Found Safe AL - Betty Cobb, Kidnapped from Calhoun County

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Calhoun County Sheriff’s deputies are asking people to help them find a missing woman.
1656966625481.jpeg
Deputies said Betty Cobb was last seen at a house at 7817 Choccolocco Road wearing blue jean capri pants and a pink shirt.

Investigators said Cobb left her keys and phone on the bed. Her glasses and some groceries were found in the driveway.
1656966801070.jpeg

Very concerning. Unless she has previously exhibited tendencies to wander off unexpectedly, I would wonder who would benefit from her disappearance

Let’s hope she is found very soon

Amateur opinion and speculation

Ugh, shades of last year's Emily Lu case in VA with the groceries found outside. It looks like the address listed is down a lane. Since we don't know yet if she was driving it's hard to know if someone followed her home, or came out when she got there. I hope LE processes the home because that's how they knew Emily was in trouble (signs of a struggle).

1656968630412.png

I’d like to know what “condition” the groceries and glasses were in in the driveway. Were the groceries ‘dropped’ and spilled, or set down as if she was going to carry them in? Or were they still in a vehicle (assuming she’d driven herself)? Where were the glasses? Were they broken, or just lying there? All curiosity and questions only.

The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office is currently attempting to locate this suspect in connection with the kidnapping of Ms. Betty Cobb on today. Please broadcast and SHARE immediately. CCSO has warrant(s) pending for Tony Lamar White.
Ms. Betty Cobb is safe and at the hospital with Sheriff Matthew Wade by her side. Praise the Lord!

Calhoun County Sheriff's Office

Update: BOLO for Chrysler 300 Silver 2006 TAG 11JA702
Tony Lamar White is a suspect in the kidnapping today. He is believed to be on foot in the area of 4th St in Anniston. Multiple teams from multiple agencies are looking for this suspect. If you have any contact with him call 911 immediately.

1656983651029.png1656983666941.png

The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office is currently attempting to locate this suspect in connection with the kidnapping of Ms. Betty Cobb on today. Please broadcast and SHARE immediately. CCSO has warrant(s) pending for Tony Lamar White.
Ms. Betty Cobb is safe and at the hospital with Sheriff Matthew Wade by her side. Praise the Lord!
Goes without saying, but she must have been petrified.

LE have a suspect very quickly so I wonder what history this guy has?

If the suspect was not known to Betty was robbery a motive or does he have history of sexual assaults? He seems to be sloppy for LE to be onto him so quickly so I wonder if the car was caught on CCTV?

I hope they catch him quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back