Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agreed. I'm leaning that way, too..Why would she throw her life and her pension away for this guy?
She's been a dedicated employee for twenty-five years. jmo moo
In what ways could he possibly hurt her Loved ones when he's behind bars?

Hi PawneeDew, he could tell her that he has someone on the outside that owes him on the ready to murder one or more of her Loved ones. (When Tricia gets back from Vegas and settled in, I will ask her about talking about this and other things on one of her upcoming shows.)
I do not know how the Alabama Corrections systems work, but in the state that I worked in, you do not transport an inmate especially a high security inmate like him alone, especially his attempted escape with weapons in 2020. No matter who you are, you are never to do that.

Also, no matter who you are, you do not use a transport vehicle to divert anywhere for personal reasons while on the clock. She would have dropped the inmate of returned to the facility, punched out. (still she should not have transported alone)

Maybe no one noticed after 3 pm that something was up because it could have been shift change and it was noticed that the transport vehicle was gone. She told them prior to leaving with the inmate that she was feeling ill and was going to be checked out. So knowing that she was the last one with the vehicle, her phone was called.
So with her not answering, the other Director was alerted and she called the health care places to see if she had been there. Also calling the court finding out there was no appointment. Letting the Officers know that she was ill and going to be checked out, she was hoping someone would have caught on knowing things were not adding up.
Sorry if I am rambling I am tired and this laptop needs to be tossed out of the window lol

Said up-thread that he 'requested' Lauderdale...Is Lauderdale not a maximum security? I wonder if he requested it because that's where she worked??
I concur with you, I read earlier that he requested Lauderdale.
If he came from William E. Donaldson Correctional Facility, he should have been off their headcount and on the headcount of Lauderdale.

I imagine there would be a trail of paperwork for this appointment/transfer (even despite finding out later that there was no appointment)

Was there paperwork? Did just Vicki White handle that part of things?

Considering how massive that guy is and the nature of his crimes…I’m wondering why they would only send one woman with him for transport. I hope she is ok. I’d be terrified of him. Armed or not she wouldn’t be enough to stop him should he decide to run.

Considering how massive that guy is and the nature of his crimes…I’m wondering why they would only send one woman with him for transport. I hope she is ok. I’d be terrified of him. Armed or not she wouldn’t be enough to stop him should he decide to run.

BBM: I'm guessing 'they' didn't send her at all.

And as for dropping off the retirement paperwork (OPINION ONLY) perhaps (if this is a ruse and she is a participant) she was supposed to have remained behind after he 'escaped' FROM HER, the county expedites the paperwork owing to her trauma, and then she thinks they are going to live happily ever after with retirement income at some distant location?

Last edited:
If it were that easy to blackmail corrections officers, by threatening their families, would we have anyone still in prison? And after 25 years of prison work, I wouldn’t think that she’d be naive to the possibilities. (In other words, I’d guess that a threat of that sort would be more shocking, the first month on the job. After 25 years, I’d guess that you’d have heard quite a few empty threats. Threats that didn’t materialize, that is.)

But, whatever happened, I think she’s in grave danger—at best.

MOO

Last edited:
What a mess. I hope this woman is still alive. It looks like she helped him willingly, but like others have stated, she is still in great danger.

What gets me is the man's size. The woman doesn't look that tall from photos I've seen. Just watching her walk out with this dude, even if he was cuffed, would give me pause. I know she was the boss of that department, but even so I feel like that should have been a huge red flag.

I’m sure one of the first things done in this investigation was checking on her family, making sure everyone was safe. It still won’t answer the question if there was a credible threat, or blackmail not involving her family.

Google Maps
This is the location that her patrol car was abandoned. It seems pretty busy to me with activity, stores and people out and about in the day. Seems like there should be camera footage around here from one of the stores. I noticed on street level that there is a Wells Fargo Bank. They should certainly have cameras,

IMO the Superintendent of this prison was not running a tight ship.

ETA: Walk in clinics don’t need appointments.
Seriously! The guy made shanks and tried to escape from this same county jail 2 years ago. If she worked there for 25 years she knew this! I think there was a lowkey relationship between the two. He used her to escape. It doesn't sound like she has a husband or at least he's never been mentioned anywhere. She was probably lonely and thought her training wouldn't be outwitted by a career criminal and she was sadly mistaken. And how the jail didn't have him on high alert and super guarded after the *advertiser censored* he's done and tried to do from there jail prior. It's all bad for everyone involved. Dude has absolutely nothing to lose.

Seriously! The guy made shanks and tried to escape from this same county jail 2 years ago. If she worked there for 25 years she knew this! I think there was a lowkey relationship between the two. He used her to escape. It doesn't sound like she has a husband or at least he's never been mentioned anywhere. She was probably lonely and thought her training wouldn't be outwitted by a career criminal and she was sadly mistaken. And how the jail didn't have him on high alert and super guarded after the he's done and tried to do from there jail prior. It's all bad for everyone involved. Dude has absolutely nothing to lose.
You made good valid point about he has nothing to loose.

What the heck is a "fake bus"??

Just my own opinion here.... I don't think anybody official ever mentioned a "fake bus. The article quoted is from "Ceng News" in New York City. Is this possibly an English-as-a-second-language site? The headline reminds me of the crazy results we get when using an online interpretation program. It's like "nonexistent (fake) appointment" somehow became "fake bus."

I know LE refers to an ambulance as a "bus," so I thought maybe Vicky had taken him in an ambulance of some kind, which is "fake" because he didn't really have an appointment.

However, if the source is "Ceng News," I've never heard of it. Of course this is NYC so there's plenty of things going on that I've never heard of.
The address listed for Ceng News is 15 Madison Ave, 24th floor. That is an expensive address in Manhattan's Flatiron District. It may be someone running a news site from his or her apartment, for all I know, but from what I saw of it, it does appear that it is a native English-speaking site.

I don't want to click on it again, though. Could be something scammy, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288