Deceased/Not Found AL - Ayanna Smith, 26, Enterprise, 21 Jan 2017 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Enterprise PD asking for public's help in locating missing woman
12979879_G.jpg

The Enterprise Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a woman who has been missing since last week.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/34335521/enterprise-pd-asking-for-publics-help-in-locating-missing-woman

This is my town. Haven't heard a thing before this afternoon, it's blowing up my Facebook from several news sources, they all have the same info.

The area she went missing from is an older part of town and fairly safe.

I was in the area last night so I drove down W. Brunson St. it's only two blocks long. It is dark! I wouldn't want to be walking there alone at night. It is a very old, quiet neighborhood. Lots of mature shrubs and trees.
There is an apartment building at the corner of Brunson and Rawls St. I wonder if that is where she's went missing from?

Facebook post by her cousin has some interesting items which I am not sure I can share here. But I am worried about this girl.

I am concerned as well. There has been nothing since the other day when the news broke. Rickey Stokes News ran a repeat of the article from the other day, today. But nothing else.

She very recently got married a couple days before she went missing.

Interesting comments on his FB. Doesn't sound good. Where is EPD in this? Nothing after the bulletin that first day!

Other than this being shared on FB, there is little to nothing about this locally. I usually get angry when I see what I perceive as the race card being played. However, I can't help but compare the two white girls that went missing here this weekend...runaways....their faces were everywhere. Runaways and were found. But doesn't this young mom deserve the Same exposure? Why isn't her face being put all over the media like theirs? Sorry if I've offended but this is so frustrating!

there isnt much we can talk about since so little has been in the media, but i suspect that one contributing factor as to why it has not been in the media very much is that the police have a good idea what has happened here and are not actively seeking public help (other than tips).

EPD is very close mouthed about any case they work on. I'm afraid this is another instance where the husband Is the last to see her and she is never found. I hope they are really putting pressure on him even if they are keeping it from the public.

Last night, i was in the area and drove down W. Brunson St. on one block, there are the apartments, and three vacant houses. One abandoned, one being renovated, one for sale. I hope police have searched this area. It made me sad. There have been no vigils, no searches I have heard of and not One flyer posted.

Nothing. It makes me sad. I was told by someone that was told by a family member they think she is dead. I can't say who they suspect as he Has not been named in media as a POI.

sad that she is clearly deceased RIP

but great news that they think they have enough on this guy

can you imagine marrying someone and them killing them days later? crazy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member