AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if I can do the math here... No money for searches, rewards, babysitters/daycare, or to bail Derek out of jail but have suddenly hit a mysterious jackpot and have the financial means to hire a PI?

Yeah... right... sure... and I'm still just a rocket scientist, gourmet chef, Nobel prize winning, Olympic gold medalist supermodel who has discovered the cure for cancer and I eliminate rainbows from my behind.

I knew you hadn't been posting for a bit but I had no idea you were off competing in the olympics while working fashion week in NYC, donating your time to Pfizer and when bored you would lay down on the ground and shoot rainbows out while making a salad and writing a grant on how to save impoverished countries from civil wars ;)

:blushing:

I knew you hadn't been posting for a bit but I had no idea you were off competing in the olympics while working fashion week in NYC, donating your time to Pfizer and when bored you would lay down on the ground and shoot rainbows out while making a salad and writing a grant on how to save impoverished countries from civil wars ;)

:blushing:

Only during my lunch break. :rocker:

OT...

:takeabow:

:Banane29: :Banane21: :Banane48: :bananapowerslide: :Banana1:

(couldn't find a unicorn eliminating rainbows from his behind...so I got you dancing bananas instead!)

:lurk: Checking in to see if there's any news. No, guess not today. The bananas and unicorns were fun though. :eek:

:lurk: Checking in to see if there's any news. No, guess not today. The bananas and unicorns were fun though. :eek:

I think there IS news today though, head over to the PL to the social media thread. I mean it's not MSM news but I think it's a lil' light shedding. JMO

I think there IS news today though, head over to the PL to the social media thread. I mean it's not MSM news but I think it's a lil' light shedding. JMO

would that be the world of popsicles and lollipops? (being sarcastic)

what is PL?

CW's husband PH had a heart attack last night. (CW posted on fb)

Please someone tell me what MSM is. I have tried to figure it out but It's just not coming to me:banghead: Still a little new at this:blushing:

MSM is mainstream media. Newspapers, tv, radio and such.

No facebook news on how PH is doing after his heart attack. Any locals know anything?

The Hometown Search page said BSCO had informed them the body on County Rd 68 and Styx River is not Brittney.

http://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

2 in one week found near Styx River? (Remind me to never go there!) I bet every time they announce a body found there Wendy wees her pants a little!

Oh my... Somehow when I read that I didn't notice the "few days" part and my heart sank. :/

WWH posts to the Fox FB link about the story... then deletes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member