AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have been written even after the arrests started going down.

Do you guys think it was written even before Brittney went missing?

Yes, I think so. This letter may have been the reason Brittney WENT MISSING!

I'd love to believe it was written after she disappeared because that might mean she was alive in hiding somewhere.

Sadly, I think it was written before last May, and agree it's very likely to be the reason she vanished. :(

Y'all did a great job deciphering the letter. :thumb:

Despite the rather ladylike handwriting, I tend to think it's Scott. The ref to 'all 4 of us', if it's correct, could be his three sisters and himself. Though it could be Dustin, too.

Imagine writing that letter from a jail. Very dumb.

I'm leaning towards rsw as well. He inserted himself into the investigation, he made faux searches (imo he knows where she really is) he'd be the one to also try & warn his family maybe feeling guilty that he helped the investigation. All the others have kept quiet well cw's spoken but not anything but covering her own self. The "all us 4" has to be one of the siblings mw, wwh, cw, rsw. Imo.

These perps didn't want anything happening to her if they knew about the letter?
Thing is if the letter wasn't sealed in an envelope it was left then for anyone to read.
So its not a secret any longer! What would be the point!

Could Britt have killed Donnie?
It WAS her gun!

Fox10 showed an excerpt from the reply letter written by Wendy on the 9:00 news last night.

Attachments

• WHreply.JPG
    WHreply.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 159
These perps didn't want anything happening to her if they knew about the letter?
Thing is if the letter wasn't sealed in an envelope it was left then for anyone to read.
So its not a secret any longer! What would be the point!

Could Britt have killed Donnie?
It WAS her gun!

NO. imo

I'm leaning towards rsw as well. He inserted himself into the investigation, he made faux searches (imo he knows where she really is) he'd be the one to also try & warn his family maybe feeling guilty that he helped the investigation. All the others have kept quiet well cw's spoken but not anything but covering her own self. The "all us 4" has to be one of the siblings mw, wwh, cw, rsw. Imo.

I agree he stood out in this from day one.
I remember him posting he was searching up near Pensacola and no one came to help but someone donated water! I thought it odd!
Do You think RSW went to LE after finding out about this letter?

One more thing RSw is the only one that seems educated! JMO

Is there link to the new excerpt? I can't find it.

http://www.fox10tv.com/

It's a 48 sec video. It shows up the same as the first video they aired Thursday evening - take a look at my screen shot. I marked the one you need to watch.
(Bob Grip obviously doesn't know the facts in this case, but the excerpt from the letter is there.)

Attachments

• alink.JPG
    alink.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 99
Fox10 showed an excerpt from the reply letter written by Wendy on the 9:00 news last night.

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

Is she implying that if Brittney was no longer alive that they couldn't prove it was her handwriting?

I notice the poster spelling of Britts name is different to our thread name, could that be corrected please?

The poster I put up was taken from 2Hope4's post on the first page. The reason I posted it is bc ziebel couldn't see it. The reason 2Hope4 posted it is to point out the incorrect spelling of Brittney's name. Her biological maternal uncle is the one that did this poster & helped to set up initial searches. Britt's name spelling for the title of this thread is the correct spelling. Hope that helps... :)

How would LE and subsequently Andrew Perez have both sides, "meaning to and from family members" of a hand written correspondence?

Watching again - Reposting to the new thread.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/10152033867673944

IMO bc these letters were written & passed back & forth between inmates in jail. Maybe I'm still thinking about Astrokitty seeing that the mail person at the jail is following Wendy on her FB...idk.

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

Is she implying that if Brittney was no longer alive that they couldn't prove it was her handwriting?

Hmmm I think she is implying that!!!
Silly woman, does she not consider it can be used to compare with anything she had ever written! A card, schoolwork, a form she filled out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you think about it!

If these poor excuse for human beings thought this letter was out there (that BW wrote and gave to a friend for safekeeping till something happened to britt then it goes to LE)
Don't you think they would be after the person with the letter and not harming BW till they got said letter?

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/woman_accused_in_sex_abuse_cas.html

"The Baldwin County District Attorney's Office is opposed to Holland's bond being reduced. The office cited the reasons why it is against Holland's bond being in lowered in a notice of opposition.

"The defendant has continued to attempt to contact the victim by sending letters to the victim and threatening phone calls to the child’s caregiver," Heinz wrote in the opposition notice."

It possible these could be the letters, Heinz later states they are ready to go to trial.

I'd love to believe it was written after she disappeared because that might mean she was alive in hiding somewhere.

Sadly, I think it was written before last May, and agree it's very likely to be the reason she vanished. :(

Y'all did a great job deciphering the letter. :thumb:

I took the letter to mean the person Britt gave the letter to was away, not that Britt was away.

We should compare incarceration times. Certain names were given, then was said 4 more. So when was the first time that amount of names were arrested & placed in jail around the same time? I think that might be when police obtained the letters.

I think Britt did write a letter and sent it to a friend of hers that she trusts implicitly. I think this friend shared it out of fear...and I think the police used it in their questioning of the victims. Many of these perps have older children that could have been relaying info back & forth. I'd be very curious to see a visitor log for all of them and compare the times of info leaking & new arrests.

I still think Britt's dead & I still think Donnie, Wendy, Jennifer, or all 3 of them killed her...even though I hope she's alive.

I took the letter to mean the person Britt gave the letter to was away, not that Britt was away.

We should compare incarceration times. Certain names were given, then was said 4 more. So when was the first time that amount of names were arrested & placed in jail around the same time? I think that might be when police obtained the letters.

I think Britt did write a letter and sent it to a friend of hers that she trusts implicitly. I think this friend shared it out of fear...and I think the police used it in their questioning of the victims. Many of these perps have older children that could have been relaying info back & forth. I'd be very curious to see a visitor log for all of them and compare the times of info leaking & new arrests.

I still think Britt's dead & I still think Donnie, Wendy, Jennifer, or all 3 of them killed her...even though I hope she's alive.

I totally agree she has been killed but not sure who did it. Wendy and Scott together might be possible. Someone has the edge over her because that letter was written in the imperative, telling her "i want it sorted out" giving instructions to an underling rather than a colleague imo.

If DH was murdered (imo he was and I have thought so for a very long time ) then whomever did it really needed Wendy's help to go and delete things, breaking the pw's to get into her fb and phone etc. Wendy was close to Chessie and could pick her brain on it.

I am slowly becoming certain Chessie didn't know what was planned for Donnie and Brittney and I am not even sure she knows for sure who murdered her. I CAN see her being told or figuring it out and being genuinely frightened into covering it while trying to act like a proper mother. They seem to believe that sex with everything and anyone regardless of age is ok or a norm but that doesn't mean Chessie doesn't have a love for her kids albeit a twisted one and if the little ones were threatened then she was between a rock and hard place especially with her natural distrust of LE and being afraid her own activities would come to light.

Long story short, I think CW may have been threatened herself after Brittney was murdered about saying to much to LE or how to behave. Which could be why LE seems to consider her less of a catch than the others. If so i just pray she starts talking loudly

My biggest problem with these people apart from things like, oh..murder and child molestation..is that its hard to remember that they necessarily had a deep seated mistrust of LE and any investigation of anything. Drug arrests, dv arrests, i mean LE was in their lives for negative reasons for years. They are of a subpopulation that sees nothing good happening if you talk to LE about anything.

Not sure LE has Brittney's letter itself. Surely if Wendy got it, she destroyed it and also the recipient may have simply told her she threw it away..and then done so out of fear.

How stupid is Wendy anyway?

imo

SO the person Brittney wrote to may well have been far to fearful of LE to take it to them.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/woman_accused_in_sex_abuse_cas.html

"The Baldwin County District Attorney's Office is opposed to Holland's bond being reduced. The office cited the reasons why it is against Holland's bond being in lowered in a notice of opposition.

"The defendant has continued to attempt to contact the victim by sending letters to the victim and threatening phone calls to the child’s caregiver," Heinz wrote in the opposition notice."

It possible these could be the letters, Heinz later states they are ready to go to trial.
Wendy is a sick disgusting vile person! And sociopathic!

Where's that huge Angry Bird smilie??? :mad:

I totally agree she has been killed but not sure who did it. Wendy and Scott together might be possible. Someone has the edge over her because that letter was written in the imperative, telling her "i want it sorted out" giving instructions to an underling rather than a colleague imo.

If DH was murdered (imo he was and I have thought so for a very long time ) then whomever did it really needed Wendy's help to go and delete things, breaking the pw's to get into her fb and phone etc. Wendy was close to Chessie and could pick her brain on it.

I am slowly becoming certain Chessie didn't know what was planned for Donnie and Brittney and I am not even sure she knows for sure who murdered her. I CAN see her being told or figuring it out and being genuinely frightened into covering it while trying to act like a proper mother. They seem to believe that sex with everything and anyone regardless of age is ok or a norm but that doesn't mean Chessie doesn't have a love for her kids albeit a twisted one and if the little ones were threatened then she was between a rock and hard place especially with her natural distrust of LE and being afraid her own activities would come to light.

Long story short, I think CW may have been threatened herself after Brittney was murdered about saying to much to LE or how to behave. Which could be why LE seems to consider her less of a catch than the others. If so i just pray she starts talking loudly

My biggest problem with these people apart from things like, oh..murder and child molestation..is that its hard to remember that they necessarily had a deep seated mistrust of LE and any investigation of anything. Drug arrests, dv arrests, i mean LE was in their lives for negative reasons for years. They are of a subpopulation that sees nothing good happening if you talk to LE about anything.

Not sure LE has Brittney's letter itself. Surely if Wendy got it, she destroyed it and also the recipient may have simply told her she threw it away..and then done so out of fear.

How stupid is Wendy anyway?

imo

SO the person Brittney wrote to may well have been far to fearful of LE to take it to them.

Re my bold...

I completely agree. Wendy is being talked down to, such as being given orders or something.

Also beginning to agree about Donald's death. I thought it was a suicide bc the ME investigated & ruled on it, then police announced it was definitely a suicide, so I researched based on that standpoint. I've second guessed my opinion on that several times in these threads lol.

I'm second guessing the stuff with Chessie as well. I do think part of how she acts is defensive in order to protect herself, but as far as Brittney's disappearance &/or possible murder is concerned, I'm thinking she's not involved (opinion subject to change lol). I think Chessie found out about some correspondence between Wendy & somebody else and then went off the deep end lashing out against Wendy. I'll bet that was the turning point for her bc originally she was sticking up for Wendy.

I most certainly think Chessie felt threatened, be it through verbal communication or simply implied. I think she's still afraid & that's why she's talking to the media, going against most wishes of lawyers, bc the more she talks in public then the safer she is.

As far as le having the letter or not, I'm leaning toward them having the letter Britt wrote bc I wouldn't understand why they'd allow these other letters to be released if they didn't have it. It could ruin evidence testimony. Just bc media uses FOA doesn't mean they get everything. Evidence still being investigated is protected so as not to compromise the integrity of an investigation, therefore FOA requests for it would go without rewarding of said copies. Why would police release copies of these letters if they didn't have the main letter referenced in all of them? After all, the person Brittney gave her letter to was thought to already be afraid, plus it was mentioned that an author of Wendy's letter told her to get the letter Britt wrote, so imo police wouldn't want to put Britt's friend with that letter in jeopardy. This person already felt threatened from what's implied in these letters.

Quick question...

When someone is arrested for a sex crime, I thought all social media becomes off limits. Usually a judge orders that I thought, or do they just order the suspect not to contact the victim?

Something several of us have thought about is Chessie's FB. Why does she have a victim still in her Friend's list? If she's allowed to be on social media, wouldn't that contact (Friend link) have to be severed? I'm not suggesting she's contacted said victim at all. I'm only wondering the same thing alot of us here have wondered - why is the contact capability still there on a social media profile of hers? Is it illegal or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74