Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya can't please all of the people all of the time. Choosing to please him is a kick in the you-know-what to those who worked with her, are related to her, looked up to her...and sadly to those who are now afraid because he is loose. She chose very very poorly, IMHO.

I still cannot understand why she chose to throw away so much . How could she leave her dog and elderly mother ,friends and colleagues who held her in high esteem. She had a good pension and savings.
She knew she would have to hide forever and never see her friends and family again. I could not have left my dog.

That's exactly the term I was looking for, a people pleaser! Which can look a lot like an above and beyond, upstanding person but they are not because the motivation behind their behavior is so shaky.
Seems to me that jail guard is not the optimal career path for a people pleaser. But I'm just logical like that.

You could be right. Not sure SHE really knew what she was signing up for, longterm anyway.
BTW, I assumed the dog was her moms. It's worded funny when her mom says VW called to check on the dog because the dog had been sick. (Says THE dog, not HER dog.) Worded poorly I guess so not positive.

According to this interview with her mom the dog was Vicky's: Alabama corrections officer sold her home days before she disappeared with an inmate - CNN

"She would come home after work, eat supper at my house, and pick up her dog," she told CNN. "She'd walk her dog and that was her routine every day."

I still cannot understand why she chose to throw away so much . How could she leave her dog and elderly mother ,friends and colleagues who held her in high esteem. She had a good pension and savings.
She knew she would have to hide forever and never see her friends and family again. I could not have left my dog.
I agree. Apparently it was her dog. I misunderstood the way her mom was talking and thought it might be her mom's dog. One more strike against her, imo.

An Alabama corrections officer sold her home days before she disappeared with an inmate. Now investigators suspect a romantic relationship - KESQ

Davis lived next door to her daughter and said the below-market home sale didn’t raise any red flags, she told CNN on Wednesday.

“She would come home after work, eat supper at my house, and pick up her dog,” she told CNN. “She’d walk her dog and that was her routine every day.”

They last spoke on Friday and discussed her dog, Davis said.

Hey everyone,

Just because someone mentions Timbuktu for example, let's not veer off into extensive discussion about the history, language, and culture of Timbuktunians ;)

Stay on topic please.

Thank you.

Id wager she got him to a safe place, stocked with supplies and cash and he killed her. Shes a liability otherwise.

Maaaayyyybbbeee, just maybe they have a real relationship, but I think those odds are so slim.
IMHO, she is an asset because she is more able to blend into a crowd than he is, by far. So, when their supplies run out, she could run into a store and restock. That would require trust on his part, though. And most places have cameras these days. If they've chosen a good place to lay low for a while and have, say, a month's supply of food and necessities, there's a strong possibility that they won't be found for a good stretch of time. We will see what a good planner she is.

IMHO, she is an asset because she is more able to blend into a crowd than he is, by far. So, when their supplies run out, she could run into a store and restock. That would require trust on his part, though. And most places have cameras these days. If they've chosen a good place to lay low for a while and have, say, a month's supply of food and necessities, there's a strong possibility that they won't be found for a good stretch of time. We will see what a good planner she is.
She needs to be very, very careful in how she handles him. As long as he views her as a co-conspirator or partner in crime she might be okay. But if he becomes paranoid or starts to question her loyalty - even a little bit - his view of her will shift to one of "hostage". A loose end. And he can't just leave her behind alive and chance the possibility she rats him out.

This lady better be really careful not to do or say anything even slightly off. IMO

Edit: Confusing grammar.

Last edited:
I agree. Apparently it was her dog. I misunderstood the way her mom was talking and thought it might be her mom's dog. One more strike against her, imo.

An Alabama corrections officer sold her home days before she disappeared with an inmate. Now investigators suspect a romantic relationship - KESQ

Davis lived next door to her daughter and said the below-market home sale didn’t raise any red flags, she told CNN on Wednesday.

“She would come home after work, eat supper at my house, and pick up her dog,” she told CNN. “She’d walk her dog and that was her routine every day.”

They last spoke on Friday and discussed her dog, Davis said.
Yes of course on abandoning her poor elderly mother, this is despicable in and of itself. There is positively no way in hell I could ever abandon my two precious to me dogs! Dealbreaker.

I think she's the one who will break first. She is accustomed having a life, interacting with the world. Long-term co-workers and friends, her mother, brothers, her nephew, her mother-in-law, her ex husband, her dog, the people at the post office, neighbors. The sudden loss of all those connections to people and to the world in general is going to be much more of a shock and adjustment for her. He's used to this kind of separation from the world, she is most definitely not. It'll be interesting to see how she copes with the sudden total isolation and a complete lack of social support. Especially when it truly hits home that this is what the rest of her life is going to look like and that she can't make new friends or build a new life to replace the old one. It's going to take her a minute to realize the sheer depth of the creek she now lives in. jmo
i dunno. She lived a totally secret life of isolation, even WITH all these people in her life. I do think in her logical, planful way, she decided to go it alone. I wonder if she planned an escape valve for herself in all that planning.

I am sortof dismayed that we have not received more concrete details about these two lives though. Like where she worked for the other 9 years, what else she did in her life, if he ever worked. I just feel we should know a little bit more of their interests/vacations to get more to ponder about.
Have we even heard if the FBI is involved?

i dunno. She lived a totally secret life of isolation, even WITH all these people in her life. I do think in her logical, planful way, she decided to go it alone. I wonder if she planned an escape valve for herself in all that planning.

I am sortof dismayed that we have not received more concrete details about these two lives though. Like where she worked for the other 9 years, what else she did in her life, if he ever worked. I just feel we should know a little bit more of their interests/vacations to get more to ponder about.
Oh, yes. The FBI, USMS, ATF, ALEA and Secret Service have been involved from day one.

Can't help but think about the Jayme Closs case. Her abductor had her hidden under his bed for quite a while, not far from where he kidnapped her. I am in no way saying VW was kidnapped! I don't believe that for a second. But I'm just saying they really could be much closer to the area they are familiar with than people realize.

I absolutely agree with you! LE absolutely needs the general public's eyes on this case. I feel like that tips from the public, will be the means to an end with this case. Their definitely have the best chance, by sharing any and all information to the public, about these two fugitives.

She needs to be very, very careful in how she handles him. As long as he views her as a co-conspirator or partner in crime she might be okay. But if he becomes paranoid or starts to question - even a little bit - her loyalty, his view of her will shift to one of "hostage". A loose end. And he can't just leave her behind alive and chance the possibility she rats him out.

This lady better be really careful not to do or say anything even slightly off. IMO

I've been thinking about this. I assume, as a LEO, and a female LEO at that, she has training on how to defend herself among inmates, and that training would kick in if he tried to overpower her. That being said, Casey White is so big and Vicky White is so short, I don't know that ANY defense training would stop him from doing what he wanted when he got his mind set on something.

As I stated earlier in the thread, I do think, in the end, Casey will eventually overwhelm Vicky and we probably won't see her alive ever again.

I've been thinking about this. I assume, as a LEO, and a female LEO at that, she has training on how to defend herself among inmates, and that training would kick in if he tried to overpower her. That being said, Casey White is so big and Vicky White is so short, I don't know that ANY defense training would stop him from doing what he wanted when he got his mind set on something.

As I stated earlier in the thread, I do think, in the end, Casey will eventually overwhelm Vicky and we probably won't see her alive ever again.
I don't think anyone could defend themselves against someone 16" taller and 200 lbs heavier. Not in hand to hand combat anyway. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie