Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So what is this? I really thought they knew exactly who was responsible and were just trying to find Aniah’s remains before charging him.
Do we think this is pressure on a poi they have identified long ago or is this really them requiring help with an id? If the latter, I see he was identified pretty much immediately on good old social media.(IMO, MOO)
I’m not from the US, so I’m not sure in what instances DNA would be collected. If this POI did have a criminal history that included violent crime - is it safe to say they would already have his dna on file for comparison...
all this assuming they found unknown dna in Aniah’s car of course.

Wow! So what is this? I really thought they knew exactly who was responsible and were just trying to find Aniah’s remains before charging him.
Do we think this is pressure on a poi they have identified long ago or is this really them requiring help with an id? If the latter, I see he was identified pretty much immediately on good old social media.(IMO, MOO)
I’m not from the US, so I’m not sure in what instances DNA would be collected. If this POI did have a criminal history that included violent crime - is it safe to say they would already have his dna on file for comparison...
all this assuming they found unknown dna in Aniah’s car of course.

I have been trying to piece together how her car got damaged since day one of LE releasing the pictures to MSM. The problem I have with this theory of him running her car off the road with his car is that the damage to her car would have been on the drivers side if he was following behind her. The only possible way for her to have damage on the passenger side of the car is if she was in the middle lane of the highway and he was driving along on the right. I personally do not think this was done on the Highway because it would be a huge car pile up and someone would have no doubt seen something.

Aniahs car being found an hour away in Montgomery, the damage to the passenger side of her car, and him having his own vehicle has thrown me for a loop here and personally has me mind boggled on what the hell happened. I was even thinking maybe he followed her home but again there would be footage on apartment cameras.

Someone mentioned that her tires look like they had been driving on a dirt road so I decided to do some digging on Google earth. If you're traveling from Auburn to Montgomery on I-85, that route has no dirt road to exit off at from the freeway. It's a pretty busy highway, I'd imagine? Even at night it would be risky to suddenly drive your car and turn right into the forest area. So what if he went toward the I-85 but actually kept left and got on the 147? I've always thought if something happened to her, she might be resting in the forest because she'd be so difficult to find. So back to the 147, I followed that route down and noticed a very accessible dirt road from the right side. That dirt road continues for miles and miles and has plenty of spots to drive to and not be heard or draw attention. All he would have to do is then drive her car back down 147 to I-85 and then drop it off at that apartment complex. Besides another road that is completely gravel, this would be the only route that has access to a dirt road.(That i noticed anyway.) That would be the first place i'd search.

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20191107-003812.png
    ice_screenshot_20191107-003812.png
    833.8 KB · Views: 33
  • ice_screenshot_20191107-003850.png
    ice_screenshot_20191107-003850.png
    904.5 KB · Views: 32
Someone mentioned that her tires look like they had been driving on a dirt road so I decided to do some digging on Google earth. If you're traveling from Auburn to Montgomery on I-85, that route has no dirt road to exit off at from the freeway. It's a pretty busy highway, I'd imagine? Even at night it would be risky to suddenly drive your car and turn right into the forest area. So what if he went toward the I-85 but actually kept left and got on the 147? I've always thought if something happened to her, she might be resting in the forest because she'd be so difficult to find. So back to the 147, I followed that route down and noticed a very accessible dirt road from the right side. That dirt road continues for miles and miles and has plenty of spots to drive to and not be heard or draw attention. All he would have to do is then drive her car back down 147 to I-85 and then drop it off at that apartment complex. Besides another road that is completely gravel, this would be the only route that has access to a dirt road.(That i noticed anyway.) That would be the first place i'd search.

This is really interesting but there are two problems with this being how it went.

1. Where was his car at during all of this?

2. And the biggest issue of all is clearly if he disposed of her body then he's going to be covered in blood. If his car was left near Auborn or even somewhere in the middle then he would have had to taken an Uber or had someone pick him up and take him to his car from Montgomery which means they'd have seen him covered in blood etc. Like even if he disposed of his hoodie I think there would still be blood evidence on his pants, hands, and stuff.

The only plausible explanation I can think of this guy had help but you would think that LE would have noticed someone in the passenger side of the POI's car in the camera where they seen what kind of car he drives.

Looking at the Cheveron in street view maybe he did with luck get away with someone not seeing him. There are some business close by but at 12:00 at night the area could have very well been dead because of things being closed. It looks like there aren't a lot of business around too.

Go here for link to street view:

‬‏‏خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Just saw on the local news a person of interest in the curb store at the same time AB was in the store. If you watch video of her in store you can see legs of someone behind her.(I think walking in store) I had thought about that , but did not want to accuse a innocent customer..

BREAKING: Auburn police need your help identifying this man, they need to speak to him re disappearance of Aniah Blanchard. He's seen leaving the store in a late 2000 model Lincoln Town Car, silver or grey in color. Call Crimestoppers at 334-215-STOP with info
@wsfa12news

View attachment 213733 View attachment 213735
Jenn Horton on Twitter
BREAKING: Auburn police need your help identifying this man, they need to speak to him re disappearance of Aniah Blanchard. He's seen leaving the store in a late 2000 model Lincoln Town Car, silver or grey in color. Call Crimestoppers at 334-215-STOP with info
@wsfa12news

View attachment 213733 View attachment 213735
Jenn Horton on Twitter
I wonder if she stopped at this curb store nightly for chips? Someone could have been watching her. Decided to make a move on her.

Can anyone (with younger eyes than mine) identify the logo on the back of the jacket. My lap top is in the shop and I can't see anything on my cell phone.
It's a "Vans" logo. I think someone may have posted a pic of the same jacket somewhere in the last few pages. I am dead tired but am going to go try to find it again :)

Hoodie he is wearing is similar to this. You can see the Vans logo in his photo. Vans is a shoe brand.
74602858_10156430554225808_185700465890033664_n-jpg.213783

I know we can’t post anything from SM... but here’s a news article about a robbery and beating in Montgomery earlier this year and the man arrested looks a lot like the guy on the video... in MOO and whatnot. (The guy arrested in this article was also arrested in 2012 for the attempted murder of 2 LE officers at a Chevron in Montgomery.)

Two charged with beating, robbing, abducting 2 men at Montgomery hotel
I heard he has already been identified on SM... is this the same person they identified??

I totally agree. When the video was first released in late October, I swear the man could be seen taking a few steps toward toward AB - he turned toward her and his feet could be seen coming toward her on that black carpeting. At the same time, AB looked down and over her shoulder, seemingly aware of him. I recall watching it several times and thinking "that is not a man a young girl would go on a date with - he seems to have on dark, not stylish work pants and dark work boots." Then, within minutes, every video I saw had that upper corner cut out so that all you could see was the man's feet before he turned in AB's direction. I've searched since for an uncropped version and cannot find it.
Never saw that video. All I have legs and feet behind her. (I awesome cropped video) If find the original video please post.

If that is indeed the perp who was charged with first degree robbery and kidnapping, and attempted murder. He also was arrested at chevron in 2012 the news article said he exchanged gun fire with officers too but wasn’t injured ..

Maybe this guy is permanently banned from chevrons in the first place? In that case, he shouldn’t even have been allowed to enter that store that night.

This is really interesting but there are two problems with this being how it went.

1. Where was his car at during all of this?

2. And the biggest issue of all is clearly if he disposed of her body then he's going to be covered in blood. If his car was left near Auborn or even somewhere in the middle then he would have had to taken an Uber or had someone pick him up and take him to his car from Montgomery which means they'd have seen him covered in blood etc. Like even if he disposed of his hoodie I think there would still be blood evidence on his pants, hands, and stuff.

The only plausible explanation I can think of this guy had help but you would think that LE would have noticed someone in the passenger side of the POI's car in the camera where they seen what kind of car he drives.

My theory is he got her to pull over somehow, probably from a fake collision, and just left his car there temporarily. He got in her car, made her drive where ever, and once it was over with he drove her car to that apartment complex. From there he could have easily gone home or a friends place, showered, and asked a friend to drive him to pick up the car.(he could say it broke down)

I find it hard to fathom two people charged with those serious of charges in February, would already be walking the streets...
Unfortunately, it happens too often. Look at Adam Curtis Williams, charged in the James and Michelle Butler case. He never should have been walking the streets. Yet now two innocent people are dead to the surprise of no one. :mad:

Thank You!! It looks like Vans may be something to do with skateboarding.<modsnip: alluding to race> Jackcet was sold at low end store or second hand store..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members