AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also leave open a very high possibility that others were present and either assisted in some way, were directly responsible or at the very least know the details.

JMO

Assuming Donnie was involved as stated,this is MOO as well, otherwise, I do believe Brittney would have been found already. I just don't see Donnie taking great steps at concealment if suicide was in his head already. But if others were in some way involved, that would certainly provide reason to take greater steps at concealment.

Oh yeah, I agree with you...but I'm thinking along another line. I'm taking it back to when Brittney was 9 & questioning it from that point on. Iow, is there a reason a civil suit wasn't brought or charges pressed? Did i miss this record if it did go to court? I mean a 9 y/o is an innocent little child, right? Why no civil suit for psychological help at least? As a matter of fact I'll put it this way: Ever since Zeaux informed that something happened when Britt was 9, I went back to the period in years surrounding Britt's age of 9 & searched court records with Chessie's name (bc she'd have been the adult responsible for Brittney I think) but nothing showed up pertaining to any of it. Forget the fact that it's a juvey record for a sec bc Chessie would have been an adult in her life that could have represented her as guardian, etc...yet I didn't find anything resembling a rape. Zeaux has been truthful & spot on with every single thing she's helped us with so I have absolutely no reason to doubt this story at all. Having said that it makes me wonder if Chessie did anything about Brittney being raped & if she didn't then why not?

That's why I answered the way I did... If she was gonna file suit, why not do it when Britt's 9? Or did she & I just missed that info?

Here's where I'm going with this: when a person files suit for whatever reason, they're provided with certain info they may not otherwise have been able to obtain. That's fine, as long as they're able to handle what they read from that info bc maybe they could end up surprised to see that they theirself are being investigated. Afterall, the biological son of the person that would file for this suit is accused of the sos Donnie was accused of, so it's only natural to look at every person in the immediate family & residence that all of these accused people are in contact with. Matter of fact, his official record is 150% worse than Donnie's - remember that a lot of what Donnie did (& is accused of) went on for years without detection...but DW always seems to get caught, therefore DW looks worse on record than what Donnie did/does...

Again, can she handle bringing a suit?

I think the best person to bring the suit would be (SNIP)'s dad. He could do it as a protection method for his daughter's future. Afterall, her mother isn't around to supply child support so if he could bring on a suit & prove they had something to do with Brittney's disappearance, then at the minimum he'd be able to sue for minimum child support per week (as Britt didn't work) times however many years til (SNIP) is out of hs, add in every 3 years cost of living increase, then add in medical out of pocket expenses, then add psych sessions, etc. he stands the biggest chance IMO of a successful suit...

Please delete P's name from your post - I do not believe it is allowed to post minor children's names.

I am now seriously considering creating a Pearltree to keep all of the information I have gathered organized. The farther these circles and connections move out from Brittney the harder it is to remember who is connected to who and in what capacity. Spreadsheets and screenshots have become unproductive at this point, at least for me.

If no one is familiar with Pearltrees I'm including a link below. I'm curious to know what y'all think or if anyone has any experience with them.

I've never created or used one but I've seen another group who used the tool to track down social media, profile and relationship connections to help find a very infamous & twisted individual.

http://www.pearltrees.com/

I've never heard of this before. I think it's worth a try...

Please delete P's name from your post - I do not believe it is allowed to post minor children's names.

Thanks amymarie. I edited it with asterisks, however I'd also note that her name has now been mentioned numerous times in the news, on websites, and in other mainstream articles numerous times.

You know, considering the stormy weather there, it kinda make me wonder if she could turn up. Water gets rough in heavy winds. Soil moistens and sometimes pushes buried stuff to the surface in heavy rains. Can't help but to cross my fingers...

That is AWESOME!!!! Do you know which agency or organization sent it? I'd love to send them a thank you!!![/QUOTE

its addressed from "National Center For Missing and Exploited Children"
The message states:
"SPECIAL NOTE: This case was initioated sursuant to 42 U.S.C. 5779. The individual pictured on this poster was reported missing when he or she was between the ages of 18 and 20. Law enforcement has entered this case in the FBI National Crime Information Center database and has asked NCMEC to disseminate this poster."

Granted Brittney and this young girl have little in common with their lifestyle's BUT considering the extenuating circumstances surrounding Brittney's disappearance and that it IS out of character for her to not communicate with ANYONE...

Stories like the one linked below make me scratch & bang my head at the lack of concern shown by LE with the effort to find Brittney and get to the bottom of the sex crimes investigation (which at this point - IMO looks more and more like a sex ring & should have the attention of the FBI).

I wish MPD & BCSO would accept the offers of NCMEC, ABI and the FBI to assist them.

http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/27/2414131/search-for-missing-teen-largest.html#storylink=cpy

I have the same wish. There is no logical reason for a financially strapped LE agency to decline such offers. It is completely nonsensical! It leaves one to try and deduce their reasoning. I can think of only ONE reason. In my opinion these two LE agencies have something or someone they want to hide.

I think Donnies son PH knows alot more remember way back he said Brit was seen with some guy at the time his dad was dying in the hospital....Bogus statement to take the
heat off his father and maybe others....

I do think they will find her close!

I think Donnies son PH knows alot more remember way back he said Brit was seen with some guy at the time his dad was dying in the hospital....Bogus statement to take the
heat off his father and maybe others....

I do think they will find her close!

Agree agree agree!

Agree agree agree!

Very sad!

I think LE is squeezing these guys and will eventually get info.
I dont think LE believes she is alive and died before Donald Holland did.
Maybe the ans lies in his phone calls that evening. The ones his wife was trying so hard to delete!

I want to know if Donnie was known as the "go-to" guy for rx... If so, WWH would have known that, so could she have been involved to that extent as well? Maybe this wasn't just a party crowd. Maybe there's a dealer with several sellers and a runner here. Maybe that's something that was being protected.

I want to know if Donnie was known as the "go-to" guy for rx... If so, WWH would have known that, so could she have been involved to that extent as well? Maybe this wasn't just a party crowd. Maybe there's a dealer with several sellers and a runner here. Maybe that's something that was being protected.

I would love to know where she went while donald was shooting himself!

Yeah, it was said she went to a store or something like that. Anyone remember?

After he shot himself, I wonder what the blood screen showed. Like, what was in his system... Exact levels...

The reality of the criminal cases has to sit in with some I feel and that won't happen as they're walking around freely. Until the screws start to tighten in the criminal cases, I'm not sure what new information will be learned.

Yeah, it was said she went to a store or something like that. Anyone remember?

After he shot himself, I wonder what the blood screen showed. Like, what was in his system... Exact levels...

Im trying to remember !

She did say she and the boys stayed with donnie. I do NOT think thats true.
Then she said i think ,,,, she and a friend went shopping and she dropped the boys off somewhere... I think she was tying up some ends!

Like covering up for Donnie!

To me this woman is very much involved

IMO my educated guess would be the BFF's home in Magnolia Springs (same person who is believed to have been with her when DH was found).

Very sad!

Maybe the ans lies in his phone calls that evening. The ones his wife was trying so hard to delete!

IMO... I think they may be more likely to start telling the truth if there *might be the potential for federal charges to be brought against them (sex ring/trafficking of minors, if there was ever any type of exchange for illicit and/or Rx drugs, coercion, intimidation, obstruction, tampering with evidence, fraud, forfeiture of assets including real estate including where the crimes occurred... among other potential charges). I've been doing A LOT of reading today... if you can't tell. ;)

I'm certainly no legal expert but I wonder IF one or more of the victims ever traveled out of state with the perps - perhaps to a Florida condo or other out of state location (TN) & any abuse occurred there... might that count as interstate transport thereby making it more certain to be a federal offense?

*I'm trying to find a verified professional WBS member who may be able to help us determine whether or not any of the above may be possible.

In addition, I'm hoping they may be able to educate us on whether or not the general public (and/or Brittney's family) have any legal rights to ensure ALL of these cases are being managed appropriately and with as much effort, due care and process available under local, state and federal laws.

I'm also curious to know what they think LE's strategy may be (if there is one)... and how in the world LE can use the "no evidence of foul play" and "not connected" excuses.

WH or WWH? I've never been able to see WWH's friends.

Oops, I'm sorry...I could really use a pearl tree...

I've just spent the last few weeks in Lyric & Elizabeth's case so I guess I need to brush up on the initials in this case before I post again! :blushing:

Very sad!

BBM - forgot to add... wasn't WWH posting on FB about a sick child around the time DH was driving back across the bay to Styx River?

I need to go review the timeline... LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23