AL - Brianna, 17, & Nellie Rogers, 14, Lauderdale County, 6 Sept 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Sep 9, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Authorities searching for missing Lauderdale sisters
    [​IMG]
    http://www.timesdaily.com/news/loca...cle_df2adb32-8975-522e-9350-ff040baaa37d.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

2. Loading...

3. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

4. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

5. Tabirey

Tabirey Active Member

They've been missing since Tuesday?! It would be nice to have at least a few details...do they take a bus to school or does the older sister drive? Who was the last person to see them? Etc, etc, etc. ...

6. Tabirey

Tabirey Active Member

Their Mom's posts are breaking my heart and the newest one is just heartrending...I seriously can't imagine holding it together if I was her.

7. JnRyan

JnRyan Active Member

No info on transportation, what they were wearing, how tall, weight or any or other necessary details. Of course, we had 2 high school girls go missing this last month and there was NOTHING in the media about either of them. So I suppose this is better than nothing. But it doesn't give us anything to look out for.

8. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

They seem to be a very close family, all 3. I hope they come home or are found safe soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

This article contains a lot more words, but no new information. Are they purposely withholding information that would be helpful to the public for some reason - whether they were walking, taking the bus, riding in a personal vehicle driven by the older girl/some other method of getting to school? Who last saw them leaving for school? What general area of town do they live in?

http://www.timesdaily.com/news/loca...cle_df2adb32-8975-522e-9350-ff040baaa37d.html

10. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

11. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

That's great. I'm hoping they just ran off to some part of their extended family, and haven't come to any harm. Would it be usual for LE to announce it before they'd informed the mother? Going by the comments she didn't know they'd been found until she saw the post.

12. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

It was strange...I thought it said updates to come, just found 5 mins ago and still talking with them. That is what I remember off the top of my head so may not be word for word as posted at the link.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk