AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a good bit of information available for Brownlee's family on social media websites but we aren't supposed to sleuth non-perps.

bbm

Poor Brittney. She goes missing and it seems all her family can do is turn against each other and rant on public forums about each other. I thought her parents, though no longer together, had been putting up a strong, united front and were united in searching for her, despite whatever else was going on with the rest of the family.

Now it seems her daddy has learned something about her mama or someone on her mama's side that has made him no longer be able to be united with her in the search.

I don't know what all is going on here, but I am not sure how you can call out the man who has been searching for your daughter on his own everyday since she went missing as a sperm donor. Something is hinky with at least an entire side of poor Brittney's family.

It seems from their FB spat that the bio mother & father have been arguing about financial support and parenting, often a sore subject between former spouses with children in-common. IOW, perhaps the issue of DW's bond was the catalyst for their current public display and it's limited to that?

OTOH, Derek could be supplying new info to his father which has implicated CW in some way that WH did not know about before. He's been quite vocal about the other side of the family for quite some time on FB but this is afaik the first negative mention of CW.

~jmo~

There is a good bit of information available for Brownlee's family on social media websites but we aren't supposed to sleuth non-perps.

I was more curious about him, since he never really gets much press. I haven't sleuthed him because honestly ..I forgot he was one of them.

Finding this article to put a new spin on a few things:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...ustin-kent-faces-sex-charges-in-mobile-county

" "Through our investigation of the missing person’s investigation for Brittany Wood, his name came up. In our investigation and with our cooperation with Baldwin Count,y we're able to determine we have a juvenile victim from three years ago," said Cpl. Chris Levy.

this goes back to the point that the people arrested were not being looked at when Donny Holland had been looked at.

Britney carried a gun with her, I assume she had it that day when she was suppose to meet up with a friend or Donnie because he used it to commit suicide. So that would place her at Donnies if she did leave with her gun that day and he ended up with it. Also he committed suicide at a river if I read correctly have they searched for Britney at the river? Her mother said she liked that place. Another article said LE believed Brittney was alive do they still believe that and what would lead them to believe she is alive?

Britney carried a gun with her, I assume she had it that day when she was suppose to meet up with a friend or Donnie because he used it to commit suicide. So that would place her at Donnies if she did leave with her gun that day and he ended up with it. Also he committed suicide at a river if I read correctly have they searched for Britney at the river? Her mother said she liked that place. Another article said LE believed Brittney was alive do they still believe that and what would lead them to believe she is alive?

From what has been answered here about a month or so back, and for anyone who's better at this than I am .. feel free to correct me:

1. They did search for Brittney at that location.
2. The LE aren't too forthcoming and rather neglectful with both information and processing of it. A few posters here have done leg work to get things accomplished, and the family has done a lot as well.

LE has stated they believe her to be hiding out, which is their excuse for not pursuing it IMO. 90 days is a long friggin time to be hiding out and make no contact at all. Yes, people have done it before but rarely have those people been mothers. Typically it's people with no ties or in a violent domestic relationship. Brittney is simply gone /vanished and while possible for awhile, she could have been hiding but at 90 days? It's going to be a miracle if she is.

The bit about the gun is a tad foggy for me.I'm not sure what's rumor or what's factual at this point so I rather not give the information I have. I'll let someone else speak up on that.

Off Topic...
For those of you that live in the path of Isaac, please take care of yourself and your family.
My thoughts are with you...stay safe!

I hope that wherever Britney is, she's safe from Isaac.

I also hope that people will stop saying how much they love Britney and actually SHOW it by talking to the police and telling the truth, no matter what the cost.

Locals stay safe! Here's the latest for the Fox 10 news:
"In Baldwin County : Zones 1 and 2 include all areas south of U.S. Highway 98 and areas on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay that are South of Interstate 10 and west of U.S. Highway 98. Additionally, all people living in proximity to the Fish, Styx, Blackwater, and Perdido Rivers should evacuate. Also, all people living in manufactured homes, and those living in low-lying, flood-prone areas should evacuate.

In Mobile County : Zones 1 and 2 include areas south of Interstate 10 and those areas that are north of I-10 and east of I-65 and east of U.S. 43. Also, all people living in manufactured homes, and those living in low-lying, flood-prone areas should evacuate."

This sorta is upsetting because if Brittney is out there (alive or deceased, what does this mean in her odds of coming home?). My thoughts are with those that love her and probably don't want to leave their homes "just in case" she should call or try to come back.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/weather/hurricane/alabama-now-under-state-of-emergency

Locals stay safe! Here's the latest for the Fox 10 news:
"In Baldwin County : Zones 1 and 2 include all areas south of U.S. Highway 98 and areas on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay that are South of Interstate 10 and west of U.S. Highway 98. Additionally, all people living in proximity to the Fish, Styx, Blackwater, and Perdido Rivers should evacuate. Also, all people living in manufactured homes, and those living in low-lying, flood-prone areas should evacuate.

In Mobile County : Zones 1 and 2 include areas south of Interstate 10 and those areas that are north of I-10 and east of I-65 and east of U.S. 43. Also, all people living in manufactured homes, and those living in low-lying, flood-prone areas should evacuate."

This sorta is upsetting because if Brittney is out there (alive or deceased, what does this mean in her odds of coming home?). My thoughts are with those that love her and probably don't want to leave their homes "just in case" she should call or try to come back.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/weather/hurricane/alabama-now-under-state-of-emergency

AND....no school for Mobile and Baldwin Counties!
:woohoo:

FYI... Boy is back on the Mac so I'm stuck on the iPad... I won't be typing any long responses & please forgive misspelling, grammar, etc.

Will someone please find the timeline & player's list I updated just b/f Wendy's arrest & post it for our WBS members who have recently joined the threads?

I'm enduring Isaac now ! Thankfully we still have power so we are fine. It's only a tropical storm here. Windy and rain.

Be safe all of you in AL, MS, TX, LA.

Thinking of Brittney Wood. Can't someone give her any justice??????

And shame on her not getting enough attention, media & legal wise. I hope LE is doing more behind the scenes because if anyone believes that her missing has nothing to do with the family scandal - they must be flying with Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

Finding this article to put a new spin on a few things:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...ustin-kent-faces-sex-charges-in-mobile-county

" "Through our investigation of the missing person’s investigation for Brittany Wood, his name came up. In our investigation and with our cooperation with Baldwin Count,y we're able to determine we have a juvenile victim from three years ago," said Cpl. Chris Levy.

this goes back to the point that the people arrested were not being looked at when Donny Holland had been looked at.

This article says the abuse happened three years ago and the victim was under 16.

Brittney is 19. Depending when her birthday is and whether or not "three years" means three years or three and a half years, three and 3/4 years, etc., I am thinking that Brittney may have been a victim. And it would make sense that someone may disappear her if they thought charges were coming down soon. It makes me really worried for Brittney. It also makes me think there was a definitive reason she carried that gun for protection....and it wasn't for protection from ex-boyfriends or drug dealers.....I will stop there so I don't sleuth the victim, but since the abuse & disappearance IMO are connected, it's something to consider.

And I don't think anyone (even LE) honestly believes Brittney's disappearance and the abuse charges aren't related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74