction after car crash

One woman is missing and her friends and family are now searching for answers after a bizarre disappearance that has authorities asking for help.
A3A7B9EB-DF7F-4E5D-A4D8-64B386BE58B7.jpeg
Tatyana Ionashku, 23 of Anchorage, was last seen on June 30. A missing person report was filed the next day, due to the nature of her disappearance.

According to a report filed by the Alaska State Troopers, in the early morning hours, around 3:30 a.m. on June 30, Ionashku was driving in the area of Souhrada and Rummington Road in Delta Junction.

She reportedly drove her vehicle into an unoccupied car, and the owner came outside to see the commotion. When he confronted Ionashku for hitting his car, that's when she fled.

"[Ionashku] took her shoes off and ran away, leaving behind her vehicle and purse," AST reported.

Trooper officers responded to the scene, and along with volunteer searchers with dogs, looked in the surrounding area that Ionashku could have reached on foot. That was the last time that Ionashku was seen.

Her Facebook: Tatyana Ionashku

Anchorage woman missing in Delta Junction

Ionashku reportedly took off her high heeled shoes and ran away, taking her cell phone with her, but leaving her vehicle and purse, said trooper spokesperson Megan Peters.
The man figured out that he knew Ionashku's family, and contacted them to say that her car was at his home, Peters said.
Troopers and PAWS Search and Rescue looked for Ionashku in the surrounding area, Peters said. She may have been picked up by a passing motorist, troopers said.

Anchorage woman claims she wasn't inebriated at time of crash before fleeing

[...]

Tatyana Ionashku said she had driven to visit some high school friends before driving home to her parent's house in Delta Junction when she crashed into a parked car.

AST reports that Ionashku fled around 3:30 a.m. on June 30 from the owner of the parked vehicle because she was scared and he was apparently acting violently. That was the last time she was seen until July 5.

“I want to clarify that I was not drunk or anything when the accident happened… I was driving home, I was really tired,” Ionashku said. “I lost control and hit the parked vehicle.”

Ionashku said she wasn’t fleeing from authorities and that if the man who confronted her “wouldn’t have been there, I wouldn’t have gone.”

The 23-year-old said she fled into the woods and fell asleep that night. When she awoke, she said she started walking before realizing she had gotten lost.

[...]

Anchorage woman claims she wasn't inebriated at time of crash before fleeing

[...]

Tatyana Ionashku said she had driven to visit some high school friends before driving home to her parent's house in Delta Junction when she crashed into a parked car.

AST reports that Ionashku fled around 3:30 a.m. on June 30 from the owner of the parked vehicle because she was scared and he was apparently acting violently. That was the last time she was seen until July 5.

“I want to clarify that I was not drunk or anything when the accident happened… I was driving home, I was really tired,” Ionashku said. “I lost control and hit the parked vehicle.”

Ionashku said she wasn’t fleeing from authorities and that if the man who confronted her “wouldn’t have been there, I wouldn’t have gone.”

The 23-year-old said she fled into the woods and fell asleep that night. When she awoke, she said she started walking before realizing she had gotten lost.

[...]
Ok.. that's something I hadn't considered. It seems odd to me to run off on foot when you're feet away from a vehicle that can get you far away fast. I suppose the car could have been undriveable, or she had a gun pointed at her or something.

"I feared for my life": Missing woman found safe shares her story - KTVA 11 - The Voice of Alaska

[...]

"I was scared to be with him," Ionashku said. "He said he called the cops and that they would take a long time to respond and come to the scene. I got so scared and immediately started crying. I didn't want to stay there that long with him."

She said her flight or flight instincts kicked in when the man entered her car.

"That's when I took my heels off and started running," Ionashku said. "I feared for my life. I tried to cooperate with him at the scene for about a half hour but when he came in my car, that was not okay with me. It was not okay with me."

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back