AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible she could be innocent of these charges?

Up front I'll tell you I have this nasty flaw, it almost always needs to be proven to me the mother harmed her kids, I even believed Susan Smith. So, so confused. Why would department of child protection leave kids in an environment where there is a chance they could be harmed? They removed the other children from their homes?

Is there anyone other than Steph that could give insight on how CW cared for her young ones, such as did CW hug her kids, kiss them, stop them from running out of the yard, things a mother does. Or, did she allow the kids to run unsupervised. I really want to know if those kids are safe, if not I want to go across that bridge and pitch a fit so loud it brings media attention.

Seriously concerned for the children.

From what I read on FB this morning, the children are in the home, but Chessie moved out. Anyone else catch that? TIA

:dunno:

Did CW move in with WWH and MWK? :giggle:

ETA: I'd like to be a fly on the wall listening to those three chat!

Where is Brittney Wood? That was the question that started my involvement in this case.
Now, I feel such sorrow for every child that was in the midst of what was apparently some
kind of family sex ring. I've had to imagine things I can't even grasp going on in a family.

I don't know if these very serious charges against CW are true, but it's unlikely all the charges against the other members are all made up. If a mother, even remotely, knew of this kind of stuff going on to children and didn't protect them, it's a very big deal to me. It took a child victim to come forth in the beginning, not one of the adults!

From what I have gathered about the upbringing of CW's three older children, they were not taken care of very well at all. This is all my own opinion.

I was away for a few days and caught up on the threads. I am shocked with CW's arrest. I always thought she knew what was going on and looked the other way. It seems she was into much more! How sick...

I'm anxious for more arrests!

They always say there is some truth in every lie.

CW said that she and Brittney were arguing about Brittney not wanting to babysit her children the day she left to see DH.

CW's arrest makes me wonder what they were really arguing about on that day!

Could you imagine? :eek:

They are probably planning their 4th of July celebration... :facepalm:

I've spent the last month looking at all the new bedroom stuff CW has for her 2 youngest children...etc. Now I understand why that money was not spent on looking for Brittney.

I don't care what Paul says...CW is guilty! They don't charge anyone with sex crimes unless they have good evidence. They are also very careful how they interview/work with these young victims to ensure the evidence holds up in court. Her arrest explains so many things and answers so many questions.

It scares me to think why CW knew how many bullets were in Brittney's gun. (If that was really true.)

It seems they are spending part of their time cursing at people on their seach for Brittney FB page.

I don't care what Paul says...CW is guilty! They don't charge anyone with sex crimes unless they have good evidence. They are also very careful how they interview/work with these young victims to ensure the evidence holds up in court. Her arrest explains so many things and answers so many questions.

It scares me to think why CW knew how many bullets were in Brittney's gun. (If that was really true.)

Exactly I do not believe LE would drag this young girl into all this unless they were ABSOLOUTELY sure she (CW) is guilty.

And I honestly believe she knows where her daughter is!

Happy Fourth of July to all those celebrating this day!

I am hoping that Brittney is somewhere safe and happy, looking forward to a fireworks display tonight.

Stephanie, I know you and your husband's hearts are broken, but I have to hold out a glimmer of hope that she is out there, just afraid to make contact.

Red

Could you imagine? :eek:

They are probably planning their 4th of July celebration... :facepalm:

Yep - you're probably right! :eek:

Additionally, I'd probably need a translator fly there with me based on their writings I've read.

But but but ... What about if she wasn't referring to DH but rather his father that died shortly before him?

I didn't know Donnie's father had died shortly before him. How long is shortly?

It seems they are spending part of their time cursing at people on their seach for Brittney FB page.

Maybe not this year. Most of them are not allowed around children under the age 18. I think the grandma's are the only adults left. MWK and Paul both have their spouses to worry about. If Paul stands by his statement someone in the family is retaliating against Chessie, then I would think they wouldn't want to be with family. Actions speak louder than words.

Happy Fourth of July to all those celebrating this day!

I am hoping that Brittney is somewhere safe and happy, looking forward to a fireworks display tonight.

Stephanie, I know you and your husband's hearts are broken, but I have to hold out a glimmer of hope that she is out there, just afraid to make contact.

Red

You know I do think she is out there and knows exactly whats going on!
Its possible she is the one giving LE all the info!
Its also a possibility she is staying missing because she could possibly be arrested also should she ever come back.

If you look back she relinquished her custody in what April so her daughter would live with the babys father its like she had been planning all this.
but that's JMO

I do not think Brittney Wood is deceased!

Maybe not this year. Most of them are not allowed around children under the age 18. I think the grandma's are the only adults left. MWK and Paul both have their spouses to worry about. If Paul stands by his statement someone in the family is retaliating against Chessie, then I would think they wouldn't want to be with family. Actions speak louder than words.

Chessie was just the next pervert on the totem pole!

Who is next?

I didn't know Donnie's father had died shortly before him. How long is shortly?
I'm pretty sure it was about 6-12 months before his own death. I tried searching for the exact date but was not successful.

You know I do think she is out there and knows exactly whats going on!
Its possible she is the one giving LE all the info!
Its also a possibility she is staying missing because she could possibly be arrested also should she ever come back.

If you look back she relinquished her custody in what April so her daughter would live with the babys father its like she had been planning all this.
but that's JMO

I do not think Brittney Wood is deceased!

BBM - LE has stated Britt is the golden nugget. I would have expected a raid on all of the child molesters, all at once, to believe Britt is supplying LE all the info. Not one sicko here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆