Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days before investigators believe Vicky White assisted Casey Cole White, no relation, in escaping the Lauderdale County Detention Facility she sold her Lexington home for $95,550, below market value, WAAY 31 learned Monday after reviewing public documents.
Wanted Lauderdale Co. Sheriff employee sold her home 12 days before disappearing with murder suspect
Wow below marke value! WHY? For what! For a murderer? Its like she didn't even think of this! Its so bizarre on so many levels! I mean think of her thought process. For a life on the lam? Because someone sweet talks to you and feeds you sweet nothings! Low level of self esteem. Possible shoot out down the road! OMG! This guy doesn't care about anyone but himself! Sweet nothings over a possible shootout at some point!

I really thought they would be found by now. It’s also concerning there have been no reported sightings (even ones that they have ruled out).
They had a good head start unfortunately. Officials didn’t realize they were missing until 3:00 pm. Not sure when they even got themselves organized to begin searching.

They could be long gone.

MOO

Plenty of people have led good lives for decades and then experienced some kind of event or deterioration of mental health that caused them to act out in different ways. I think VW had unmet desires and was in a vulnerable place and began to form unhealthy conclusions — like a real belief that CW is a troubled soul who needed loved; that he’s now a good person who has been reformed; and that she could be happy with CW. And even that she deserved to be happy in this way after her life of service to the community. People who have genuinely supported others and contributed to society go down slippery moral slopes to bad places all the time.

My guess is VW still retains a higher moral compass than CW does and would still balk at any sort of violence or murdering others, for instance.
Decades of conditioning as a follower of the law don’t evaporate overnight. There are likely still moments as she is falling asleep at night where she is troubled by the breaches of law she has committed.

Very few people are sociopathic and entirely numb to their evil actions. Even people with criminal records who I have worked with often surprise me by showing basic acts of kindness. They may have shot at a gang rival on the street, for example, but they will help a little old lady get her groceries to her car. So CW is capable of showing allegiance to people…just, in my opinion, he has a pattern of instability that will not allow him to stay committed to her long term even if he is now (and it wasn’t all a ruse — which it very well might have been).

Regardless of my understanding of the road that led her here and my regret over the demise of any individual, she will have to and should accept the consequences of her deliberate and reckless actions that have endangered others. That’s only if she survives this.

New details divulge in Lauderdale County inmate, corrections office escape

Well this article divulges new information but ... lots of typos or maybe English not first language situation. Anyway, there is new information here not yet being talked about much:

“We found her radio, sheriff’s department radio. You know, and the court found the leg shackles and handcuffs,” said Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton.

Detectives also believe Vicky has her phone but it is turned off.

“It wasn’t left in the car. You know, we’ve attempted using technology. We haven’t had any success with it,” said Singleton.

They are also going through her finances to see if there are any unusual finances.

So they did find her radio and his leg shackles and handcuffs but ... the 'court' found them? What does that mean?

Strange article, hopefully we'll hear more from a stronger article in MSM soon. Moo
Trying to understand the implications of the article. I didn’t take this to mean the courts found his shackles, but that officials who were meeting at the courthouse said they found the shackles. Is that consistent with how you see it?

I only ask bc if the shackles were found at the court in a separate location, it could indicate they split up. Or that she tried to make it look like he overpowered her and got away… But I don’t think that the article means the items were found at the court. More likely, they were found together near the patrol car. Am I missing something though?

I am trying to think of any "logical" situation where she could be coerced to make such poor decisions with everything, everthing, all her savings, hard work, reputation, to lose in the blink of an eye.

I can go out on a limb and think that she had some "relationship" with this killer, then he threatened to tell all, or threaten harm to someone she knows (well, his brother is on the lam) if she didn't spring him out. She would be disciplined or let go if her boss found out about the affair, or, she could end her career, "her way" . ..that is, succumbing to his coercion and getting her pension.

I am trying to think of a "logical" reason for this erratic impulsive behavior. Is challenging.

I am trying to think of any "logical" situation where she could be coerced to make such poor decisions with everything, everthing, all her savings, hard work, reputation, to lose in the blink of an eye.

I can go out on a limb and think that she had some "relationship" with this killer, then he threatened to tell all, or threaten harm to someone (well, his brother is on the lam (if she didn't spring him out. She would be disciplined or let go if her boss found out about the affair, or, she could end her career, "her way" . ..that is, succumbing to his coercion and getting her pension.

I am trying to think of a "logical" reason for this erratic impulsive behavior. Is challenging.

I agree coercion is a possibility. But I think a yearning for a relationship and infatuation (and even an adventure after a lifetime of rule following) coupled with the fact her ex-husband (who she still visited and cared for) died in January is enough to start taking wrong turns.

Casey Cole White, the murder suspect who escaped from an Alabama jail Friday morning with the alleged help of a prison official, warned cops in 2015 that he’d kill his ex-girlfriend if he got the chance, according to court documents.

"He stated that he wanted to kill her and have the police kill him," a police report from December of that year concludes. "His only regret was that neither was successful. He stated that if he was released he would kill the victim."

Alabama prison escapee ‘a monster’ who warned cops in 2015 he’d kill ex-girlfriend if he ever got out

I can go out on a limb and think that she had some "relationship" with this killer, then he threatened to tell all, or threaten harm to someone she knows (well, his brother is on the lam) if she didn't spring him out. She would be disciplined or let go if her boss found out about the affair, or, she could end her career, "her way" . ..that is, succumbing to his coercion and getting her pension.

Trying to apply logic to a situation that was very likely driven entirely by emotion, infatuation, and manipulation, is likely, as Spock would say...highly illogical.

Like many of you, I suspected from the start that a relationship was involved in this escape. And like many of you, regardless of her voluntary cooperation with the plan, also believe that she is in danger. If not immediately, certainly down the road.

This is going to take a while, I bet. In many cases, LE at least knows what kind of vehicle or type of transportation may have been used to flee. Not having this info sure limits their ability to find leads because they can’t scan license plates at toll booths or put out BOLOs for the public to look for a certain color/model/make of car. All we have to go by at the moment is the unchangeable characteristics of their appearance. Their height and weight. And if they were already lying low and stocked with supplies by the time that Blue Alert went out Friday evening, no one is going to see them.

Right now, I feel like our best bet is that someone sees the story and remembers selling VW a car that she never registered. Or that a campground manager or AirBnB/VRBO host recognizes them somehow. But so many things can be done remotely now, using a touchless keypad to enter a vacation property (with the owner sometimes even living in a different state), this could really drag out.

Most escapes have a high degree of impulsivity and spontaneity to them, which is why there is a trail left by their actions taken on the fly. But this seems pretty well organized to me and I’m wondering if Vicky researched this out to a high degree. She may have purchased supplies slowly or in other states or while disguised, bought a car or a cabin with cash in a different name. With the lead they had, this bought them a lot of time.

I feel like the best hope is that he will eventually break plan and do something that calls attention to himself being 6’9” and erratic.

Trying to apply logic to a situation that was very likely driven entirely by emotion, infatuation, and manipulation, is likely, as Spock would say...highly illogical.

Like many of you, I suspected from the start that a relationship was involved in this escape. And like many of you, regardless of her voluntary cooperation with the plan, also believe that she is in danger. If not immediately, certainly down the road.

Agree, He was in on a 75 year sentence and waiting to go to court for murder, doesn’t appear he was ever getting out. She may already be dead.

Jmo

He’s 6 foot 9 inches, not so easy to blend in.

Jmo

Does Vicki have siblings? Surely she wouldn't leave her mom all alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong