Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Ugh, then I would think he must have taken her somewhere "close" within this time frame because I can't imagine this huge man being able to sexually assault her within her car...it looked to small to me. Maybe the Clarion motel?
Has a charge of rape/sexual assault been made? I've only seen Kidnapping & Murder?

They must have a really strong pile of evidence to come out and clearly state that they’re going to go for the death penalty and that IY acted completely on his own re: the kidnapping and murder.

LE has a witness to the kidnapping, his finger prints and DNA are probably all over the inside of her car. If she fought as I suspect and she scratched him his DNA is under her finger nails. Question is did they find her hands and how the month outside affected the DNA.

This tragedy for AB and her families would never of happened if IY was not out of jail considering his extensive criminal history. I hope that he never walks free again.

This is JMO...but I feel like it’s very interesting that AF & his attorney wanted the judge to grant him bail & when the judge did grant him bail at $50k, he stayed put. Maybe for a deal? & the fact that if others know he’s a snitch he’s safer where he is? Idk I just thought it was interesting...
Gotta think it’s also a complicated home situation to return to. MOO

I am not sure that they would have been able to determine if Aniah was assaulted sexually ... due to the condition of her physical remains after 4 weeks of being missing.

It also depends on the evidence they have recovered from her car, and if sperm is still present on any of her clothing they may have found.

These articles may have previously been posted and discussed, if so - I’m sorry for the duplication. I’m way behind. I’ve been constantly washing dishes for the last three days. Geez, grown men and grandkids sure do eat a lot. Anyway, seeing these charges in these articles are outrageous.

***dated 11/29/19
Yazeed was out on a $395,000 bond for charges of robbery, attempted murder, kidnapping, and marijuana possession at the time of Blanchard’s kidnapping.

He was also arrested for robbery in 2011 and attempted murder in 2012, but those cases were ultimately dismissed, USA Today reported.
Remains Of UFC Fighter's Missing Stepdaughter Found In Wooded Area

***dated 11/08/19
Yazeed has a lengthy criminal history dating back to 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery, according to court records. Those charges were ultimately dismissed by a grand jury, as were two attempted murder charges levied against Yazeed the next year after he allegedly tried to hit two police officers with a vehicle.

In 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of marijuana, crack cocaine, a pistol without a permit, drug paraphernalia and attempting to elude law enforcement during two separate incidents. He was indicted on those charges in 2015, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced in two separate hearings. The same judge, former Circuit Judge Williams Shashy, sentenced him to serve 13 months in prison during each hearing. Those sentences were suspended, and he never stepped foot in a prison.

In 2017, Yazeed was charged with aggravated assault, battery of a police officer, possession of marijuana and fleeing police in Johnson County, Kansas. He was found not guilty of the battery and assault charges. A Judge in 2018 sentenced him to serve 16 months in prison, but he was released shortly after his sentencing being credited with 8 months while he awaited trial.

Less than a year later, back in Montgomery, Yazeed was then charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery, attempted murder and possession of marijuana after two men were beaten inside a hotel room in January. One victim was nearly beaten to death, according to court records.

Yazeed was released on a $295,000 bond the day after his arrest in connection to the January incident and has been free since. A judge Thursday revoked his bond in the cases once a warrant was issued against Yazeed in connection to Blanchard's disappearance.
Aniah Blanchard: Ibraheem Yazeed arrested in UFC Walt Harris stepdaughter disappearance

***ETA: dated 11/15/19
Objection to Motion to Set Bond by Steve Arnold on Scribd

Lee County DA rips Montgomery County, says it let Ibraheem Yazeed 'evade prosecution'

***ETA: dated 7/06/11
Yazeed v. Brooks et al (inmate 2): RECOMMENDATION OF THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE that: 1) Plf's claims against Dfts Brooks, Marshall, and the Montgomery City Police Department be DISMISSED with prejudice in accordance with the directives of 28 USC § 1915(e)(2)(B)(i); 2) Plf's wrongful imprisonment claim be DISMISSED without prejudice pursuant to the provisions of 28 USC § 1915(e)(2)(B)(ii); and 3) This case be dismissed prior to service of process; Objections to R&R due by 7/20/2011. Signed by Honorable Judge Wallace Capel, Jr on 7/6/2011.

***ETA: dated 6/14/11
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.almd.45715/gov.uscourts.almd.45715.1.0.pdf

Docket for Yazeed v. Brooks (INMATE 2), 2:11-cv-00458 - CourtListener.com

"In 2017, Yazeed was charged with aggravated assault, battery of a police officer, possession of marijuana and fleeing police in Johnson County, Kansas. He was found not guilty of the battery and assault charges. A Judge in 2018 sentenced him to serve 16 months in prison, but he was released shortly after his sentencing being credited with 8 months while he awaited trial.

Less than a year later, back in Montgomery, Yazeed was then charged with two counts of kidnapping, two counts of robbery, attempted murder and possession of marijuana after two men were beaten inside a hotel room in January. One victim was nearly beaten to death, according to court records.

Yazeed was released on a $295,000 bond the day after his arrest in connection to the January incident and has been free since."

GMAFB---How did he get bail? His lengthy and serious criminal history began in 2011. He was found guilty of battery and assault of a police officer , and released in 2018.

Then later that year, charged with attempted murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, leaving an elderly man near death.

AND HE IS GIVEN THE CHANCE TO BOND OUT? SMDH

Maybe all three live there (?).
From the article I linked: "According to court records made public Tuesday, Auburn police and U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force members on Nov. 7 went to Johnson’s home on Placid Drive after receiving a tip that Yazeed had been there earlier in the day.
Investigators made contact with Johnson, who records state is the father of David Lee Johnson III, an “associate” of Yazeed. The elder Johnson told lawmen he had seen Yazeed earlier in the day but said he had left the residence with an unidentified female.
"
Or maybe DJ Jr just happened to be there at the time.

I'm a little confused myself. Help me out friends. AF also know as "squrimey" is married to Dave Johnson's daughter. Do I have this correct? He's also being arrested for kidnapping. Dave Johnson III is who drove IY to Florida and has no charges as of yet. Is AF the person who had gotten arrested and "squaked" over the jail phone information about AB, ending the conversation with, don't call the police!? I have to admit, I sleuthed both FB pages of AF (Squirmey) and Dave Johnson III (Lil' Dave). I don't think I can give my opinion on Lil' Dave's page because he hasn't been officially arrested, yet. AF's page was all about "family" with his two young children and a beautiful wife, and himself, sporting top notch clothing. The more I scrolled down, the more I believed they were both involved in selling stolen department store items. High quality, clothing, purses, men's cologne, fancy boxes of alcohol etc. Comments where...unbelievably open...hey, how much for (?), hey, do you still have (?) available, I get paid this week, can you hold one for me? AF's work was listed as a cook at IHOP's and his wife's was listed in another similar type of industry. I'm not making this stuff up...lol.

LE has a witness to the kidnapping, his finger prints and DNA are probably all over the inside of her car. If she fought as I suspect and she scratched him his DNA is under her finger nails. Question is did they find her hands and how the month outside affected the DNA.

This tragedy for AB and her families would never of happened if IY was not out of jail considering his extensive criminal history. I hope that he never walks free again.

Oh yes, let us not forget about the "witness"! Thankfully for him speaking, regardless of the circumstance, he is the clincher in placing IY at the scene of the crime of kidnapping. He absolutely got the ball rolling for LE and let's all be grateful for this. imo.

Anyone got a video of that LE statement where he says Dave Johnson drove IY to Florida and the witness cried, that the witness was accurate and the psychics from NY were not? wanted to rewatch that and see if he mentions that the car wasnt damaged at 12:30, it's not in the media thread

nm found it

Last edited:
Alabama is weird tho with things like that. Someone needs to comment on specifically Alabama law to clarify. For example, in the JB Beasley & Tracie Hawlett case, the guy was charged with more than just two counts of murder (I can’t remember if it was Capital or First Degree - I am NO lawyer lol). I thought that was weird but when I looked into it, apparently, in Alabama, if you commit another crime (idk what type) while you murdered someone - in this case, it was a rape - then you also get charged with another count of murder. So, it could be a situation like that - he committed a crime in the process of the kidnapping that contributed to it. Any lawyers familiar with Alabama law help me out!! Lol
Thank you for mentioning JB Beasley and Tracie Hawlett. It's a terrible crime and I had never even heard about it. I am reading the early WS threads now.

AL - AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #1

Alabama is weird tho with things like that. Someone needs to comment on specifically Alabama law to clarify. For example, in the JB Beasley & Tracie Hawlett case, the guy was charged with more than just two counts of murder (I can’t remember if it was Capital or First Degree - I am NO lawyer lol). I thought that was weird but when I looked into it, apparently, in Alabama, if you commit another crime (idk what type) while you murdered someone - in this case, it was a rape - then you also get charged with another count of murder. So, it could be a situation like that - he committed a crime in the process of the kidnapping that contributed to it. Any lawyers familiar with Alabama law help me out!! Lol
if this is an actual law it is beyond idiotic

Is it possible that even if she was raped that they wouldn’t pursue that charge in an effort not to victimize Aniah and her family even more? Perhaps they have enough evidence for a death penalty conviction for the kidnapping and murder and don’t feel it’s necessary? Or would they definitely charge him with rape if they had evidence of it occurring?

Is it possible that even if she was raped that they wouldn’t pursue that charge in an effort not to victimize Aniah and her family even more? Perhaps they have enough evidence for a death penalty conviction for the kidnapping and murder and don’t feel it’s necessary? Or would they definitely charge him with rape if they had evidence of it occurring?
I don’t have an answer, but thats an interesting line of thinking. I would assume they would have that flexibility but would like an attorney to weigh in.

Edit: wonder if that would fall under prosecutorial discretion as described here:

How the Prosecutor Decides Which Cases to Charge

Gotta think it’s also a complicated home situation to return to. MOO
Does anyone happen to know if 2-3 of the of the other parties involved in this case do live under the same roof, would they still all be able to do so on bail pending their cases/trials?

I actually think that's a fairly common move when there's enough to lock away the key forever. Good example is the Jayme Closs kidnapper - they had so much evidence on the murder of her parents that they didn't deem it necessary to drag Jayme and family through a trial that included anything that happened while she was held against her will.

Can we please stop speculating about a sexual assault? IY’s been charged with kidnapping and capital murder. What purpose does it serve to speculate about something for which he has not been charged? Honestly, I’m starting to feel like people are wishing a sexual assault against Aniah. I know that’s not true, but all the speculation is making me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back