Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

The link you provided only states that he was seen to be forcing Aniah into a car, it says nothing about the information of him being observed leaving in his silver car being untrue. Both of those things can be true IMO just at different times. It serves little purpose for the LE to put out information that he was seen leaving in his car, if not true.

We won't know much else until more details come out, but we can still speculate and guess as to what occurred.

Subiechik21, tnith, Gussified and 2 others like this.

2. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

This^ 1000% agree!!!
    Just by reading his history and criminal records.
    I truly have added him to my monster list.
    Monsters are not under the bed they are in Chevron's.
    They walk amongst us.
    This monster should of been behind bars long ago.
    Alabama and Florida is a little safer tonight.

3. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

n
    Well, I thought it was odd that it was offered to bring her home. I just heard a news reporter say that, I didn't read it any where.

4. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

Ok i stand corrected as they have changed the wording in the latest article. The original article the one i had seen and the one you had posted to me

During the investigation, the affidavit adds a witness identified Yazeed as the “individual he saw forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her.”

States "a vehicle"

The one just posted by southaussie does indeed state HER vehicle.

jash, Subiechik21, tabitha111 and 6 others like this.
  5. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

I actually think I was wrong but either way I hope she is found today.

Subiechik21, tabitha111, dotr and 2 others like this.
  6. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter MadTing ... the news is changing quickly as more of the investigation evolves. :)

7. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

This is also a plausible scenario. Unless IY walked to the store and had no car, which doesn't really explain why LE would have said he was seen leaving in his car, it makes more sense that he had someone with him who drove the car or he was alone and came back for the car.

8. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

Ok with all we know now here’s my theory:

Yazeed is walking out the gas station and notices Aniah walking in. Yazeed walks to his car where his friend/accomplice is sitting and lets him know he has found a victim.

Aniah walks out and opens her driver door up and that’s when yazeed makes the move. He pushes Aniah all the way through the car to the passenger side while he lunges in the driver seat. He has a gun pointed at Aniah and tells her if she tries to leave or screams he will blow her brains out. Aniah corporates and yazeed leaves the gas station. .. yazeeds friend in the silver car either follows them or just drives around until yazeed tells him where to pick him up at.

While yazeed is driving, Aniah makes an attempt to grab the wheel to make yazeed lose control and wreck. This is where the damage occurs to the right side of the vehicle.. at some point yazeed is tired of fighting with her while also trying to drive so he shoots her to shut her up. He dumps her body somewhere remote and abandons the car and has his friend come pick him up

9. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member

There's a chance the news site is trying to have the article ready to go incase of the bad news.. as negative as that sounds. Maybe that is why it said 'DO NOT PUBLISH' as they were prepping the article ready incase the news comes in? Hmm

10. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

It’s all good. I believe we have very intelligent people posting here but some times people just lack common sense ;) me included sometimes

Subiechik21, tabitha111, dotr and 2 others like this.
  11. MadTing

This is what my first thoughts were, news channels are always in a constant battle to be the first to break a story.

12. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Agree

Subiechik21 and dotr like this.
  13. Shboogies

Shboogies Well-Known Member

I just find that so gross, yeesh.

Subiechik21, Agent47, Dre and 2 others like this.
  14. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Oh my word!

15. MadTing

How this guy was still walking the streets is beyond me
    [​IMG]

HayLouise, 8paws, Subiechik21 and 8 others like this.
  16. Fightback

Fightback Well-Known Member

I called the Montgomery paper news line just a few min after it was published online. Idk if they know more than the public or they are just want to be prepared but still that’s not good.

Attached Files:

HayLouise, Lynetta, jash and 4 others like this.
  17. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

Dear @MadTing,

Absolutely agree! In the recent press conference, the L.E. spoke to this as well.

I am so thankful for the law enforcement making the arrest without anyone (citizens or officers) being injured or killed .

All law enforcement involved in this whole investigation are to be commended for taking this monster off the streets.

They are deserving of gratitude and appreciation. This is my view.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  18. Nug_Lyfe

Nug_Lyfe Active Member

I actually did a screen grab of the google news search about an hour or so ago. I couldnt believe what i saw so I did a screen shot.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. wareaglemama

wareaglemama Well-Known Member

So based on the initial person of interest article, which says he was “observed leaving the area in what is believed to be a late 2000's model Lincoln Town Car that was grey or silver in color,” and then the PCA that states a witness later identified him as the person who forced her into a vehicle against her will and left with her,” I have a couple of thoughts.

1 - the “witness” could be an accomplice who’s lying about what happened

2 - this sounds to me like his car was captured on video leaving, while hers was not (otherwise they would know if he forced her into the car and wouldn’t need a witness ID). Maybe he was parked at a pump, but she was parked around the side because she wasn’t getting gas.

3 - I have some trouble believing one person forced her into her car. If she put up a fight, that could cause a big commotion. So maybe two people grabbed her and forced her into the car (off camera), accomplice drives her car, and then he walks back to his car and drives off (caught on camera). This would explain how both things in the news can be true.

Hope we get some answers soon, mostly about where Aniah is.

MrsM, Subiechik21, Gussified and 3 others like this.
  20. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Oh wow that's interesting.

Subiechik21 and Steph8angels like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.