Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimechick27

Crimechick27 Well-Known Member

2. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

OMG yes. So glad they didn't because that'd be a whole new discussion. You reap what you sow you ***.

3. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

He was complaining of chest pain :rolleyes:

4. Underneath the Sky

Underneath the Sky Well-Known Member

"Oops."

Hoosier952, 8paws, Flight154 and 10 others like this.
  5. Iggy2020

Iggy2020 Well-Known Member

The only reason that old guy is alive is because they were driving erratically and police stopped them, For sure he was going to kill him. Imagine being out on bond for kidnapping and attempted murder and then allegedly doing it again, obviously thinks he is invincible. Holding out hope for Aniah, but it does not look too good.

John Galt, nisco, jash and 19 others like this.
  6. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

As far as the outrage we all share about the fact that this dude has been charged so many times and never indicted, I agree with the poster upthread who talked about how easy it is for guys like this to get away by rolling on a "bigger fish". Someone also mentioned the judges as surely some of this weight is on them as well. But I would also add that we have a DA problem in this country. Someone mentioned charges not having enough accompanying evidence. How on earth do you have an elderly beating victim who survives without enough evidence? Not buying it. Not all are trying to keep them off the streets. It is a growing problem.

@Iggy2020
    Agreed. And yes, he has been invincible every other time, too. He had confidence he would get away with it and he did. Someone is responsible for that and should be held accountable.

Also, I just want to say that he was a sight whining and crying while being transported. NO one cares, dude. No one.

7. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

While out on bond living here in my home town he drove a brand new Audi. So maybe the accomplice was using his car (Crown Vic) or IY was not in his own vehicle.

jash, mom2chloe, 8paws and 8 others like this.
  8. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Lord I’m glad he’s caught.

did anyone catch what he was driving before he was caught? I saw the article mentioned they saw him driving.

9. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

He was claiming to have chest pain so they took him to the hospital first.

Subiechik21, cuffem, wyome and 2 others like this.
  10. Crimechick27

This case highlights so much goodness in the Blanchard family and so much evil in the POI as well as his associates. I hope and pray Aniah is alive and can heal from her experience and return to her family. I can’t stop thinking about her Mom and how horrible this situation has been for her.

Regarding the idea that auto text might change “Ebro” to “Eric” on a smart phone, I just tried this on my smartphone, and my phone kept “Ebro” and made no attempt to change the name to anything else. I think either the POI/one of his accomplices sent those texts or she was given a fake name and didn’t know it. Either way, I think “Eric” was always an alias name given to prevent attention from the real suspects.

z case

11. youdotneedthis

youdotneedthis Member

1. You people have ridiculously high standards for the police lol so they're going to do facial recognition software immediately from a 420p gas station vid of a random guy? Possible but shouldnt be expected lol. It is more likely several other people committed the crime from her family, one of her new male friends, female friend, or her roommate or someone like that than some random guy in the store she saw for a second.

2. I know this may be weird to some but broke people still use prepaid phones lol.

12. Crimechick27

I wondered that as well...

Subiechik21 and dotr like this.
  13. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

jash, Lynetta, Subiechik21 and 6 others like this.
  14. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

Buying time so that he can try to get people lined up like in the past. :mad:

15. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

It’s definitely standard procedure to take someone via ambulance to get checked out before booking if injuries occur during the arrest.

16. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

He had a co-conspirator in the crime he is out on bond for who was a female. She could have been handed the phone and responded. Your theory matches what LE said about whatever happened, occurred at the Chevron. Hoping Aniah is alive and being held somewhere.

17. I'm on a search for Truth

I'm on a search for Truth Well-Known Member

It was interesting to me that so many agencies became involved in this so quickly. From my understanding, the US Marshalls become involved when they believe they're dealing with a fugitive, or possible fugitive, I may be wrong on that. I can download an app on my phone which allows me to match faces with photos, therefore, I don't feel it's far fetched notion that the FBI, Homeland Security, local police departments, US Marshalls, etc. have that capability, and IY is in the system. The last place Aniah was seen was in that gas station...that's the first place I'd go, and I'm not in Law Enforcement.

As for your second point, I'm not sure where you're going with that. Would you please elaborate on your point (may be too early for me to get it).

18. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

Excellent news!!!

Thank you for sharing this!!

19. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

Poor people also don’t have $28,000 to post bond in 24 hrs.

Sunny58, distracted, JDough and 19 others like this.
  20. I'm on a search for Truth

I'm on a search for Truth Well-Known Member

This!

Also, I just want to say that he was a sight whining and crying while being transported. NO one cares, dude. No one.[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.