Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, I was shocked that I didn’t see crime tape but I’m not sure they even put that up if a car was the only thing affected. But it was kinda eerie. It was as if Aniah’s car had never even been there and it was just another day there.
What bothered me while watching the video of police look at vehicle how many did not have gloves on! I pray they contained the SUV appropriately .

Sorry to quote myself. Looking at the map and taking into consideration tha Walt said the Chevron is just past her house. Its logical to think she lives in the condo complex on E University.

About those ten minutes between the chip purchase and the snapchat texts. She would have already been home by the time the text was sent?
Unless the Chevron or the strip mall across the street was the actual meeting place for “Eric” and she went to the meeting place in those 10 ish minutes.

<modsnip to remove quoted post>

Seems to be the usual psychic and vision nonsense that’s always prevelant in tragic cases like this, although even for their usual standards the accusations here are outlandish.

FB comments in these cases are unfortunately always a cesspool

Last edited by a moderator:
The mom is starting to interact with certain SM groups. I really wish people would filter some of
Their train wreck, ignorant theories on there...I’d hate for her to read any of those ignorant theories. Keeping this precious soul in my thoughts this evening, as well as the family that is clearly falling apart inside. I just can’t imagine...

Seems to be the usual psychic and vision nonsense that’s always prevelant in tragic cases like this, although even for their usual standards the accusations here are outlandish.

FB comments in these cases are unfortunately always a cesspool
Yep. I lost my cool on a few. I normally roll my eyes and keep it moving but for the love...I just can’t read another word of it. ESP knowing for sure the family is reading and now interacting with them.

I wonder if college kids also use dating apps to find people to buy drugs and/or alcohol from? No judgment, underage drinking and partying was very common at Auburn when I was there and it didn’t mean you were a bad kid. Just wondering if she did plan to meet someone she met on a dating app, but not for a first date. Might introduce the possibility that things went wrong in a different way.

It does seems odd to me that her best friend made no effort to clean up her Twitter, even knowing how much publicity it’s getting. She also posted 2 hours ago saying she won’t be giving any more interviews about Aniah “for her family’s best interest.”

It seems like the father is speaking to young adults, because also she was seen at sky bar that night potentially meeting up with ‘Eric’ when her phone turned off? So that allows for several witnesses of him. Surely they’ve come forward. They’ve got to be getting close

It seems like the father is speaking to young adults, because also she was seen at sky bar that night potentially meeting up with ‘Eric’ when her phone turned off? So that allows for several witnesses of him. Surely they’ve come forward. They’ve got to be getting close

She was not seen at Sky Bar. That is misinformation.

She was not seen nor captured on any video at the Sky Bar, nor any other bar.

In the interview with the former FBI agent, he commented that in the gas station video, Aniah looks preoccupied, or "as if something profound has happened." I noticed that she looks down and over her shoulder, as if she is checking to see if she's being followed. Anyone else think this?

I edited out the rest of this message - no factual basis for my comment.
I didn’t notice her looking back, but she struck me as being focused and not wanting to make eye contact with strangers? It was after midnight and I would be that way for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend